How it came to be

We turn dreams into reality!
abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

How it came to be

Post by abracadabra »

Newest member of the bcd group,
Not exactly sure to start, so I'll start from the beginning.
I was new to the tdf forum, but not to the t.d.l. or "the doll lifestyle" . Not much more than a year ago I knew nothing of which seems to be becoming more and more commonplace with the technology and Beauty and the dolls that are made today. Years ago I had made what was at least for me, a working plush like doll/with skeleton.
The first time I laid eyes on what is now commonplace tpe and silicone dolls I was instantly in love.
Made mine look so embarrassingly crude, I instantly understood why I had to replace mine.
Not sure what it was that I Googled in my quest for an upgrade, but "TDF discussions" kept being suggested .

I am very grateful for what the tdf staff does to keep this forum a place that is a wealth of information, experiences, and a place that presents themselves and those involved in this lifestyle/ community in a fashion that is not viewed in a tabbooish type way,but more alongside the lines of an ever growing popular and accepted way of life. 10 years from now they will ultimately be the pioneers of a growing industry and be remembered for merging it with what was once almost unheard of type of lifestyle.
Now that the ball is rolling and industry is merging with lifestyle there becomes a huge need for vendors.
My long-winded explanation above boils down to my experience with a vendor on this forum to whom of which over time has spent a lot of what I would describe it as being Irreplaceable valuble time answering questions of mine getting to know me, helping me make purchases with everyone but him. At least until yesterday.
Booty call dolls is in my opinion and now also my experience ,a pioneer in this new industry ,just as tdf is, and some of a couple of other asociate like minded passionates.
I'm not going to say the same thing that everybody else says on their reviews about Jeff and his service, read one or read Fifty of them they're all going to tell a very similar story because all thats been said ,at least once ,if not multiple times in regards to his service is impeccable it raises the bar or at least it should for other vendors. And I just did what I said I wasn't going to do LOL oh well.
I noticed a Christmas sale he was offering and I had a hard time deciding ultimately which one was the one I wanted for Christmas . they're all beautiful, they're all gorgeous , and because at least up to this point technology hasn't had any notable success in getting a doll to open their mouth and have words come out that didn't ruin the beauty. Reminds me pretty much about every real girlfriend I've ever dated, with the exception of my current r.g. in case your reading this. ;-) LOL.
And please No offense ,to any female readers and or associated ladies on this forum, just been my experience that I'm speaking from. We are all beautiful until we open our mouths and kill a moment.
Ok back to the experience. Because of family issues I'm helping With my mom in Florida I realized I had an opportunity potentially pick up one of these Christmas sales Jeff was offering along my way home so once again I bombard him with 1000 questions about dolls he was offering and in a short period of time he methodically and thoroughly answered all of my questions and helped me form a reduction of sorts to what ultimately I would like to buy for myself. And as my luck usually runs ,what I wanted he didn't really want to sell .LOL
She's an OR156/H-cup she's a lightly used model, but either very well built or very well taken care of or perhaps both . either which way she's gorgeous. I Thanks OR dolls too.
Jeff decided to share this beauty with me and I'm so glad that he did ,having driven a thousand miles to come get her LOL
He delivered her to me in a comfortable discreet location, but he wasn't on time. And normally I would complain about somebody not being punctual but in this particular situation he was an hour early. When he pulled up with her in the front seat ,she was all gussied up with make-up looking beautiful and in a dress that fit her so well combined with the wig I had to take a second look when he pulled up because I thought it was someone real in the car.
Jeff and I have accumulated many hours of dialogue via to The Forum ,emails, and personal calls, in the time I've known him , this was the first time I met him ,it was on this day that I handed him the adoption paperwork aka the money and we shook hands and he stuck it in his pocket and didn't even bother to count it. it wasn't until after about 45 minutes of small talk and we had gone our separate ways did I really understand how serious and passionate about the things that he does he is definitely a man of his word and cares about people getting a product that they're paying for.
I really could go on and on , but as you can tell from this picture someone is getting a little impatient and bored and has now picked up the remote and wants to turn the TV on and that ain't about to happen lol
She did manage to talk me into getting another room, not sure who's spoiling who at this point.
Attachments
2016-11-18 19.49.19.jpg
2016-11-18 19.49.19.jpg (4.41 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

jibjibjub

Re: How it came to be

Post by jibjibjub »

Thanks for the story and the pic! It's reading things like this that makes me wish you could find that type of service in every industry.
WM 163 with #74 Head - Sierra Summers
above body with YL "Viola" Head - November Summers
...ordered from the fine folks at Booty Call Dolls

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Agreed, and to be clear, I am not implying that other vendors here do not provide equal services. I don't have experience with the others, because I've had no reason to do so.

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Great review,yes Jeff is a very caring person and knows a lot about dolls. I have asked him many questions and prices and he always helps me out. Abracadabra your doll is beyond sexy,man that photo of her with the remote looks soo real i can't believe she is a doll. If she was next to me there would be no TV watching. She is perfection for a doll and I know u must be soo happy. Again very true about BCD what a great vendor.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Marko1 wrote:Great review,yes Jeff is a very caring person and knows a lot about dolls. I have asked him many questions and prices and he always helps me out. Abracadabra your doll is beyond sexy,man that photo of her with the remote looks soo real i can't believe she is a doll. If she was next to me there would be no TV watching. She is perfection for a doll and I know u must be soo happy. Again very true about BCD what a great vendor.
Thanks she is a babe. I didn't even try to "smuggle" her into the hotel this evening. Too much activity to not be seen, and she's way too gorgeous to leave in the truck, As far as anyone watching she looked asleep.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great story and it is always nice to hear about people's positive experiences these days.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thanks for the kind words and sharing her pictures with us.
Jeff and the BCDGirls
TDF's most loved vendor
We turn dreams into reality
Attachments
2016-12-22 10.58.36.jpg
2016-12-22 10.58.36.jpg (39.68 KiB) Viewed 1482 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Great News and a lovely Dolly Gal abracadabra :thumbs_up:

Also..a certain big red mistress of the dark we both know, is waiting for you to PM her back to talk about shoes or boots apparently.... :wink:

Cheers Anung 8)

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS