We turn dreams into reality!
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Like them busty? 145 doll SWEET plus up for adoption

Post by samara78 »

darkshard wrote:
ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Congrats Darkshard

I was the other person who was interested in it but when I found out it didn't have standing feet I had to bow out. I hope you enjoy her and be sure to take lots of pics when she arrives.
Thanks alot and will do, she'll be my first decent sized one. The ones I've had before were 60cm and smaller.
Take your time to learn about what she like sexually before you "play" too much with her.

I picked my girl Yessenia same doll different color up on tuesday. Her breasts are amazing. You will not be disapointed. Touched a lot of them. And i mus ay these are the second best. I can't wait to see pics when you get your girl.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Really fine cleavage.

darkshard

Post by darkshard »

Made a second payment, half way paid off now. Anyone have any ideas on where I could get any decent clothing for her? Or what sizes I should look into getting for her?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

There are plenty of things about size on the ds doll forum. Her breast are double d. You will need to measure her ribs under her bust for the strap length. Her cup size is d her band size is 21. She will wear girls size 12 jeans and ladies medium size tops. Hope this helps.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

Snow- wrote:Is it DS doll?
Yes

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Darkshard .. has she made it home to you yet? I hope so. I'm sure you are excited! :)

darkshard

Post by darkshard »

esp wrote:Darkshard .. has she made it home to you yet? I hope so. I'm sure you are excited! :)

Just about, I have one more payment left to make! :D I've been trying to speed up the last payment by selling some things on ebay. Just can't wait!

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

I can't tell you how lucky we ALL are to have a tdf member like Jeff , he worked with me as well on my first silicone lady for us and we've never looked back since . Great choice of doll!
Be kind Rewind .Image

darkshard

Post by darkshard »

YES! I just made my final payment, now I just need to wait for her to be shipped and arrive!

darkshard

Post by darkshard »

She has arrived! The shipping was blinding fast, I had just gotten the email from Jeff late Monday that had her tracking number and it claimed the delivery would be the 21st. Really couldn't believe it and I was so worried that I'd be at work when she came. Lucky for me it wasn't until later. I knew she was going to be 145cms, but until seeing her I had no idea how big that truly was. I really need to find something for her to wear now, as of right now she's wearing just a nightgown that I had.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

darkshard wrote:She has arrived! The shipping was blinding fast, I had just gotten the email from Jeff late Monday that had her tracking number and it claimed the delivery would be the 21st. Really couldn't believe it and I was so worried that I'd be at work when she came. Lucky for me it wasn't until later. I knew she was going to be 145cms, but until seeing her I had no idea how big that truly was. I really need to find something for her to wear now, as of right now she's wearing just a nightgown that I had.
Congratulations! :) Happy to hear she is home at last!

INFORMATIONS