Like taking her from behind?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Like taking her from behind?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you like taking your lady from behind, then I suggest you should consider a Ruby 13.
Why?
Ruby13 dolls move like no other due to the special skeleton Jim puts inside her.
You can actually grab her hips and pull her towards you and she moves back and forth, not you!
Read that again.
You can also flip her over without having to worry about finger pokes, broken arms or legs...
SHE WAS BUILT FOR SEX!
These dolls are made one at a time so there will be a wait time, but once you get one, you'll love her.
Just PM Brash and tell him want a bootycall with one of his pieces of art.
Please note Jim makes these by hand so expect a 3 month wait for now, but soon he is hoping to get down to two months.
Out from here!
BCD
"vendors helping vendors"
PS-I am also throwing some crazy ideas his way about making his head connection adaptable to z one heads.
Attachments
1st.jpg
1st.jpg (150.76 KiB) Viewed 1035 times
Ruby_body_1024x1024.jpg
Ruby_body_1024x1024.jpg (110.18 KiB) Viewed 1035 times
last.jpg
last.jpg (114.47 KiB) Viewed 1035 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Like taking her from behind?

Post by samara78 »

These are great dolls from the u.s. of .a!
Made by a son started by the father. A legacy born on this forum. And a great tradition too. Jims dolls are built like bang tanks had the pleasure of getting to know one of these ladies in person not too long ago. And could have fallen in love.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by selobl »

samara78 wrote:...Jims dolls are built like bang tanks...
Thanks for this, I just snorted hot coffee :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

edit to be on topic: I don't have a ruby yet, but they sure look juicy! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I had experienced the old ruby13.

The skeleton is actually jointless by rope. The old model I had was 100% pure fun to fuck. Not very posible. But I did not care about posing.

I want to know how soft is the new formula. j saw the ruby13 breast pillows video with the ultra soft jiggly silicone blend. Shit was hypnotic! The ass on my old doll was delicious but I want know how it would have felt with a soft squishy ass of a new rub13. Every morning i would wake up spooning her ass.

How good are the new necks? My old ruby had a gimpy neck that kept falling out. Also the oral head I had was not deep enough for my tiny dick. It was painful hitting the back of her throat 3/4 of a hip thrust in.

Anyone have any detailed reviews on the new ruby?

Brash
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Brash »

Tybalt wrote:I had experienced the old ruby13.

The skeleton is actually jointless by rope. The old model I had was 100% pure fun to fuck. Not very posible. But I did not care about posing.

I want to know how soft is the new formula. j saw the ruby13 breast pillows video with the ultra soft jiggly silicone blend. Shit was hypnotic! The ass on my old doll was delicious but I want know how it would have felt with a soft squishy ass of a new rub13. Every morning i would wake up spooning her ass.

How good are the new necks? My old ruby had a gimpy neck that kept falling out. Also the oral head I had was not deep enough for my tiny dick. It was painful hitting the back of her throat 3/4 of a hip thrust in.

Anyone have any detailed reviews on the new ruby?
Hey there
Our formula changes are on these dates.
1st formula August 2008
2nd formula Jan 2011
3rd formula August 2015 (by me)

the Boob pillow is one solid bit of silicone. So don't feel it and then think our dolls are the same. Our (or any) dolls would fall apart if the whole body was made with that mix of softness. However I did a little experimenting since last August and have made the dolls a bit softer than 2011. I am also now experimenting with gel in the butt cheeks too. Not there yet but I'll let you know when I achieve success.

NECKS. I just met with a metal work artist this morning and he is designing 2 neckposts for me. One in aluminum and one in steel. That way they can bolt as tight as needed without breaking. The issues that I've seen with the original material (resin) was that customers would not tighten them tight enough and the head would fall off. I never had that problem since I would tighten it really tight. I think customers were worried that the piece would break (valid point) and so they wouldn't tighten it all the way. Anyway the new metal posts won't have any problems there. I was always surprised that my dad was ok with resin for that high pressure component of the doll.

HEAD 12. I am working on making head 12 into a mold. I hope to be ready for making these new heads this summer towards August.

HEAD 5. Oral heads have always been tough for us since our heads have an eye device that allows you to move her eyes back and forth together. This takes the room other companies devote to oral space. So far I have yet to hear anyone care about how cool that eye device is so I may throw it away and make a new oral insert that allows more room. Let me know what you think about that exchange.

ART FUND RAISER. All proceeds from sales of my dad's art that is purchased off the site (ORIGINAL and PRINTS) goes to helping Ruby13 with new innovations and past orders. It's a win win type of fundraiser.

cheers

jim
Attachments
IslandFever.jpg
IslandFever.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 894 times

INFORMATIONS