cloudclimax.co.uk

New Head wax-like with real eyebrows & Lashes

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

New Head wax-like with real eyebrows & Lashes

Post by Cloudclimax »

Good Afternoon,
Jiaxin head with extra work with the chief makeup artist for wax-like facial features!

http://cloudclimax.com/products/158-167 ... -doll-head

This head in the picture shows of blue eyes, pale pink skin.

The work on the eyebrows, eyelashes is intense, they are individually artificially implanted. This is a complex process, the production progress is slow, please be patient waiting for your order to arrive.

Limited availability price is £999
After the quota is sold, the price will rise to £1099

Please contact me if you are interested as this offer is not yet live on the website. U.K. Delivery is free, £40 for EU.

http://cloudclimax.com/products/158-167 ... -doll-head

Best Regards
Paul
Cloud Climax
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (486.23 KiB) Viewed 916 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (240.84 KiB) Viewed 916 times

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New Head wax-like with real eyebrows & Lashes

Post by coolumbia »

This has to be the most realistic looking head yet. :glou:

I'm sure they'll sell to those after the ultimate life-like appearance. maybe the photog's will snap them up.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New Head wax-like with real eyebrows & Lashes

Post by Cloudclimax »

Truly amazing, I would stress and recommend with this head, the glued eyebrows are not very strong, (fragile)and could come off by cleaning or with light water wash, it is hard to get repaired in UK, albeit there are many experts in the forums that could take on such a delicate repair I believe.

This is definitely one for the photographers though.

Best
Paul

INFORMATIONS