Insert vs built in

We turn dreams into reality!
Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Insert vs built in

Post by Slew »

bob7892 wrote:I like to sleep with my dolls , and cuddle them afterwards :D , having to get up and heave a heavy doll around to clean it , just spoils the mood :(
Hey bob, just thought I'd mention you don't necessarily have to heave the doll around. You can even clean her while she's in bed, actually. Here are a topic to check: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... olls+fixed

If insert is your decision, most people seem to agree it's the easiest to clean, but cleaning a fixed model shouldn't be all that difficult either, it just needs a little planning.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Seattle Slew wrote:
bob7892 wrote:I like to sleep with my dolls , and cuddle them afterwards :D , having to get up and heave a heavy doll around to clean it , just spoils the mood :(
Hey bob, just thought I'd mention you don't necessarily have to heave the doll around. You can even clean her while she's in bed, actually. Here are a topic to check: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... olls+fixed

If insert is your decision, most people seem to agree it's the easiest to clean, but cleaning a fixed model shouldn't be all that difficult either, it just needs a little planning.
AH your not getting the point I was trying to make , you still have to clean here up , my point is this your cuddling your doll you get horny , you boink your doll ,now here's the difference with an insert , I reach down remove the insert place it in a jug , turn back over and cuddle my doll ,and fall asleep .

By time I have cleaned my doll played doctor and nurses with syringes and set up air pumps , I am now wide awake .

I also like to wake up and boink my doll with an early morning boner ( who doesn't ) Unless I have cleaned her out after the previous nights exertions , I will end up with 8 hour old jizz on myself and my bed sheets EEEWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I find an insert to be the ideal compromise :D :D :D :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Just a quick question , being as I no longer need a water based lube (switching from silicone to PTE ) , and can use Vaseline as a lube ,
would I damage the insert if I left my man juice in it over night , and cleaned it the next morning ?
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

That is a good question. Does Vaseline have antibacterial properties? Maybe it would act as a barrier at least so that any small amount of mold and bacteria to grow in 8-24 hours wouldn't penetrate the TPE and become a long term problem?

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Had the science head on today , and this is what I found .
Vaseline is a non-polar hydrophobic (water-repelling) hydrocarbon and insoluble in water , so it prevents water absorption . It may have some anti bacterial properties of it's own

Vaseline brand First Aid Petroleum Jelly, or carbolated petroleum jelly containing phenol to give the jelly additional antibacterial effect, has been discontinued. During World War II, a variety of petroleum jelly called red veterinary petrolatum, or Red Vet Pet for short, was often included in life raft survival kits. Acting as a sunscreen, it provides protection against ultraviolet rays.[6]

Petroleum jelly is slightly soluble in alcohol.[21] To avoid damage to plastics as well as minimize ventilation issues, isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol can be used to remove petroleum jelly from most surfaces. Isopropyl alcohol is inert to most household surfaces, including almost every plastic, and removes petroleum jelly efficiently. While alcohol causes fewer ventilation problems than petroleum solvents, ventilation is still recommended, especially if large surface areas are involved.

Petroleum jelly is also soluble in lower molecular weight oils. Using an oil to dissolve the petroleum jelly first can render it more soluble to solvents and soaps that would not dissolve pure petroleum jelly. Vegetable oils such as canola and olive oil are commonly used to aid in the removal of petroleum jelly from hair and skin.[22]

References[edit]

So in my opinion , leaving your jizz over night in a insert should be ok , as long as the insert is thoroughly cleaned with a little rubbing alcohol the next morning , it should be fine .
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I just want to thank everyone who has posted their thoughts.
Jeff and the BCD Girls

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Cleaning a doll at the bedside is not too difficult, but of course not as easy as simply removing an insert.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Vaseline inside and outside an insert is the best as far as I am concerned and you don't need any lubricant. Yes it does have some antibacterial properties but most importantly it prevents water and fluid absorption into the TPE. The vaginal cavity should also be coated in Vaseline as it helps the insertion but also helps if you 'miss'! Some dolls have had issues with a plug at the end of the cavity of both types so make sure you place a good amount at the end. You can actually 'fist' an insert version with Vaseline on your hand and plenty on the end of your fingers to coat the end of the cavity well.

Leaving fluids inside a 'used' insert shouldn't be an issue if there's plenty of Vaseline in it to start with but I wouldn't leave it there for too long! The fluid breaks down naturally to become more watery after an hour or so and it will just rinse off. I turn the insert inside out which makes it far easier to clean and recoat but some members say don't do this as it stretches the material. I haven't found this and, in fact, it is now much nicer to 'use'!

One thing I might say is that be careful of using isopropyl alcohol regularly on TPE as it sucks the oils out of it and you can end up with a harder area, particularly around the vaginal lips! In my mind it's not worth the risk. Just use antibacterial hand soap and rinse and dry well afterwards.

If you have a built in version or you have anal sex I use a kids big bubble blower with lots of Vaseline on it to coat the inside as it's not wise to 'fist' that regularly! I've only done the anal passage once just to check whether there was a 'plug' at the end. There wasn't so I won't do that again as you can easily tear the opening! Here's a pic of the bubble blower:-
IMG_0190.JPG
IMG_0190.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2868 times
Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

All my dolls have been inserts.for my newest 152 that i have ordered from jeff i chose to go built in.one thing i always hated about inserts is sometimes you miss the hole and push the insert in with your dick then have to stop and fix it.ive moded my inserts to make them easier to enter .

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Most of my personal dolls use inserts but I like to keep 1 built-in doll.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

DollAfficionado wrote:Most of my personal dolls use inserts but I like to keep 1 built-in doll.
:thumbs_up: 8O Damn...I ran out of meaningful posts...that game is over big red...off to bed

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

After reading and researching long and hard, my first doll is going to be INSERT. I was concerned about the ball coming loose with fixed and if it wears out, it cannot be replaced. I like the fact that I can PIMP my doll with so many sizes, textures, colors, and brands to try out. A collection of doll heads and vaginal inserts would feel like a new lady every week. I would assign an insert unique to each doll head so that I can associate each lady with a certain feel and tightness. I'm fantasizing and trying to be creative before the doll even arrives.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

jerryr708 wrote:After reading and researching long and hard, my first doll is going to be INSERT. I was concerned about the ball coming loose with fixed and if it wears out, it cannot be replaced. I like the fact that I can PIMP my doll with so many sizes, textures, colors, and brands to try out. A collection of doll heads and vaginal inserts would feel like a new lady every week. I would assign an insert unique to each doll head so that I can associate each lady with a certain feel and tightness. I'm fantasizing and trying to be creative before the doll even arrives.
Some good ideas there jerry :D
I am so glad I chose insert as well :D it makes life so much easier :D
But don' forget to give her insert cavity a good wash and dry , once a month to keep her fresh :D
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

qb2012
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by qb2012 »

I prefer insert. But it is not as easy to use as I thought. It is hard to put vaginal inside the doll, and it was a bit cracked when I first inserted it. Really hope that the doll makers can figure out a better design.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

qb2012 wrote:I prefer insert. But it is not as easy to use as I thought. It is hard to put vaginal inside the doll, and it was a bit cracked when I first inserted it. Really hope that the doll makers can figure out a better design.
The best way to use an insert is to cover the outside with Vaseline , place a cut down broom handle into the insert , so it don't wobble , then insert the whole lot , remove broom handle and your insert is in place :D :D :D easy :D :D :D :D
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

INFORMATIONS