VENDOR
VENDOR

Grand Opening $pecial 140 CM WM

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This promotion ends 12 June
Only $1700 includes shipping to most places in the world
Free body stocking will get sent separatly
Your choice of faces though these three are very pretty
There are some very good reasons why the 140CM is the TOP SELLING doll!
Not too small
Light weight
Sexy, slender and athletic build with a nice chest
If interested, please email me at mrcardmagic@hotmail.com so i can work my magic faster for you.
Attachments
56.jpg
56.jpg (482.72 KiB) Viewed 1769 times
140darkside.jpg
140darkside.jpg (21.98 KiB) Viewed 1769 times
38_.jpg
38_.jpg (118.23 KiB) Viewed 1769 times
back.jpg
back.jpg (163.83 KiB) Viewed 1769 times
longest20-1024x683.jpg
longest20-1024x683.jpg (274.82 KiB) Viewed 1769 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Grand Opening $pecial 140 CM WM

Post by justintime »

Your correct about the weight and size, I am sure that she is on of the most popular dolls being sold.
A 140 puts you right in the middle of the doll range. Which makes her ideal for photographing, as well as playtime fun.
You will not know your with a doll, when the time comes. TPE is so soft it will amaze you, if you do not already own one.

Jeff from BCD's is a smart and hard working guy. :thumbs_up:
Working hard each day to make sure you receive the doll that you have always wanted.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Per WM, nine days left to lock in this amazing price.
As far as payment plans, that is possible as well.
You would need to pay half now as a non-refundable down deposit and the other half in 30 days and then your order would be processed.
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Less than one week left
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS