I just put in my order,thanks Jeff

We turn dreams into reality!
1singer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I just put in my order,thanks Jeff

Post by 1singer »

This whole thing for me was never even intended,I had been gone from the forum a long time.I was looking on the forum one day and saw the great love of my heart,from 30 years ago.My God how could any doll look exactly like a person in every way.I just sat at my computer transfixed,by what I saw.It was Jeff's doll Nyoky,I had never even heard of a TPE doll,man I had a lot to learn,I put this on the forum and Jeff was the first one to contact me and said thank you for sharing your story.By this time I was being swamped by some other vendors and members also trying to sale me their doll,some were very nice and helpful,and some were jerks.But Jeff really showed me through out this whole experience that he really cared about what I was trying to do.He shared his vast knowledge of dolls with me and helped me tremendously in my quest to regain a long and lost memory of a great love.

He never hurried or presured me at all, as a matter of fact he said take your time look over the dolls and if there is anything you need to know feal free to call on me to help in any way I can.So I picked Jeff as my vendor, and the doll that I chose is the 156cm ORdoll H-CUP.And I know that if there should be any problem with my order he will take care of it.I just can't wait till she gets here thanks Jeff for all your help.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I just put in my order,thanks Jeff

Post by NeoChibi »

Jeff is great! I haven't seen a better vendor than him even though this is my first doll, Jeff was patient, understanding and so freaking helpful when it came time to ordering and the whole process. I would recommend BCD and Jeff any day of the week to anyone looking for a great vendor!

INFORMATIONS