www.dolls-castle.com

The latest news! WM huge boobs Torso is coming out!!

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: The latest news! WM huge boobs Torso is coming out!!

Post by dolls-castle »

this beauty!
Attachments
IMG_2524.JPG
IMG_2524.JPG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 1916 times
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

With #175
Attachments
IMG_2578.JPG
IMG_2578.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1913 times
IMG_2587.JPG
IMG_2587.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1913 times
IMG_2592.JPG
IMG_2592.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1913 times

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Much better!!
I just like lighter color(LIGHT BROWN) on nipples and vaginal area!
VERY NICE HEAD AS WELL!!
Well done, Miracle!!

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

robbyd wrote:Much better!!
I just like lighter color(LIGHT BROWN) on nipples and vaginal area!
VERY NICE HEAD AS WELL!!
Well done, Miracle!!
Thank you,robbyd.
She's got nice flat stomach and vagina!
Attachments
IMG_2489.JPG
IMG_2489.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1908 times
IMG_2477.JPG
IMG_2477.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1908 times

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

She looks different in that wig, Ahh? :)
Attachments
IMG_2533.JPG
IMG_2533.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1903 times
IMG_2526.JPG
IMG_2526.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1903 times

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Please take a close look at short-cut nipples and vagina.
Attachments
IMG_2490.JPG
IMG_2490.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1864 times
IMG_2483.JPG
IMG_2483.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1864 times

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

:multi: :thumbs_up:
Attachments
IMG_2560.JPG
IMG_2560.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1861 times
IMG_2505.JPG
IMG_2505.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1861 times

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Just amazing Miracle... ^^ just amazing. Really love how you put makeup on the face and doll, you have a real eye for beauty and turned her into one of the pretty faces I have seen on a doll before. The nipples look very nice now ^^, and the vagina also looks very nice now in my opinion without the clit ^^

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

Wow, really well done nipple shortening. I am probably the only one, but I miss the original clit. I disliked it at first, but now I have grown fond of it. It gives the vagina some personality. :wink:

However I already ordered at a german vendor anyway, so I will get my clit and long nipples. :angel:

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Is it nice? :)
Attachments
IMG_20171014_161344[1].jpg
IMG_20171014_161344[1].jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1759 times
IMG_20171014_161330[1].jpg
IMG_20171014_161330[1].jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1759 times

dilmordo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dilmordo »

it is fucking incredible! I will definitly buy it soon!
I love the pictures, the boobs look absolutely awesome!

one thought, the glitter around the vagina? not sure about that :oops:

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

dilmordo wrote:it is fucking incredible! I will definitly buy it soon!
I love the pictures, the boobs look absolutely awesome!

one thought, the glitter around the vagina? not sure about that :oops:
Thank you dilmordo, I am sorry for the delayed reply..
About the glitter around the vagina, it is actually painted by me with a special pen which can stay long. If you don't like the way it shows, I can just paint it with regular color..

Sincerely
Miracle

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

This new version of the busty torso doll is looking really nice. So much better with the smaller clit and nipples.

Miracle, you have done a very nice job with makeup and the nipple/areola area looks really good.

She is a great option for those of us who love super busty women but also want the ease of carrying around a lighter doll. Remember that most dolls with huge breasts weight about 40-50kgs so this torso version allows us to indulge in our love of super huge breasts but still be able to handle her weight (29kgs)

I have a range of dolls ranging from 24kgs to the amazing OR162i cup doll - my favorite doll by far, her breasts are huge and look natural and real, but she weighs 43kgs which is manageable once you are experienced but is still a heavy lady to move and carry around.

This torso doll is PERFECT for those of us that love huge breasts but want the convenience of easier moving/carrying and easier storage. I also have 2 torso dolls (1 current and 1 from back in 2007). I can tell you that they are brilliant fun and (with a little bit of 'creativity') is is very easy to forget that you are with a torso doll. A nice medium to long wig, styled across the arms/shoulders and a nice long top or dressing gown/robe to cover her torso/leg area and you can easily be convinced that you are with a full bodied doll/lady.

For those of you that love cowgirl style - this torso doll would be perfect. No cumbersome, heavy legs to try and maneuver into position and FAR LESS RISK OF DAMAGE to the doll as the most likely parts that get damaged (ie arms/hands and knees) do not exist. So with reasonable care this torso doll should potentially last a lot longer than a full bodied doll as the most likely areas of damage are not there.

I love photographing my TPE ladies (26,000 photos and counting) so I also love the full bodied dolls but the super busty dolls are heavy and tough to move so if you are wanting a doll with super large breasts but cannot handle the weight of the full bodied girl then this doll will be paradise for you.

BTW - I have had many dealings with Miracle from Dolls-Castle and I can thoroughly recommend her services. She also offers a special 'custom' make-up service. So if you are wanting your girl to look totally unique, Miracle can make your lady even more special. Remember that Miracle can also get you any of the heads from the 'Jinsan' and CLM range so if you specifically love a certain head from either WM, OR, YL or CLM then she can organise that for you.

One really important thing to consider - if possible, try to get MORE THAN 1 FACE with your body. I personally buy at least 3 different faces at the same time as this has four very significant advantages:

1-Gives you some 'variety' in your playtime, you instantly have 3-4 different ladies to play with whenever you are in the mood.

2-Decreases your 'cost per girlfriend' - if you buy 1 doll and 1 face then it will cost you about $1500 for '1 girlfriend' if you buy another face at the same time then you will pay approx $1900 for '2 girlfriends' so now the cost per lady is $950..... 3 faces = $2300 (approx $750 per girlfriend) 4 faces/girlfriends = $2700 ($675 per girlfriend) etc. So in my opinion, the only possible reason to get just one face is if you are a 'one woman man' ie you really want to form some type of 'relationship' with your TPE lady. If that is the case then fine, just get one face.... but you will probably regret it later.....

3-Makes sure that all of your faces match in their 'skin tone' - if you decide to buy more faces at a later stage, then getting an exact skin tone match is MUCH HARDER as the TPE formulas change regularly.

4-Buying all your items at once makes it more likely that you can get a discounted 'package' price and get even better value. Miracle already offers excellent value-for-money services so if you get multiple products at once I am sure that she will take great care of you.

I just have to work out how to make more room for extra dolls and I will be putting in my order. If I can find the room, I actually want to get 1 NATURAL SKIN TONE and 1 BLACK/DARK SKIN TONE. If you are at all interested in darker-skinned ladies then there are several super busty full bodied dolls, but if you want the convenience of a torso doll (but with HUGE TITS) then this new torso is (by far) the best torso doll option for a dark-skin lady.

If you want some inspiration regarding darker ladies, check out Tootsie's 'Chocolate Bunnies' thread - this will give you a good idea how sexy these dark skinned dolls can look. If you now look at this torso doll, she is the best option to replicate Tootsie's super hot ladies but with the lighter weight and convenience of a torso doll. If you are looking for inspiration, I have compiled a list of faces that would be amazing on a super busty DARK-SKINNED torso doll.
Black Woman faces.jpg
Black Woman faces.jpg (321.95 KiB) Viewed 1614 times
There have been many of us here on TDF, requesting a huge breasted torso doll for more than 1 year now, so Miracle and WMdolls have answered our request so contact Miracle and she will take wonderful care of you.

Finally the torso doll of our dreams has arrived!
:glou:

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Great info LJ, TY!
LJ69 wrote:This new version of the busty torso doll is looking really nice. So much better with the smaller clit and nipples.

Miracle, you have done a very nice job with makeup and the nipple/areola area looks really good.

She is a great option for those of us who love super busty women but also want the ease of carrying around a lighter doll. Remember that most dolls with huge breasts weight about 40-50kgs so this torso version allows us to indulge in our love of super huge breasts but still be able to handle her weight (29kgs)

I have a range of dolls ranging from 24kgs to the amazing OR162i cup doll - my favorite doll by far, her breasts are huge and look natural and real, but she weighs 43kgs which is manageable once you are experienced but is still a heavy lady to move and carry around.

