Ask the docs.

We turn dreams into reality!
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Ask the docs.

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Dang you save me some typing Sam...keep up the great advice and top work....

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I enjoy helping so much. Besides this forum must keep you pretty busy
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Boricua688
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boricua688 »

Hi Samara,

What kind of glue do you use to reattach fingernails on a TPE doll?

Thanks,
Marcos

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Super glue applied on the nail itself then stuck to the hand.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Boricua688
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boricua688 »

samara78 wrote:
Boricua688 wrote:
samara78 wrote:Wash her then use baby oil massage. Usse scented powder on her as well. The smell will fade after a while.
Thanks Samara. How do you do a baby oil massage? How do you wash the baby oil off after the massage?
You don't eash it off. You let it soak in. Takes about thirty minutes then she will be good for a while.
Hi Samara. Should I put baby oil inside her insert cavity? Also, should I powder her as normal after waiting 30 min for the baby oil to soak in? Thanks!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Yes if she is tpe.

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Hi samara,

I've had my TPE WM158 doll for two months now and she's still in great shape. But could you lend your advice on a few repair issues?

I think she has developed a small tear at the bottom of her labia (see attached photos). What is the best way to fix this, and how could I have prevented it?

Whenever I apply vaseline to her vagina with my fingers, I feel a few "rough areas." I don't know how else to describe it and it's very difficult to see them. But it feels like small areas where the textures have become rough or perhaps there are tiny bits of TPE hanging loose. I don't notice any discomfort when I have sex with her, but I'm concerned. Again, what is the best way to fix this, and how could I have prevented it?

One of her eyelashes is starting to come off. Is superglue really the best way to reapply it?

Thank you!
WP_20170225_14_56_15_Pro.jpg
WP_20170225_14_56_15_Pro.jpg (164.68 KiB) Viewed 3270 times
WP_20170312_15_25_53_Pro.jpg
WP_20170312_15_25_53_Pro.jpg (160.4 KiB) Viewed 3270 times
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

unknown98

Post by unknown98 »

Hello Dolls Masters,i tried to insert a removable tpe vagina into a wd riley 100cm,even shes relatively small,cause of my asthma problems she felt heavy on my lunges,anyway,the tpe insert was too long and the procedure of insertion left her build in vagina very loose and a tear appeared on her external labias,is there a way to make her tight again,can i repair that orifice or is just my newbie irreparable mistake?ImageImage

thx again to all

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Mystere,
Until the Doctor is back in the house, Ge2 silicone can work for eyelashes and lives room for error if you miss the first time, but what I would suggest is getting in contact with Mannequin fan and get the eyelids he sells.
I will not attempt to answer the other question...yet:)
Love,
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Ok this one is for my SH doll with gel breasts. I noticed a bit of deflating, and would like to inject some gel or similar material to get a firmer feel. Any ideas on what to use?

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

[quote="silversouls"]Hello Dolls Masters,i tried to insert a removable tpe vagina into a wd riley 100cm,even shes relatively small,cause of my asthma problems she felt heavy on my lunges,anyway,the tpe insert was too long and the procedure of insertion left her build in vagina very loose and a tear appeared on her external labias,is there a way to make her tight again,can i repair that orifice or is just my newbie irreparable mistake?ImageImage

For the vaginal wear issues. If it is only a small cut no missing material get a small jar of glue/solvent from the manufacturer.

For the more serious damage you have from using an insert on a fixed model doll. Do you plan to use her without an insert from now on or are you keeping the insert method?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Mishka1965 wrote:Ok this one is for my SH doll with gel breasts. I noticed a bit of deflating, and would like to inject some gel or similar material to get a firmer feel. Any ideas on what to use?

Mishka
First question
When you push gently on the full breast, does the other breast get more full?

Second question is. Her sides, does the side where the breast has deflated feel or look different?

I had to refill my 145 cm ds doll + with air.

I used a huge needle and a flavor injetor syringe.like this one
20170316_140749.jpg
20170316_140749.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3176 times
You want to quickly mix small portions of gel and inject them via syring into the breast area where the deflation has occured. Take your time and do it in small doses until finished. Massage the breast between doses and allow to set. Be careful not tpo much at a time. Push acetone through the syring between dosrs.
Make sure the gel hasn't migrated ,
Make sure their isn't a leak between the breast pockets
Make sure there aren't any cuts under the breast.

Hope that helps.
I

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Boricua688 wrote:Hi Samara,

What kind of glue do you use to reattach fingernails on a TPE doll?

Thanks,
Marcos
Loctite ultra gel control. First you need to sand thwe underside of the finger nail. You apply the gel to the actual nail NOT the dolls finger. Apply only a bead of glue to the center of the nail. Then push down onto the finger and hold for a bit.

unknown98

Post by unknown98 »

will stay without inserts,i tried one cause of my asthma condition and even a 100cm doll can be heavy for me,thx anyway

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Thanks Sam

The breast when pressed, does not cause the other one to go full. They appear both independent and sealed. It just could use more air or gel.
Her sides are fine, so it's just a case where these may just be designed like this, but I prefer more full breasts.

So my question, what gel? - I looked and could not find anything out there that resembles silicone based - except silicone industrial lubricants..

I guess I can start with air, and if that escapes, then gel may also in time.

Would I inject into the nipple?

Thanks
Mishka
samara78 wrote:
Mishka1965 wrote:Ok this one is for my SH doll with gel breasts. I noticed a bit of deflating, and would like to inject some gel or similar material to get a firmer feel. Any ideas on what to use?

Mishka
First question
When you push gently on the full breast, does the other breast get more full?

Second question is. Her sides, does the side where the breast has deflated feel or look different?

I had to refill my 145 cm ds doll + with air.

I used a huge needle and a flavor injetor syringe.like this one
20170316_140749.jpg
You want to quickly mix small portions of gel and inject them via syring into the breast area where the deflation has occured. Take your time and do it in small doses until finished. Massage the breast between doses and allow to set. Be careful not tpo much at a time. Push acetone through the syring between dosrs.
Make sure the gel hasn't migrated ,
Make sure their isn't a leak between the breast pockets
Make sure there aren't any cuts under the breast.

Hope that helps.
I
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

INFORMATIONS