VENDOR

WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP ME WITH MY WEBSITE CHANGES FOR WM

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

http://dolls-are-us.com/wm

It took longer than I was hoping for, but I did expand my website to show
more EYE CANDY.
BTW, if you have any gorgeous pictures of your WM doll, feel free to
post her pictures in this thread.
If you'd like me to perhaps use her pictures on my site, email me what you have.
to mrcardmagic@hotmail.com
Thanks
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP ME WITH MY WEBSITE CHANGES FOR WM

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Jeff (sorry for repeat post)

With all due respect you don't need to worry about additional pictures. In browsing your site, it is very pretty to look at but almost all links end in a picture but no additional information. My suggestion would be; if I click on a doll picture a new page should come up with alternative pictures, list options (available matching heads, eyes nails, skin colors), give specs such as height, weight, measuements. Discuss how your services and relationship with George at XS gives certain added value or availability that other vendors don't have. You really don't have to even list prices initially since you seem to offer a more "personalized" experience.

Something I seldom see; are specs listed in both cm & inches or kg & pounds. I always have to convert to my preferred format. In other words try to set your sight apart from the others. Even small ways can be huge (like George's extras and quality checks)

We all pretty much want the eye candy, with glamshots. But in the end we should able to select body types, know which heads fit that body, and further customize until we have the gurl of our dreams.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors and may even be a future customer in the near future!
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP ME WITH MY WEBSITE CHANGES FOR WM

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

SinsuaLuvr,
Thanks for your comments. When the site was first built, it was built simply to be able to sell Z one dolls.I had no idea I'd would ever be a TDF vendor and be working so closely with another vendor like George.
What makes this tough is I already work a full time job, but I am holding my own.
And I am pretty much putting 40+ hours as a TDF vendor, but I AM LOVING IT!
I do plan on giving specs such as height, weight, measurements.
It took close to ten hours just to do the WM and YL extra pages.
I will also be discussing how your services and relationship with George at XS gives certain added value or availability that other vendors don't have.
Yes, it is pretty nice being able to pick up the phone and talk with a person vs an internet only transaction. since I do like to offer a more "personalized" experience.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS