The Life and Times of Shelby

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: The Life and Times of Shelby

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Shelby,
As far as her wrists, below is a more detailed explanation and Dr D is correct.
Step 1- Have your arm bent at a 90 degree angle so your forearms are parallel with the ground
Step 2-Have Brian grab your right forearm right above your wrist with his right hand, palm up, thumb on top.
Step 3-Have Brian use his left hand to grab your hand above your wrist, but now his fingers are on top, thumb on te bottom so both his pinkies are touching
Step 4- Gave Brain rotate your fingers so they are pointing towards the ceiling. His thumb should be pressing on heel of her hand by your wrist.
Now, to rotate to the right, Brian can keep the same grip. To the left, he can switch hands.
Step 5- Have Brian give you a kiss on your fore head then he applies slight pressure with the heel of the hand on your hand.
Jeff actually had to send pretty much above for Cee Cee and her owner.
Love,
Yu
Attachments
YU.JPG
YU.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1964 times

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Step 5- Have Brian give you a kiss on your forehead
This seals it. BCD is now an LDV approved vendor. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Thank you so much, Yu!

We've been experimenting today, and yes! I can move my wrist much more than I thought I could. Brian has really taken slow steps, though, since he doesn't want to hurt me, but I'm sure we'll get the hang of it soon and I can look much more natural in my photos!

briwri01

Post by briwri01 »

Someone once asked Jerry Lewis why he did the telethons for M.D. year after year. His answer was, "For those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don't, no explanation will suffice."
Shelby and I were curled up on the sofa tonight, watching TV, and I grabbed the camera and snapped these. Too close, at the limits of the focus range of the lens and she really hated being surprised, but... this is what I see when I curl up with her. If you still don't understand, then no explanation will suffice!"
shelby_075.jpg
shelby_075.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1958 times
shelby_076.jpg
shelby_076.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 1958 times
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

briwri01 wrote:Someone once asked Jerry Lewis why he did the telethons for M.D. year after year. His answer was, "For those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don't, no explanation will suffice."
Shelby and I were curled up on the sofa tonight, watching TV, and I grabbed the camera and snapped these. Too close, at the limits of the focus range of the lens and she really hated being surprised, but... this is what I see when I curl up with her. If you still don't understand, then no explanation will suffice!"
You know, I've never seen it put that way before, but it really hits the nail on the head!

:glou:

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Hi!

Brian made a serious mistake today! He let me stay home alone while he went out shopping (he promised new clothes, so I actually can't wait till he gets back!) and while I was checking out all the cool things on the computer I found the old Myst/Riven series of games! Awesome... I've been playing URU: The Complete Chronicles all afternoon. I think I'm becoming a computer junkie!
"How to Play" video from You Tube on one computer, playing along with the game on the other!  Life is good!
"How to Play" video from You Tube on one computer, playing along with the game on the other! Life is good!
shelby_077.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 1941 times

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Hi Everybody - Happy Hump Day!

I think I may be in the dog house here! While the cat was away (figuratively speaking!) today, the mouse decided to play and surprise him... but it ended up being more shock than surprise! I decided to go back to my natural hair color for a while, with just a little bit of streaks/highlights, and boy did I get a reaction! Turns out Brian REALLY loves the red hair. So, we'll see what happens... I like the red, too, but I also like variety.
This is what was waiting for Brian when he got home!
This is what was waiting for Brian when he got home!
shelby_078.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 1919 times
He admitted it "wasn't bad", finally, but he still prefers the red.
He admitted it "wasn't bad", finally, but he still prefers the red.
shelby_079.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1919 times
He did say that in profile I look like Kate Beckinsale in "Underworld"
He did say that in profile I look like Kate Beckinsale in "Underworld"
shelby_082.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 1919 times
Guess as long as he can't see my face I'll be OK!!
Guess as long as he can't see my face I'll be OK!!
shelby_083.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 1919 times
Oh - this weekend we are going to make Paella if nothing happens to change plans, so I thought I better study up on it so I can help! We'll take some photos if we do make it!
There it is - I knew I saw a book on Paella!
There it is - I knew I saw a book on Paella!
shelby_080.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 1919 times
Now I won't look like a total dummy while we're cooking!
Now I won't look like a total dummy while we're cooking!
shelby_081.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1919 times
Well, that's all the news that's fit to print today!
Catch ya later!
Shelby :razz:

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Generally speaking, we men don't do well with change, especially when it comes to our sweetheart's hair length and color. I can appreciate Brian's POV. That said, I think this new wig looks good on you, Shelby.

