www.dolls-castle.com

Discount and shipping immediately

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Discount and shipping immediately

Post by dolls-castle »

Dear members,
Here I offer you this pretty, lovely sanhui doll--she is 158cm, textured, tan skin with soft breast and stomach.
With a discount---$1765 and shipping immediately! Cos she has been made when I was in the factory.
Therefore quality is guranteed!
NO waiting time!

Sincerely
Miracle

PS: I visted sanhui factory from August 13-18, and left on 19 morning, so she is completely fresh!
Attachments
QQ图片20170825130216.jpg
QQ图片20170825130216.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 6360 times
QQ图片20170825130638.jpg
QQ图片20170825130638.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 6360 times
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

marksibori
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Discount and shipping immediately

Post by marksibori »

Hello! I would love to buy a doll with you, but I would like to know if you have any information on the custom part, if the love doll/mannequin love will be acceptable for import and on fee requirement, here for Brazil? Do you have any experience of any sent to Brazil? Here in our country we can not get accurate information from the responsible agencies. Thank you very much in advance!

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

marksibori wrote:Hello! I would love to buy a doll with you, but I would like to know if you have any information on the custom part, if the love doll/mannequin love will be acceptable for import and on fee requirement, here for Brazil? Do you have any experience of any sent to Brazil? Here in our country we can not get accurate information from the responsible agencies. Thank you very much in advance!
Welcome to TDF.
Thank you, I will get accurate information from my shipping agent tommorow and answer your question immediately. Cos it is Sunday here in China.
Which city do you live in Brazil?

Sincerely,
Miracle

marksibori
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by marksibori »

dolls-castle wrote:
marksibori wrote:Hello! I would love to buy a doll with you, but I would like to know if you have any information on the custom part, if the love doll/mannequin love will be acceptable for import and on fee requirement, here for Brazil? Do you have any experience of any sent to Brazil? Here in our country we can not get accurate information from the responsible agencies. Thank you very much in advance!
Welcome to TDF.
Thank you, I will get accurate information from my shipping agent tommorow and answer your question immediately. Cos it is Sunday here in China.
Which city do you live in Brazil?

Sincerely,
Miracle
No problem my dear, here is also Sunday, and thank you! I am from the city of Belo Horizonte, capital of the state of Minas Gerais. I look forward to your reply!

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Dear marksibori,
The information I get is that the custom policy of Brazil is very restrict for importing dolls from China. Dolls would be returned to where they come. Is it because of religional concern? or they think dolls is erotic product?
Right now, I am thinking some other ways, maybe to find a shipping agency in your area..they should know how to handle the issue.
Do you think it is a good idea?

Sincerely

Miracle

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hello members
I can ship this wonderful doll immediatly without waiting!
I know many like her..just make it happen fast. :wink:

Sincerely
Miracle
Attachments
_R1A5161.jpg
_R1A5161.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 6141 times
_R1A5183.jpg
_R1A5183.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 6141 times
_R1A5170.jpg
_R1A5170.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 6141 times

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

You will take this doll, won't you? 0X
Attachments
_R1A5173.jpg
_R1A5173.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 6096 times

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

For anyone considering a new doll - I can recommend Miracle from Dolls-Castle.us.

She provides great service to her clients and will get you exactly what you want, she can also do custom makeup for your dolls face.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Agree LJ...I am still waiting for her to offer me a deal I just can not pass up on this combo of the 165cmR cup with the 007 head....

Also, SANHUI needs to do an gourgous elf face with long ears like the Skyrim elves, suitable for this model and their other larger models. They could even use the 007 face, and modify with those long elf ears, in platinum silicone with matching tones and styling.

For example...

or even a halfling elf with freckles...yes ...it is another crazy Shannara Anung idea...

but when combined with this 165cm R body, what you have is

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I agree Anung - This new Sanhui R cup doll has so many possibilities, Elf, Cosplay, Action Hero etc. There is nothing like it on the market in the Silicone doll range. An amazing doll for lovers of fantasy, cosplay and anyone who adores super large breasts. By far the best super busty silicone doll available, and a crazy cheap price compared to many other silicone dolls.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Does anyone know if the Sanhui R Cup comes with any customizable features? For example I would love to have much larger areola. I am not very familiar with Sanhui overall. They seem to be excellent quality but I am not sure if they can customize the areola and also they only seem to have 6-7 faces in their range. Does anyone know if they are releasing more faces soon and also, are any faces from other doll ranges compatibile with the Sanhui range?

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

LJ69 wrote:Does anyone know if the Sanhui R Cup comes with any customizable features? For example I would love to have much larger areola. I am not very familiar with Sanhui overall. They seem to be excellent quality but I am not sure if they can customize the areola and also they only seem to have 6-7 faces in their range. Does anyone know if they are releasing more faces soon and also, are any faces from other doll ranges compatibile with the Sanhui range?
Hi,LJ69,
I know that Sanhui can make the areola larger with permanent painitng. and I also know that there are not more new faces coming out to the market. Cos I have just visited the factory and stayed with them for several days. They are currently busy with expanding..

I think the new face #7 is good for the doll..and the texured skin is really nice, amazing!
Plus soft breast and stomach.

Sincerely
Miracle
Attachments
_R1A5196.jpg
_R1A5196.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 6035 times
_R1A5204.jpg
_R1A5204.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 6035 times
_R1A5192.jpg
_R1A5192.jpg (919.32 KiB) Viewed 6035 times

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I really do not have any room for more dolls but MAN!.... I could just stare at this for hours..... one of the nicest and sexiest rear-end doll photos ever..... I want her so bad........
_R1A5173.jpg
_R1A5173.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 5950 times

Then imagine coming home to this......... simply amazing......for lovers of super-stacked slim-waisted women this is truly a masterpiece...a work of art as well as one hell of a sexy woman...words can barely describe how visually appealing this woman is.......
165R.jpg
165R.jpg (335.82 KiB) Viewed 5950 times

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Agree LJ...I am still waiting for her to offer me a deal I just can not pass up on this combo of the 165cmR cup with the 007 head....

Also, SANHUI needs to do an gourgous elf face with long ears like the Skyrim elves, suitable for this model and their other larger models. They could even use the 007 face, and modify with those long elf ears, in platinum silicone with matching tones and styling.

For example...
More inspiration maybe???
76849.jpg
76849.jpg (235.97 KiB) Viewed 5753 times
76851.jpg
76851.jpg (291.64 KiB) Viewed 5753 times
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

I am also really digging the new Sanhui 165cm R cup body ^^. Miracle or any members... do you know if you can hang up the dolls body by the neck for storage? I am wonder if Sanhui has there own hanging kits to hang up the dolls

INFORMATIONS