cloudclimax.co.uk

More wigs added today to Cloud Climax collection

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

More wigs added today to Cloud Climax collection

Post by Cloudclimax »

Fully adjustable.

Made of human-like, high-quality, synthetic materials.

Washable: use warm water and soap; the wigs will bounce back to original shape!

Real Hair 100% wigs will be arriving soon!

Support at Cloud Climax
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (72.2 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (208.19 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (129.54 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (63.58 KiB) Viewed 1382 times

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: More wigs added today to Cloud Climax collection

Post by DarkOne »

Nice, but what are they actually made of? What is the name of the synthetic hair you are using?

I ask because some synthetic hair is like straw, while other synthetic hair can be so soft it puts human hair to shame.

'Fully adjustable' Please give an actual adjustment range. I know most of the wigs I have bought, even with the elastic adjusters hooked into the same hole, they still hardly stay on and are nearly too big. Plus they end up with lots of 'rumples' at the top because they have been adjusted down so small.

I would really love wigs actually designed to fit dolls (Or just ones designed to fit 'small' heads, instead of being 'fully adjustable')
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Hi there DarkOne,

You make a great point. We find that these wigs are really very soft. We are fully aware of the straw-like synthetics available... These are made of monofilament or polyfilament fibres and like you say... Are probably better than real human hair! I know what you mean about the bunching up due to too much adjusting! Sometimes some quality toupee tape can sort this out.

These wigs are adjustable in that the band inside can be moved to ensure a tight fit around the circumference of the head. It all depends on the head circumference really... These are to fit between around 48-60cm as a rough guide. They fit all of the DS doll 145 heads and the larger heads for 158-167 bodies well.

If you could let us know your doll head circumference and a brief description of what you may be looking for style-wise we can see what we can do for you DarkOne. Please DM us if you would like to.

We will hopefully be able to stock a smaller size shortly, we are still getting to grips with exactly how much smaller our manufacturer can make them for us without losing the length and style.

Cloud Climax
www.cloudclimax.com

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

I just had a custom wig made for my synthetic lady because a petite size wig was to large which the size range for a petite wig I believe is 20 to 21 inches or there abouts

A 153cm WM dolls head is 19.75" or 50.165cm in diameter. Hope this helps.
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very lovely wigs

Please can you give a link to them on your website?

Best wishes

Harem

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Hi There Harem,

You can find Bespoke Wigs on our website http://cloudclimax.com/products/real-ha ... e-to-order

We also have better resolution pictures of some wig examples on Pinterest http://pin.it/zlWdv2g

All wigs are custom and are made to order. If you contact us we will be able to price according to your exact requirements. You can pm on Doll Forum or email us at support@cloudclimax.com

Prices start at £199 for a short wig and £259 for longer lengths. Prices include delivery and orders can take up to 6 weeks due to them being manufactured once an order is placed.

Thanks

Paul
Cloud Climax

INFORMATIONS