Can you put a price on customer service?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Can you put a price on customer service?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi Jeff.

I've been ogling dolls on TDF for over a year now waiting for the one. I just recently saw WM's new 156cm body with head #88. She is adorable 9.99 out of 10 lol. I'm not sure I can resist anymore so I was wondering if you could get me a price for her.
Another vendor on TDF sent me a price but, from what I've seen yours and George's customer service is far beyond any other vendors on TDF and with the PQC there is no way I'd buy from anyone else.
When I got above by email, it made my day.
Of course, that is just his opinion;however, it is not the first time I have gotten a message like that.

As a vendor with perhaps the worst doll website ever, we do our best to make up for it in other ways.
We know getting a doll is a huge decision and we need to dot the i's and cross the t's;however, the time after the sale is just as important to a new doll owner if not even more important.
To some, it is uncharted territory.
Yes, there is a lot of info for a new doll owner TDF to look at, but if I am the one who helped them get the doll, I am the one who needs to point them in the correct direction since I should know WHERE the new owner should look, agreed?

If you have a story to share, all I ask is you leave out the vendor name if it is negative one.
If it is a great one, feel free to put the name, fair enough?

Jeff and the BCD staff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Mike0122

Re: Can you put a price on customer service?

Post by Mike0122 »

I Googled it the average cost of good customer service is $14.95 Sometimes cheaper if you catch it on Groupon.... Lol just joking. It's post like this that build confidence to buy from a vendor

xsdolls wrote:Amazing how this issue is still not resolved after over 2 weeks. Just send the guy a new body for christ sake, the negative rep you get from this thread alone will create more losses in future for *******. Just a friendly suggestion.
George
George also contribute part of the sales to charities and also has started discounts for vets. That's pure "I'm in it for the customer not just the money" What does this have to do with Jeff? He would not of picked Jeff to partner with if he didn't have the same values. :glou: to both of you guys.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Mike0122 wrote:I Googled it the average cost of good customer service is $14.95 Sometimes cheaper if you catch it on Groupon.... .
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We do try to enforce perfect customer service, not just for our clients but also if we see someone in trouble that didn't buy from us, like the post you quoted. The owners of TDF are helping us as well to push the manufacturers whenever there is a bigger problem. Our track-record so far is spotless in terms of exchanged dolls - I've just had a customer who got a free exchange from us after 7 months. So I believe that sooner or later we will be able to even offer a limited one year warranty on the dolls we sell, which is my main goal for the future.

My charity fund already accumulated $4372 USD. I hope to bring it to 10k until the end of the year which will be able to cover supplies, school-books, salaries for teachers etc for a whole year (in a small village nearby i put my eyes on). It's amazing to realise how easy it is to help, without making a burden for yourself.

Jeff is a great partner, and just as Sandro from Doll Studio puts customer service as his number one priority. It's a pleasure to work with him, and we already planned some exciting new projects that will blow your mind ;)

Cheers,
George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

With so many vendors selling the same dolls, customer service is key for setting yourself apart.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

That being said, things have evolved over the past year. Before, I'd lean toward ordering direct for the price. But more full service vendors have cropped up and the prices aren't really different. But the service makes all the difference. They can guarantee quality, or shipping damage, or errors (wrong head, wrong color, etc), but when you're on your own, even with a reputable manufacturer it can be difficult - how are you going to ship a wrong colored skin doll back to China. Much better to have George at X/S Dolls run it through quality control before it even goes on a ship.

We are fortunate to have several really professional vendors providing great service - X/S, Booty Call Dolls, DollStudio for example, are all active on the forums and paying close attention to customers.
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

No, you can't put a price on "Great" customer service. What you can do is put results on "Great" customer service. Obviously, those results translate to more sales. Congrats George & Jeff for keeping "Great Customer Service" as the Gold Standard! :glou:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

We will.
I actually wanted to start this thread awhile ago, but the straw that broke the camels back was when I was talking on the phone with a TDF member who told me he bought a 100CM doll form a TDF vendor for $1300.
The next day, it was on the vendors site for $1000. When he asked for a price match, he was offered a couple free wigs.
GIVE ME A BREAK!
IMHO, that was POOR CUSTOMER service.
He should have received back atleast two George Washingtons not a couple wigs
Obviously, any vendor can sell a doll, but what separates the men from the boys and woman from the girls is what they do under adversity.
I will give another example. A person buys a doll off a vendor's site. The doll's price was not updated for a new promotion this vendor was running, but in this case, the new owner got the LOWER price.
That my friend is integrity.
The vendor was not me, but I am sure you can guess who it was, right?
Jeff and the BCD Girls
-princeoverit
-Just in time

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

I can guess but I'd better don't say :) Just had a very similar situation a few days ago.
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Yes, George that was you!
I work in the customer service industry and it is pretty annoying to see such sub par service for such expensive product. I would suggest speaking with some one from BCD for your next purchase as they are getting fantastic reviews…
I hope this review of service has been helpful. Don't let a well designed website trick you into thinking you may get better service. You probably won't.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=76054

Above thread recommending us was sent to me by another TDF vendor.

IMHO, it pretty much sums up BCD right now...Top notch customer service ( George has mentored and trained me very well, hasn't he? ) with basically no website
"it is, what it is"

Jeff and the BCDGirls

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I've said this before but you and George are passionate about your dolls first and the business then becomes a pleasure! Those in it just for the business are like the outside world and the customer service is as detached from their hearts as is the business!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

George and Jeff are a pleasure to buy from as well. So is Sandro.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I think this is a great topic but it is a difficult one to respond to without leaving some really good vendors and manufacturers out by not giving them a mention! It is equally difficult to name and shame of course!
I think the idea, Jeff, is for personal experience to be showcased here is it not? If so, I can only thank both you and George with your attention to detail, personal involvement via PMs and quality of service!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

I think good customer service is priceless. Especially in this arena.
These dolls are not just product to many here. They actually have an emotional effect on the buyer.

Word spreads. People who have a great experience will tell their friends.
People who have a poor experience will tell everyone.
In the end, making the customer happy will only be a benefit to both parties.

I have never purchased from George but I too work in the customer service field and I have been impressed by the way he looks out for his Customers, even willing to go "nose to nose" with a manufacturer when he feels they are not handling a matter correctly.

If you will allow me a quote from Firefly, "Reputation is SOLID... is FACT."

As he's now partnered with BCD, I can only assume that they too live up to the same high standards.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

After all the horror stories I've read over the years, people please don't take a company's customer service for granted and do your research first. It's not always about the lowest price but the most reasonable price and best customer service. You want your ordering experience to be as problem free as possible especially when thousands are involved. I know these guys are on top of your game and a person would be lucky to be their customer. :glou:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

You are a great person.

INFORMATIONS