Sweet Ariana

We turn dreams into reality!
nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sweet Ariana

Post by nogamenolife »

Axee wrote:I absolutely love your pictures. I wasn't even considering the 165F before, because I though the breasts would look too big when clothed, but your Narsha looks stunning, especially in your last black-red shoot and the steampunk one.

ImageImage

If you have any, could you please post more pictures of her in the steampunk outfit, showing her full figure? I've tried looking, but didn't find many :)
Thanks.
I thought the same when my desired height for a doll only had massive tits. But still I ordered her anyway after Jeff told me that they won't be kahunas.
She can actually fit a size D cup bra. But only just and has to be at least a 3/4 bra.
I was actually thinking of dressing her in some steampunk soon. Should have some new pics by end of next week.

Axee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Axee »

nogamenolife wrote:Thanks.
I thought the same when my desired height for a doll only had massive tits. But still I ordered her anyway after Jeff told me that they won't be kahunas.
She can actually fit a size D cup bra. But only just and has to be at least a 3/4 bra.
I was actually thinking of dressing her in some steampunk soon. Should have some new pics by end of next week.
I'm actually in the same position. I'm looking for a taller doll from 6Ye, but they all either have a tiny waist or giant boobs. I'm glad to see that even though "F" sounds massive, it doesn't really look that way in reality. She does look like she has the body proportions of a "real" girl, which should technically give her the greatest selection for clothing. Did you find that to be true? Also does she have solid or hollow breasts? Really looking forward to the pictures, you have a great beauty there :)

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

Axee wrote:
nogamenolife wrote:Thanks.
I'm actually in the same position. I'm looking for a taller doll from 6Ye, but they all either have a tiny waist or giant boobs. I'm glad to see that even though "F" sounds massive, it doesn't really look that way in reality. She does look like she has the body proportions of a "real" girl, which should technically give her the greatest selection for clothing. Did you find that to be true? Also does she have solid or hollow breasts? Really looking forward to the pictures, you have a great beauty there :)
Hollow breasts, Ariana and Narsha wear the same clothes, even tho Narsha tends to fill the arse out more than Ariana. All of there clothes are ether xs or small. That is china size tho. Sometimes its a little harder to get tops on Narsha tho :D The quick head release bolt really helps if that tho.

Axee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Axee »

nogamenolife wrote:Hollow breasts, Ariana and Narsha wear the same clothes, even tho Narsha tends to fill the arse out more than Ariana. All of there clothes are ether xs or small. That is china size tho. Sometimes its a little harder to get tops on Narsha tho :D The quick head release bolt really helps if that tho.
Oh jeez, I thought that having 91-58-90 figure would lead to something bigger than XS 8O

I was thinking they might be the hollow ones and be a bit squished in the bra so they don't look as big when clothed. Assuming Ariana has solid ones, how do you find the difference between solid and hollow for both clothing and ehm :whistle: squeezing? There is not much information about the hollow breasts on 6Ye right now, especially from owners.

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

Axee wrote:
nogamenolife wrote:Hollow breasts, Ariana and Narsha wear the same clothes, even tho Narsha tends to fill the arse out more than Ariana. All of there clothes are ether xs or small. That is china size tho. Sometimes its a little harder to get tops on Narsha tho :D The quick head release bolt really helps if that tho.
Oh jeez, I thought that having 91-58-90 figure would lead to something bigger than XS 8O

I was thinking they might be the hollow ones and be a bit squished in the bra so they don't look as big when clothed. Assuming Ariana has solid ones, how do you find the difference between solid and hollow for both clothing and ehm :whistle: squeezing? There is not much information about the hollow breasts on 6Ye right now, especially from owners.
Lucky for me I had Ariana first and she had lots for Narsha to try on. They dont really squish that much or flatten off ether. Ariana also has hollows too

Narsha is more like 88 across the nipples and 83 if you squeeze her tits together and Ariana is 81 across the nipples. In a bra they don't really deform much. But I guess if you were to tire a rope tight across the nipples it would deform a lot. But so would a real woman's to a point. Most of the clothes I have stretch a bit, so I guess that helps

Axee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Axee »

nogamenolife wrote:Lucky for me I had Ariana first and she had lots for Narsha to try on. They dont really squish that much or flatten off ether. Ariana also has hollows too

Narsha is more like 88 across the nipples and 83 if you squeeze her tits together and Ariana is 81 across the nipples. In a bra they don't really deform much. But I guess if you were to tire a rope tight across the nipples it would deform a lot. But so would a real woman's to a point. Most of the clothes I have stretch a bit, so I guess that helps
Now I'm unsure whether I should pick hollow or solid again, great :D Thank you for all the information :)

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

Meet Marisa, 165 C cup Sy doll
Thanks Jeff for a Early xmas present
That arse yo!

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

Some more of Marisa :glou:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Well, it´s a body of a goddess, not a human- so sexy!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Well, it´s a body of a goddess, not a human- so sexy!

Chris
Thanks Chris

And oops forgot to post this one. Marisa was telling me off all day. She is more of a devil than a goddess when you forget things :twisted:

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

Narsha in some more steampunk
didn't do any editing to these :D I know Chris will like that!

Axee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Axee »

Wow! I've been looking forward to the steampunk pictures and it was definitely worth the wait. She is stunning :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

SWEET!

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

^ She looks real!!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

nogamenolife wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Well, it´s a body of a goddess, not a human- so sexy!

Chris
Thanks Chris

And oops forgot to post this one. Marisa was telling me off all day. She is more of a devil than a goddess when you forget things :twisted:

Nothing wrong with a devil as sexy as her. :D
nogamenolife wrote:
Narsha in some more steampunk
didn't do any editing to these :D I know Chris will like that!

Oh yes, I love the pics, she´s a stunner in steampunk outfits!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS