www.dolls-castle.com

Quest for a 168-E.

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
spookylittleboy

Quest for a 168-E.

Post by spookylittleboy »

I've been looking to get a doll for the last 2 years. After some trials and tribulations last year, i decided to take
matters into my own hands and sort something out before this year was done. I've known wich doll and head
combo i wanted for about a year now, i just needed the right vendor to make it happen.

I searched the forums going through a bunch of vendors i thought would fit me best and responses were not all i hoped them
to be. Not saying the vendors were bad or anything, just that i had specific requests wich so far no one could tell me more
about or gaurentee it would happen. Another forum member had the doll i wanted and had some of the same requests i had.
After contacting him, he pointed me towards Miracle. Up to this point i have to be honest and say that Miracle or Doll Castle
hadnt been on my list of vendors to talk to.

Anyways seeing the awesome job Miracle did for this guy i decided to contact her. It was 11-11-2017 at the time. She responded
swiftly and with a great level of english i hadnt been expecting making our talks easier then i thought they would be. After
a few pm's back and forth it became clear that Miracle was the one that was going to make it all happen, so i pulled the trigger
that same night and made the order. Also since it was 11-11 wich is a big deal in china i was also given an extra head wich was
great since i had been keeping tabs on a second head i wanted for a while now. So the following order was made:

Body: WM-168-E
Skintone: Natural
Vagina: Fixed, Updated look, New mold.
Pubic Hair: None
Fingernails: French manicure/natural
Toenail: Natural
Foot style: Standing foot option.
Special notes: Colored nipples, size 4cm and colored vagina.

Head 1: WM #18.
Eye color: Blue

Head 2: WM #193.
Eye color: Garnet

Now most important of all to me was the new mold. I wanted the new vagina look this was paramount to me and Miracle told me she
could make it happen for me the same as she did for others in the past. Also, me being a paranoid idiot, i sent a bunch of pictures with
the order to avoid misunderstandings and Miracle accepted them gracefully and said my order was very detailed :mrgreen:

Anyways payment followed by way of a Paypal invoice. This created a bit of a nightmare for me because Paypal decided to be dicks
and locked the transfer while they ran a security check wich would take 2 weeks. Also after they locked the payment they kindly
told me if i put funds into the account manualy the payment would have been made direct and not been locked. So important to know
is put funds into account first then pay or Paypal will make you regret it, the scum.

Anyways at this point i was bummed out cause vendors (worldwide) usually want money before they do anything. So i figured due to paypal
my order just got delayed 2 weeks for no damn good reason. I was wrong. Miracle informed me she had added the order to the factory que
and it would take a week or so before the factory would start to make her. 8O

At this point Miracle asked about any special makeup for the heads. I knew for face 18 i didnt want any special makeup done since i loved
that face since i first saw a picture of it years ago. The 193 head i wasnt sure about. It was relatively new head and didnt realy know
what to expect makeup wise from factory default, so told Miracle i would think about since we still had a few weeks to go.

We kept intouch in the following week mostly about paypal and its not paying Miracle. Finally the 21st rolled around and paypal was supposed
to have released the payment to Miracle wich it didnt. I contacted them and they basically gave me the finger and said wait more. Also
there was the matter of the 193 makeup. Miracle had sent me a picture of the 193 head and, stupid as i was, i thought that was a picture of
a face she did for someone else. Told her to just leave the 193 factory standard for now. Since i had bigger issues with the money.

That night i had a realy lousy night, worrying about paypal and payment because the factory wanted their money and i had no alternate way to pay.
Next morning i wake up, had'nt realy slept, got dressed, fell down the stairs instead of walking just for fun, turned on the computer
and got prepared to make a mad call to paypal again. Turns out during my few hours of nightmarish sleep, paypal released the funds. I was
utterly relieved at this point. Then went to tdf to tell Miracle the funds should be there only to find a message from her already waiting
wich gave me an even bigger shock. Not only had she seen the funds arrived but the doll was ready at the factory 8O

She then proceeded to tease me by saying she would get pictures later that day. Suffice it to say i did not have the greatest workday :wink:

Rushed home to see the pictures and she is exactly what i ordered and even more beautiful then i hoped. I had expected this whole
process to take a month before she was ready and possibly a 1-2 months to be shipped out but Miracle did it in 10 days. She is indeed,
as her name says, a Miracle.

So for that i thank her wholeheartedly. Now im preparing to have a guest for Christmas. :mrgreen:

A few afterthoughts: The 193 head shows teeth, i did ask Miracle how she did the teeth in the sweet demon thread since i didnt want
ask her to go back to the factory to paint the teeth. Turns out she already did paint the teeth. Thank you so very much for this Miracle. :thumbs_up:

So thank you Miracle for all you done. Great work. :thumbs_up: Cant wait to meet her in real life. :mrgreen:

Anyways for all of you that stuck through the story, here are a few pictures i was sent.

Face 18. Hot or Not?
Picture 4.jpg
Picture 4.jpg (55.63 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
Face 193. Groovy vampire.
Vampire head 2.jpg
Vampire head 2.jpg (31.41 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
One more for the road.
Picture 3.jpg
Picture 3.jpg (57.68 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
And for those i know are going to ask about it:
Picture 2.jpg
Picture 2.jpg (18.55 KiB) Viewed 2878 times

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Quest for a 168-E.

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi, Spookylittleboy,
Thank you for your enthusiastic writing, and your dream finally comes true!
This is the first head 18 that I have ever sold, I would say that you have a pair of eye finding a beauty.

To be honest, I had prepared for the worst situation.
I prepared to pay the factory for the doll if you got financial problem.
I trusted you from our conversation, and knew you were longing for the doll from the bottom of your heart.
I couldn't image you would play trick on me. Instead, I wanted to make your dream come true.
Because you deserve a doll, deserve a better life with a doll, You must own a doll.

Just wait for another week, then open your arms to welcome her home!

Thank you for choosing me. :)

:glou:

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Maiz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maiz »

Very nice review spookylittleboy! I too am looking at the 168-E as well as the 168-A, and 175 Climax bodies.

I hope you are deciding to take some pictures as soon as you get her. I have a year to procure the funds and think about just what I want, that face 18 looks very cute... Definitely have dolls-castle in my radar now!

spookylittleboy

Thanks Maiz. Yes i will definatly take pictures once she arrives. I even have a costume ready that ive been
collecting bits and pieces of during the last year. Cant wait to see how it all looks together. Im very excited
to find out. :mrgreen:

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Maiz wrote:Very nice review spookylittleboy! I too am looking at the 168-E as well as the 168-A, and 175 Climax bodies.

I hope you are deciding to take some pictures as soon as you get her. I have a year to procure the funds and think about just what I want, that face 18 looks very cute... Definitely have dolls-castle in my radar now!

Hi,Maiz,
If you are looking at the 168E or 175 clmdoll, you should take the advantage of our Balck Friday special sale..Thus you can get many extras!
I thank you for expressing your interests on dolls-castle..
I will do my best to serve you..

Dolls-castle

spookylittleboy

Quick update.

Well its good to know Fedex keeps screwing the pooch.
Should have recieved her yesterday. Find out today they delayed her travel out of china
twice and now she ended up in italy instead of the main hub in france. Its gonna be
another week at least before they move her again, this time hopefully in the right direction.

I should have trusted my gut and not taken the days off and just keep working. Would have earned
some money atleast.

I hate Fedex

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi,Spooky,
I am sorry to hear the delay.
I have contacted the shipping guy, and I was told that it is a rutine of Fedex to transfer goods in Italy.
But it wouldn't stay in Italy too long and will be arriving in your country soon..

Be prepared.. :)

Miracle
DC

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

The delays are akin to when your a young kid waiting for Xmas the anticipation and all. The 168E imo is a wonderful choice, throw Carly's song Anticipation on and enjoy.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Hi Spookie, great opening post/review enjoied reading it, also i do REALY like both heads you chose especially the vampire one, she can bite me anytime :mrgreen:

Once she arrives the wait you have/had will be a distant memory trust me, It won't be long now. :thumbs_up:

Sam.. 8)

spookylittleboy

Hey guys, thanks for the support. I know ill forgive and forget all the bad stuff once she's here.
It's just that im worried a bit. I personally try to avoid dealing with fedex whenever i can since ive never known
any case that didnt go wrong one way or another.

First package i was sent through fedex they didnt even bother to pick up untill 2 weeks after Original pickup date.
Took total of 3 months to get here and package looked like it went through a shredder.

Ive worked for companies in the past that get sent and send packages alot. They avoid fedex like the plague.
Running gag was if you wanted something to go wrong you go fedex. lol.

Anyways at this point ill just be glad if she arrives undamaged and before christmas. *crosses fingers and hopes for the best*

Ill do a proper thread with pics once i get her. Already have a name for her just need to see her to make sure its right for her.
Still working on a name for the vampire head, for some reason finding it hard to come up with a fitting name for her.

Anyways thanks again for the encouraging words.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

spookylittleboy wrote:Hey guys, thanks for the support. I know ill forgive and forget all the bad stuff once she's here.
It's just that im worried a bit. I personally try to avoid dealing with fedex whenever i can since ive never known
any case that didnt go wrong one way or another.

First package i was sent through fedex they didnt even bother to pick up untill 2 weeks after Original pickup date.
Took total of 3 months to get here and package looked like it went through a shredder.

Ive worked for companies in the past that get sent and send packages alot. They avoid fedex like the plague.
Running gag was if you wanted something to go wrong you go fedex. lol.

Anyways at this point ill just be glad if she arrives undamaged and before christmas. *crosses fingers and hopes for the best*

Ill do a proper thread with pics once i get her. Already have a name for her just need to see her to make sure its right for her.
Still working on a name for the vampire head, for some reason finding it hard to come up with a fitting name for her.

Anyways thanks again for the encouraging words.
UPS delivered a doll for me to the wrong address, never attempted to retrieve it in person was told too hard it is at a Amazon warehouse.Then was told a month later they found it, picked it up, called me to say its on its way to me, then nothing, then called and said they lost it back at their hub! I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT BULLSHIT!!

spookylittleboy

Dam Boobman that would really feel like a gutpunch to hear they found the package and then lose it
at their Hub no less.

As for me the drama seems to continue into this week.

Last Friday i was told by a representative of Fedex that due to my package being delayed 3 times in China
it was normal for the packages to take alternative routes, hence the reason she ended up in Italy. I also
shouldnt worry as its usually a quick stopover before being sent to france for distribution and that i should
expect the package Monday/Tuesday at latest.

Gues what guys...thats right, package is still in Italy. Called again and everybody i spoke to was utterly
perplexed that my package wasnt sent out yet. Because apparently this NEVER happens. Case seems
to have been escalated. Got a callback saying theres now a "file" on this matter and they where working
on finding out why my package is still in Italy. Personally i would have prefered them working on getting
my package to me instead of spending the next few days asking why its still in Italy but hey atleast they
working on it.

Hopefully i'll see some movement by weeks end untill then im just going to have to live with going nuts
hoping she will be fine on arrival.

spookylittleboy

Quick Update:

She arrived last night. Was Lucky to be home at the time.
Box was delivered upside down. Big hole in the wood panel
on one side. The hole and the damaged panel had me worried
about the state of the doll.

Did a quick check, She has some dings, dents and bruises.
Will be putting her under the shower, clean her up and
do a proper check and hopefully give her a proper introduction.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Hey Spooky how go's things with your new lady ? :D

Sam..

INFORMATIONS