Good luck with the paella this weekend!

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Thanks LDV,

I suspect I'll be on the Prep line doing all the mise en place, chopping, dicing, peeling shrimp and so on! But it will still be fun 'cos I could totally live on seafood and there is lots in the version of Paella we're making!

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Hi Shelby

You certainly spoil Brian, cooking for him and everything :mrgreen:

I can't get Emma to do much housework these days... :wink:
Shelby_W wrote:Hi!

Brian made a serious mistake today! He let me stay home alone while he went out shopping (he promised new clothes, so I actually can't wait till he gets back!) and while I was checking out all the cool things on the computer I found the old Myst/Riven series of games! Awesome... I've been playing URU: The Complete Chronicles all afternoon. I think I'm becoming a computer junkie!
shelby_077.jpg
This photo in particular is very appealing. I always had a soft spot for legs :wink: :razz:

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

This photo in particular is very appealing. I always had a soft spot for legs :wink: :razz:

Thank you so much Sofos! Brian is definitely a leg man, too! Looks like Emma has quite a long pair of gams herself to keep you happy!

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Tonight is a very special night, so we're celebrating with a nice dinner (and wine, of course!). As of 32 minutes ago, I have lived here for two weeks, and so far I'm a very happy camper! I was in the living room at the computer a good bit of the day, and I don't think he passed by me once without touching me or kissing me. A girl could learn to like that sort of thing! I picked a nice dress that Brian seems to feel shows enough legs for him to admire, and since it was a special day and I know he loves it, I went "Red" again for the evening. We just finished the preps for supper and are taking a break before actually cooking. I've already had enough Chardonnay that I think I'll supervise the actual cooking rather than trying to handle sharp and/or hot things! I'll post some pics of the food when we finish cooking... if I haven't had so much wine by then that I forget!
Took this one with direct flash... a little harsh on the face but brings out the detail in the hair nicely!
Took this one with direct flash... a little harsh on the face but brings out the detail in the hair nicely!
shelby_088.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1871 times
This one and the next two were reflected fill-flash, and the color of the walls really overpowered things because the flash was bouncing off of that!
This one and the next two were reflected fill-flash, and the color of the walls really overpowered things because the flash was bouncing off of that!
shelby_085.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1871 times
We love to cook with wine.  Sometimes we even put it in the food!
We love to cook with wine. Sometimes we even put it in the food!
shelby_086.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1871 times
Oh yeah... no sharp objects or stove for me tonight!
Oh yeah... no sharp objects or stove for me tonight!
shelby_087.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1871 times
Time to refill my glass.....
TTTL,
Shelby! :razz:

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

This was the final result: Chicken with garlic/white wine/lemon sauce, herbed Jasmine Rice, steam-sauteed veggies and a garlic bread stick!
Talk about tasty!  I did a great job of supervising, don't you think?!
Talk about tasty! I did a great job of supervising, don't you think?!
2weekdinner.JPG (3.72 MiB) Viewed 1869 times
And this, of course, is yours truly, eagerly uploading all of this stuff before we go snuggle up on the sofa and celebrate privately for the rest of the evening!
A blogger's work is never done!
A blogger's work is never done!
shelby_089.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1869 times
G'night!

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Good wine, great meal, and a beautiful girl... not bad, Brian! Not bad at all!

You look stunning, Shelby. Here's to two weeks becoming two months becoming two years, &tc.

:glou:

briwri01

Post by briwri01 »

Thanks LDV! Add to that I'm incredibly lucky. Still can't even believe that all this has happened in just a few weeks, but I'm loving every minute of it. Just can't imagine a night without her now, curled up together on the sofa.
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

INFORMATIONS