Magnetic M16 head adapter exclusively available from BCD

We turn dreams into reality!
LAL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Magnetic M16 head adapter exclusively available from BCD

Post by LAL »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Latest status, we have done a re-order since these flew off the shelf fast with promotions.
We have five full sets coming in and 12 head pieces.
Of these, two full sets have been pre-ordered as well as 7 head sets leaving three full sets and 5 head pieces.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
TDF's most loved vendor
We turn dreams into reality

My adapters came in the mail from Jeff at BCD yesterday. I installed the mod this morning and soon after sent Jeff an email about this great invention. This is a game changer for the TPE industry. Once you use this adapter, there is no way you are going to return to spin and spin.

The supplier needs to start thinking about scaling up production. You will not sell a hundred sets overnight, but word will get around. So be prepared.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

LAL wrote:My adapters came in the mail from Jeff at BCD yesterday. I installed the mod this morning and soon after sent Jeff an email about this great invention. This is a game changer for the TPE industry. Once you use this adapter, there is no way you are going to return to spin and spin.

The supplier needs to start thinking about scaling up production. You will not sell a hundred sets overnight, but word will get around. So be prepared.
Great to hear that these work so well LAL, as I'm thinking of getting some for my dolls. How well does the magnet work with regard to head turning though? Does it hold a pose well, or does it want to move on its own?

LAL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LAL »

airgirluvr wrote:
LAL wrote:My adapters came in the mail from Jeff at BCD yesterday. I installed the mod this morning and soon after sent Jeff an email about this great invention. This is a game changer for the TPE industry. Once you use this adapter, there is no way you are going to return to spin and spin.

Great to hear that these work so well LAL, as I'm thinking of getting some for my dolls. How well does the magnet work with regard to head turning though? Does it hold a pose well, or does it want to move on its own?

I'm a new first time doll owner;(less than a week). The adapters were mailed out separate from the doll; so I only had a few days "experience" with the usual factory screw attachment. My order has two heads with the doll. The adapter design is well thought out, and well executed. They don't cut corners on the kit either. It comes with thread tape, O-rings and felt/fabric? washers. Believe me when I tell you...it's MUCH better than the factory design. The turning/holding friction seems just about right to me.

TrekMS150
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TrekMS150 »

Thank you for the in-depth guide on the adapters, Indigo20.
Kylie Guerra - WM 160cm with head #56
Dayana Zenkova - WM 85cm M Cup Torso with head #74

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

LAL wrote:I'm a new first time doll owner;(less than a week). The adapters were mailed out separate from the doll; so I only had a few days "experience" with the usual factory screw attachment. My order has two heads with the doll. The adapter design is well thought out, and well executed. They don't cut corners on the kit either. It comes with thread tape, O-rings and felt/fabric? washers. Believe me when I tell you...it's MUCH better than the factory design. The turning/holding friction seems just about right to me.
Thanks, that's good to hear, as the OEM style seems to have a mind of it's own, and my doll always wants to turn her head to the left, even with the faucet washer installed.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Latest status, we have done a re-order since these flew off the shelf fast with promotions.
We have five full sets coming in and 12 head pieces.
Of these, 3 full sets have been pre-ordered as well as 9 head sets leaving 2 full sets and 1 head pieces.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
TDF's most loved vendor
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And these are gone now too!
Jeff and the BCD Girls
TDF's most loved vendor
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 79716042DE
For those of you that are waiting on the pre-order, it seems like the order placed on the 13th of December is still in Germany!
I might need to contact our ATC!
Love
Nyoko
Attachments
I AM NYOKO
I AM NYOKO
nyokogift.gif (452.13 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

I'm very curious. Is this magnetic head adapter compatible with a 160 cm JM doll? If so I would be very interested. Thank you.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

Jeff,

as promised I did an investigation about the parcel, that is still at Frankfurt airport since 14th December.

It passed the German customs and was handed over to USPS the same day.
The parcel was booked from USPS for 15th December for the transfer to North America.

The reason why the parcel is not sent are

- strike of Lufthansa pilots
- strike of US parcel service (USPS) > ground crew and terminal staff

before Christmas (week number 49 and 50)

Because of the Christmas business and the amount of parcels comming in addition, your parcel received a low priority status from USPS.

The parcel was then scheduled for the 19th, 21th and 23th December.
USPS removed it always from the shipping list.

The parcel is now scheduled for today, 27th December.
The tracking status should change tomorrow.
If the status does not change, USPS removed it again from the list.

I have a direct phone hotline to the German post at Frankfurt airport.
But the German post is not able to tell USPS what they have to do with your parcel.

I sent the next parcel to you today.

It includes in addition 2 shorter head connector pieces for doll heads with smaller thread depth.
(Left: standard size, middle and right are the shorter version)
Shorter top sections.jpg
Shorter top sections.jpg (37.21 KiB) Viewed 1675 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

We ordered 8 more sets of of the head connectors and 8 head pieces.
Of these 6 sets and 8 HP are left.
Jeff and Nyoko
-princeoverit
-Just in time

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I think I would like a set please :)
How much is this?
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

These are now in the USA and I will get the orders out fast and give a update on how many our left.
For BCD family members, a full set is $75, free shipping. If you got a doll from X/S, you get free shipping as well, others pay $5 in USA.
If you want a head piece to go along with it, we call it a 1.5, which is $125.
Love,
Nyoko

Booty Call Dolls
TDF's Most Loved Vendor

Dreams can come true''my review''and comments''
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=79536

A Thank You to a wonderful vendor
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421

Customer service is huge in my book. There is nothing I hate worse than vendors who won't return phone calls or who act as if they never have time to talk to you. Especially after they already have your money. Any vendor who still cares about their customers AFTER the sale deserves to be supported. If I get another doll in the future, Jeff will certainly be my vendor of choice based on all the positive reviews.
Yeah, Jeff is the best... he's not just a businessman, he's a long time member and doll lover. Not all about the money with him, it's about the community!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=77757
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
Attachments
nyokogift.gif
nyokogift.gif (452.13 KiB) Viewed 1577 times

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Hi Jeff, I absolutely need one of these magnet bolt assemblies for sally, wm140. ill send you a Pm and or email too.
ta OlmanOz.
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

I have been using these for weeks and couldn't imagine not having them! I really enjoy the flexibility and ease of use! Absolutely love this invention - thank you gentlemen!!!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

INFORMATIONS