www.dolls-castle.com

A new torso

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: A new torso

Post by Dollfriend »

I am sorry but I see no change, both the Fabiana Face and the Josie Face are shown, but when ordering looks as if you are getting the Fabiana Face, there is no way I see where you can choose the Josie Face.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Dollfriend wrote:I am sorry but I see no change, both the Fabiana Face and the Josie Face are shown, but when ordering looks as if you are getting the Fabiana Face, there is no way I see where you can choose the Josie Face.
Hi, Dollfriend,
You can order the torso directly from me like my customers usually do.
I will sent an invoice to your email address via paypal first, you can see the details about it and price..
Just pm me where I send an invoice to, and what skin color, eye color and wig color you want and I will get back to you soon..

Any questions?

Sincerely

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

To anyone considering buying a torso doll the Climax Doll torso offers really large breasts and is currently the best option for those loving large breasts but the convenience of a lower weight, easier to move/store option.

As you can see below, there are many beautiful faces in the current climax doll range - they are all compatible with both the torso and full body Climax Dolls.
Climax Dolls FACES.jpg
Climax Dolls FACES.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1175 times
Miracle from Dolls Castle will take great care of you and will make sure that you get exactly what you need.

She is also an expert in doll makeup and she offers a specialized doll face make up service.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

LJ69 wrote:To anyone considering buying a torso doll the Climax Doll torso offers really large breasts and is currently the best option for those loving large breasts but the convenience of a lower weight, easier to move/store option.

As you can see below, there are many beautiful faces in the current climax doll range - they are all compatible with both the torso and full body Climax Dolls.
Climax Dolls FACES.jpg
Miracle from Dolls Castle will take great care of you and will make sure that you get exactly what you need.

She is also an expert in doll makeup and she offers a specialized doll face make up service.
Yes,LJ69, the torse of Climax is a great chioce for those who prefer a lighter sex toy..

I do take good care of my customers, let them enjoy the purchase..

Sincerely
Miracle
Dolls-castle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

What is the weight?

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer