Introducing Zoriana a beautiful geeky gamer( YLdoll 148 )

We turn dreams into reality!
Mystere

Re: Introducing Zoriana a beautiful geeky gamer( YLdoll 148

Post by Mystere »

What size bra and panties does she wear, if she's willing to share? ;)
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Mystere wrote:What size bra and panties does she wear, if she's willing to share? ;)
She's a xs or small in panties and a small or a 32C or 30D in bras

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Hi Neochibi. Firstly your girl gets more geekier and gorgeous all the time. Darcey loves her looks.
Did you get yourself a new camera. I saw in an earlier post you asked about which camera is good.

My first shots were with a little old Fuji and are a bit grainy. but almost all modern cameras have good resolutiuon so just choose one with a good focal scope between the lens, Nice and wide angle to good zoom. If your inside with Zoriana a lot then the wider the lens will go the better.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

cheeky+swine wrote:Hi Neochibi. Firstly your girl gets more geekier and gorgeous all the time. Darcey loves her looks.
Did you get yourself a new camera. I saw in an earlier post you asked about which camera is good.

My first shots were with a little old Fuji and are a bit grainy. but almost all modern cameras have good resolutiuon so just choose one with a good focal scope between the lens, Nice and wide angle to good zoom. If your inside with Zoriana a lot then the wider the lens will go the better.
I have been using my camera phone that has decent pixels. I need to figure out more poses since she can't stand so I have to be creative.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Well got my first black stain on Zoey's butt...I'm kinda mad at myself I should of known better than to leave it on but its about the size of my hand so I need to order some stain remover here's hoping it clears up within the week before I order it. >.< Zoey gave me a kiss and said it'll be fine. She knows I worry too much and I need to order a xacto knife I guess I'm going to have to operate on her left hand to fix her finger joints. I heard it may leave a scar I'm worried if she'll be ok.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

No need to order any stain remover, we will send you out some by Saturday.
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
nyokogift.gif
nyokogift.gif (452.13 KiB) Viewed 2575 times

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

NeoChibi wrote:I have been using my camera phone that has decent pixels. I need to figure out more poses since she can't stand so I have to be creative.
Try thinking of some scenarios to put Zoriana into. They can vary from the mundane (like doing the washing up) to the fantastical (Like dressing her as a leather clad assassin). The poses will then lend themselves to the scenario.

Vonrubber has done some great shots with his gal Svetlana and non are standing (here is a link to them if you haven't already seen them). http://www.dollforum.com/forum/search.p ... _id=271983 and http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=73710

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

cheeky+swine wrote:
NeoChibi wrote:I have been using my camera phone that has decent pixels. I need to figure out more poses since she can't stand so I have to be creative.
Try thinking of some scenarios to put Zoriana into. They can vary from the mundane (like doing the washing up) to the fantastical (Like dressing her as a leather clad assassin). The poses will then lend themselves to the scenario.

Vonrubber has done some great shots with his gal Svetlana and non are standing (here is a link to them if you haven't already seen them). http://www.dollforum.com/forum/search.p ... _id=271983 and http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=73710
going to check it out im still trying to get her legs to loosen up especially her right leg to able to pose easier.

To Jeff Thank you so much you're seriously the best and zoriana is so greatful

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Zoriana rocking her d.va hat and shirt to bed!
Attachments
20161224_135341.jpg
20161224_135341.jpg (3.8 MiB) Viewed 2523 times
20161224_134856.jpg
20161224_134856.jpg (3.71 MiB) Viewed 2523 times
20161224_135055.jpg
20161224_135055.jpg (4.04 MiB) Viewed 2523 times

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Winkeyface.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Mystere wrote:Winkeyface.
Haha, that's exactly what she said when I took the photo!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Cutie!

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Forgot to add this one to the mix when I posted the other one's
Attachments
Dva set 2.jpg
Dva set 2.jpg (137.56 KiB) Viewed 2510 times

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Update Zoriana's butt still has the staining from a panty I put on her and it has somewhat faded still waiting on the stain remover but it now looks like she got an ass whooping and has a black and blue on her right ass cheek :(

I was also wiping her face with a towel and I loosened her right eyelashes... now I need to get eye lashes. Anyone have tips on how to glue the eye lashes on a dolls face?

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

She is in the wars. Poor girl.

Eyelashes. Use some Loctite Gel or equivalent

DON'T use the runny liquid stuff. it will get everywhere except on the lashes and ruin your doll.

1). Go find some cheap eyelashes, In the UK Superdrug do them for anything between £1 to £3. there are different sizes and styles. Just get what you like the look of. Remember they might only come in pairs so you might have to buy a smaller pair for the bottom lids.
2). Gently pull the eyelashes off your doll. If you take your time they will come off without tearing the TPE.

3). Cut a small oval of thin card that will fit under the eye lids and protect the eye from the glue. Bend the card into shape if you have to.

4). Take the new eyelashes from the box and try them next to the eyelids.
DON'T put them on the part of the lid that touches the eye.
That bit of skin needs to be free for you to add eyeliner if you wish. Image
If you need to trim them do it know.

5). Take the eyelash and add a tiny amount of the glue to the edges then fix to the eyelid starting from the outside and working to the inside. Note on the picture the lashes do not reach the inside part of the eyelid

6). Gently pull the eyelash up to see if the glue has held. ACny bits that haven't can be fixed with a touch of glue on a wooden cocktail stick.

Now your ready to add the eyeliner, Unless yu want your gal to look natural.

You can get a cheap one but make sure its a pen like, fine pointed tip. (Easier to use). Lots of different shades too. but black is usually best.

Simply draw where you want the liner. Some use it under the eyelashes. (use the thin card again) Some over the eyelashes and some both. You can use a soft eye pencil to get a softer look and a white pencil to high-lite the lower eyelid. See below

There are too many designs to put here so take a look on the web.

Good luck and Good look.

INFORMATIONS