This torso doll is PERFECT for those of us that love huge breasts but want the convenience of easier moving/carrying and easier storage. I also have 2 torso dolls (1 current and 1 from back in 2007). I can tell you that they are brilliant fun and (with a little bit of 'creativity') is is very easy to forget that you are with a torso doll. A nice medium to long wig, styled across the arms/shoulders and a nice long top or dressing gown/robe to cover her torso/leg area and you can easily be convinced that you are with a full bodied doll/lady.

For those of you that love cowgirl style - this torso doll would be perfect. No cumbersome, heavy legs to try and maneuver into position and FAR LESS RISK OF DAMAGE to the doll as the most likely parts that get damaged (ie arms/hands and knees) do not exist. So with reasonable care this torso doll should potentially last a lot longer than a full bodied doll as the most likely areas of damage are not there.

I love photographing my TPE ladies (26,000 photos and counting) so I also love the full bodied dolls but the super busty dolls are heavy and tough to move so if you are wanting a doll with super large breasts but cannot handle the weight of the full bodied girl then this doll will be paradise for you.

BTW - I have had many dealings with Miracle from Dolls-Castle and I can thoroughly recommend her services. She also offers a special 'custom' make-up service. So if you are wanting your girl to look totally unique, Miracle can make your lady even more special. Remember that Miracle can also get you any of the heads from the 'Jinsan' and CLM range so if you specifically love a certain head from either WM, OR, YL or CLM then she can organise that for you.

One really important thing to consider - if possible, try to get MORE THAN 1 FACE with your body. I personally buy at least 3 different faces at the same time as this has four very significant advantages:

1-Gives you some 'variety' in your playtime, you instantly have 3-4 different ladies to play with whenever you are in the mood.

2-Decreases your 'cost per girlfriend' - if you buy 1 doll and 1 face then it will cost you about $1500 for '1 girlfriend' if you buy another face at the same time then you will pay approx $1900 for '2 girlfriends' so now the cost per lady is $950..... 3 faces = $2300 (approx $750 per girlfriend) 4 faces/girlfriends = $2700 ($675 per girlfriend) etc. So in my opinion, the only possible reason to get just one face is if you are a 'one woman man' ie you really want to form some type of 'relationship' with your TPE lady. If that is the case then fine, just get one face.... but you will probably regret it later.....

3-Makes sure that all of your faces match in their 'skin tone' - if you decide to buy more faces at a later stage, then getting an exact skin tone match is MUCH HARDER as the TPE formulas change regularly.

4-Buying all your items at once makes it more likely that you can get a discounted 'package' price and get even better value. Miracle already offers excellent value-for-money services so if you get multiple products at once I am sure that she will take great care of you.

I just have to work out how to make more room for extra dolls and I will be putting in my order. If I can find the room, I actually want to get 1 NATURAL SKIN TONE and 1 BLACK/DARK SKIN TONE. If you are at all interested in darker-skinned ladies then there are several super busty full bodied dolls, but if you want the convenience of a torso doll (but with HUGE TITS) then this new torso is (by far) the best torso doll option for a dark-skin lady.

If you want some inspiration regarding darker ladies, check out Tootsie's 'Chocolate Bunnies' thread - this will give you a good idea how sexy these dark skinned dolls can look. If you now look at this torso doll, she is the best option to replicate Tootsie's super hot ladies but with the lighter weight and convenience of a torso doll. If you are looking for inspiration, I have compiled a list of faces that would be amazing on a super busty DARK-SKINNED torso doll.
Black Woman faces.jpg
There have been many of us here on TDF, requesting a huge breasted torso doll for more than 1 year now, so Miracle and WMdolls have answered our request so contact Miracle and she will take wonderful care of you.

Finally the torso doll of our dreams has arrived!
:glou:
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

damn_gurrrrl
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by damn_gurrrrl »

dolls-castle wrote:With #175
Is this the pink nipple or natural nipple?
Can't tell.

INFORMATIONS