Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

Post by Scorpio »

Jimbofod wrote:
CharlieWone wrote:
Meso wrote:
Kaycee-1.jpg
Kaycee is wearing a sleeveless style but I have a full sleeve one, as well.
She feels great in one and it keeps her clean and protected from minor scrapes
or things that would scratch accidentally.
Also, get several pairs of white inspection gloves to wear when handling her when she is nude.
You will be surprised how easily the gloves get soiled just moving stuff around. That soiling would
be on your girl from your bare hands without them. When a pair get dirty, throw them in the wash and keep a spare pair or two.
They are really cheap to buy online by the pack.
They also look great! Dat bOOty! ;)

Really though, I wonder where I can find one that will fit my soon-to-be-delivered 100 cm doll. She is small, but very curvy. Thanks!
thats a nice booty :plaidskirt: ..what body is that

TrekMS150
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TrekMS150 »

Everyone, thank you so much for the great material. I plan to purchase my first doll sometime tomorrow afternoon and this helps tremendously!! Again, thank you so much! BTW, I plan to purchase the Madison (161cm) body with the WM-56 head from iamdollusa.com.
Kylie Guerra - WM 160cm with head #56
Dayana Zenkova - WM 85cm M Cup Torso with head #74

TrekMS150
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TrekMS150 »

Thanks, CharlieWone! I plan to purchase a few of these before my doll arrives.
Kylie Guerra - WM 160cm with head #56
Dayana Zenkova - WM 85cm M Cup Torso with head #74

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Ok guys...I have had a hard time trying to balance my 155YL to take some pictures so I asked a few experts for some tips so please read below:
Balancing Darcey isn't as hard as it may seem. Before you start she must have tight ankle joints and make sure her knee joints are locked straight.
Firstly, you have to make sure she is square on her heals. in other words no wobbles in her ankles to the left or right (Just like the real thing). Ankle boots or higher help prevent this. I sometimes have to gently kick her feet to the left or right while I hold her upright to get her heals central to her feet.

Secondly, Her feet need to be apart by at least 12 inches to help spread the balance.

Thirdly, I gently move/rock her back and forth until I feel a balance beginning to happen when I gently let go of her arms. You can hear/feel her ankle joints clicking as they move back and forth.

Lastly, I let go and watch for any movement. If she sways even a tiny amount I sway her back and forth again until she doesn't.

Very lastly, I stand by her for about ten seconds and if she hasn't moved I grab the camera and shoot.

Its not too hard to do and usually takes me about five mins (If she's being awkward) to get her to stand. Once shes standing she will hold the pose until I move her.
Tips from cheeky+swine on how Darcey is balanced
Attachments
SHE IS VERY SEXY
SHE IS VERY SEXY
dar7.jpg (66.26 KiB) Viewed 5841 times
WHAT A BODY ON HER
WHAT A BODY ON HER
dar6.jpg (51.62 KiB) Viewed 5841 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Another good balancing pointer...credits go to Dystempr
It also helps with modifying the her foot stance. Move her feet to a little more of a duck walk stance rather than straight out in front on her. now I am not talking about an exaggerated stance but if you look at your feet you will notice your feet are slightly turned out for balance and not just straight and parallel to your legs.

I found that this helps with making sure that he ankle does not fold when using heals on carpet at least.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And another standing tip

For standing lay doll down flat and have legs and body flat and not bent at hips. Legs should be at smallish angle and not too wide or else heels will bend at her ankles either immediately or over time. This comes really from trial end error..
To help this, as Jeff mentioned, thigh boots or zipper boots at ankle high are good for support. Also the heavier dolls are difficult because it takes significant strength to get her in the standing A pose with heels. Once one ankle starts to bend, you have to start over, and I can only do this a few times before getting fatigued. They are very heavy when you need to save her ankle from damage by picking her up at her leg..

Try the smaller dolls because she has shorter legs and may be easier to position.

It really must be done on solid floors and carpet may be a challenge with stilettos.

Go easy at first with platform heels and zippered boots!
Mishka

Narmo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Narmo »

Great tips, thanks a lot! :D
Intended for scientific and entertaining purposes only.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Narmo,
You are welcome.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
TDF's most loved vendor
We turn dreams into reality
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

CharlieWone wrote:
Meso wrote:I just bought a thing of talc powder, but now am shelving it for corn starch. Thanks for that great info!
So have read that a body stocking is recommended. I guess I can google it, but what's a body stocking?
This is a body stocking...
Kaycee-1.jpg
Kaycee is wearing a sleeveless style but I have a full sleeve one, as well.
She feels great in one and it keeps her clean and protected from minor scrapes
or things that would scratch accidentally.
Also, get several pairs of white inspection gloves to wear when handling her when she is nude.
You will be surprised how easily the gloves get soiled just moving stuff around. That soiling would
be on your girl from your bare hands without them. When a pair get dirty, throw them in the wash and keep a spare pair or two.
They are really cheap to buy online by the pack.

Charlie what doll is Kaycee buddy? Stunning ass on her.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jeff though this might be good to add so who was I to say no.
KEEP AN EYE OUT ON THIS THREAD:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 27&t=79330
Removing stain marks on TPE doll IS possible!
How to avoid
I ran across this link while researching crocking (staining caused by dye bleeding onto another fabric, skin, or furniture):
http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/cl ... -bleeding/
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 5692 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87&t=79549
Some intersting information on lipstick especially from our own Coral, a proud 155YL owner!
Love,
Takara
Attachments
2 takara.jpg
2 takara.jpg (70.06 KiB) Viewed 5651 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This is what Jeff uses to comb my hair.
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
nyokogift.gif
nyokogift.gif (452.13 KiB) Viewed 5626 times
104_5638.JPG
104_5638.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 5626 times
104_5639.JPG
104_5639.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 5626 times

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

That's an interesting looking brush.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

This brush looks like my slicker brush for my dog. No offense intended. Does this type of brush really work well for synthetic wigs? I'm learning how to clean and brush the wigs for my new doll, so this would be educational to know.
Booty Call Dolls wrote:This is what Jeff uses to comb my hair.
Love,
Nyoko

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take-Wayne Gretzky"
Yes, it is brush used for dogs.
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
104_5649.JPG
104_5649.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 5606 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS