cloudclimax.co.uk

Pay it monthly.

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Pay it monthly.

Post by Cloudclimax »

Few people have asked about finance.
From this month I will be using pay it monthly for finance options on selected products.

I would love any feedback most welcomed, you can send me a general post or PM me.

I am interested from those who would consider the finance option available.

Thank you in advance for your contribution and comments.

Best
Paul

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Pay it monthly.

Post by teddykan1 »

Not sure how hire purchase would work. What would happen if, during the period of this finance, the doll gets some serious damage? Or blemished such that the buyer no longer wants her?

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Pay it monthly.

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you for your comments.

This is a very good point, I think it's not any different to if purchased on a credit card or PayPal credit for example.

The commitment to pay monthly (through finance), this would be always a concern wouldn't it.

I suppose, the finance would allow someone to purchase a £3000+ Doll without having to save.
I think it will work for some but not for everyone.

Repairs and exchanges are always difficult aren't they, finance is something that's always going to have to be paid for.

I always tend to treat concerns with regards to repairs or exchanges on a case by case basis.

Best & thanks
Paul

INFORMATIONS