First Timers Perfect Buying Experience

We turn dreams into reality!
sndtgr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

First Timers Perfect Buying Experience

Post by sndtgr »

Hi everyone. Long time reader, but just now a participant in buying/owning and wanted to share my experience. I had been looking for sometime now at various dolls and options and to be honest, its a little daunting. Endless options. Thousands of vendors, hundreds of manufacturers. Some making knock offs and poor quality fakes. It leaves someone new to the scene very worried to say the least. I had been searching Google for some time and had been saving websites that looked promising. I finally decided to go for it, and started sending emails and vetting some of the companies I had been watching. Not here to bash anyone, but I can provide details if needed. Company #1 would not return any of my emails. They stated they took PayPal payments, when I contacted PayPal, there account was suspended. Company #2 was exactly the same, no communication and suspended PayPal account. With company #3 I had a little better luck. They had an up to date website, eBay store, decent feedback, and there PayPal was active. There prices were lower then average. Seemed ok. I sent an email, but after 24 hours I ad no response. I decided to go for it. I paid, got an PayPal receipt. No receipt from company#3. Still no communication. Nobody to take the details of my order, hair color, eyes, skin tone. After almost a week and no response to a large PayPal payment and multiple emails I was worried. I filed for a refund via PayPal and in less then 24 hours the refund was issued. Then I got an email from them, apologizing and asking for details for my purchase. That left a very bad taste in my mouth about buying a doll and started to reconsider. I slept on it and decided I would not let a few bad sellers stop me. So cautiously,I began my search anew. That's when I came across Booty Call Dolls (dolls-are-us.com). Prices listed were average, had some good reviews. Still. Once burned twice shy. I send an email. With in a couple hours I had an email back, and some company info. I called. A human answers right away. English speaking guide named Jeff. Yeay! From that point on, is what every buying experience should be. He knew the answers to all my questions, had tons of other info he shares to help me along the way to making my first doll purchase. Lists of bodies and faces and what was compatible and who made what and what all will work with everything else. Lots of extra info on his website. With a 30 min phone call , and some links and a ton of pics he sent me, I was on the road to making my selections! Yeay! I already had an idea of what I wanted but It still took me 4 4 hours to go through the smorgasbord of options provided by Jeff. Finnaly after 20 emails, around 11 pm, I had my final choices. And Jeff hung in there with me to the end. I made my first doll purchase. Even made one change after payment and was no problem. My final pick were
Model: 148YL
Face: 36
Skin Color: TAN
Hair: Purple
Eyes: Green
Areolas: Small (Color: Light brown/Dark tan)
Nails: Clear
Toe Nails: Pink Pearl
Standing Feet: YES
Detachable Vagina: YES

So yeah, very happy with the whole experience. Jeff even gave me a little discount which even got the price close to what I almost let company #3 have. The guy knows his stuff, and when I decide to get a second one (Have my eye on the new 161's) I will only send one email next time :) Also very glad to finally join the forum :) Now I will have something to contribute! As soon as mine gets here I'll take some pics! He said in as little as 10 days, but no longer then 30 for the newer 161's. Fingers crossed!

Sir Agot Dahl

Re: First Timers Perfect Buying Experience

Post by Sir Agot Dahl »

Great story! Glad it is working out for you :-)

ElMango
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ElMango »

I agree, Jeff was excellent to deal with. I have a 148 YL on the way as well :)

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Agreed with above said. I didn't even buy my doll from him and he's been exceptionally helpful even afterwards. five star service
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

A true professional
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Absolutely true! He has been the best source of knowledge and the most trustworthy purchaser I have bought from so far.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations! Please post pictures when you receive her.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

sndtgr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sndtgr »

I thought ordering would be the hardest part with so many doll options. Now looking at accessories, I think that was the easy part. I have 2 extra wigs, 4 outfits, full body bodysuit, wig cap, 3 sets of white bet sheets and a new white comforter coming. Trying not to go crazy with it but there are so many choices. I don't know how woman do it. I saw the cutest outfit for a photo-shoot but it had a lot of red material and after reading so many posts about staining I'm paranoid. So I'm not sure about a Photo shoot outfit yet, might just have to use one of the play outfits. No repair kit as I take very very good care of all my toys be it electronic, automotive, tools etc.. Also one of my hobbies deals with rubber and vinyl in liquid and solid forms so I'm pretty good with solvent welding and repairs and always have xylyne, naptha, M.E.K. and acetone in my shop. Figure that and the wonderful resources and posts I have found on TDF and I should be able to tackle any issues. So, yeah, been busy cleaning as well, and buying stuff for my doll even tho delivery is likely weeks away. Jeff emailed me yesterday morning (less then 12 hours after I made my my final choices) and said that YL has my order in hand (Thanks Jeff for keeping me in the loop!) Very excited! :mrgreen:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I sold two 148 YL on 9 June. Both have already been shipped! She'll be there sooner than you know it.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

That is fast turn-around time.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

sndtgr,
You better speed things up because your doll boarded her flight today! I will email you the fedex tracking number.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

sndtgr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sndtgr »

Wow. Ok. Sheets and comforter came yesterday (Gotta loverfre 2 day shipping) The rest is random dates stretching 5-30 days (some items epacket from china :(......) Worst case senerio, I'll go shopping local. Would be so much easier to get perfect sizes and accessories i like if she could come with.... Hmmm wonder what they would say if I walked in Kohls with her over my shoulder.....

sndtgr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sndtgr »

Wow. Ordered at 11:00pm June 14th. Tracking shows that it will be delivered today, June 21 before 4:30pm, That's incredible! That's faster then half the USA sellers of the accessories have shipped! 7 days? 5 business days? So excited! But no clothes for the photo shoot :( They shipped too fast lol

sndtgr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sndtgr »

Is it proper to do an unpacking shoot? Or wait for proper clothes?

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Pictures are always welcome, including unpacking. Congratulations on her arrival!

INFORMATIONS