Looking for a gorgeous Asian lady to love? Meet LIU

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Looking for a gorgeous Asian lady to love? Meet LIU

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you would like to adopt a doll like LIU,a 168 CM TPE goddess with a sexy and slender body, let us know by email at YOURDOLLUSA@GMAIL.COM
We kindly ask to that if you have any questions about her, you contact us directly by email to
YOURDOLLUSA@GMAIL.COM
As always, feel free to make comments like very pretty or she is sexy.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
TDF's most loved vendor
"We turn dreams into reality"

Dreams can come true''my review''and comments''
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=79536
Dreams can come true''my review''and comments''
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=79536
Hello, my fellow doll lovers and deviants. I would like to take this time to thank Booty Call Dolls for making my dreams come true and too Jeff for helping me create my dream girl and making her a reality... ... I want to also say thank you to Jeff and Booty Call Dolls, you have not only helped a new customer in finding and creating the perfect girl for him but giving him hope, love and a new start to a beautiful new relationship!
From the bottom of my heart I can not thank you enough!!! :D :D :D
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421
I was a complete noob when I came to this subject. I found myself drowning in a sea of terms I did not understand. TPE, platinum silicone, tin silicone, inserts, fixed, standing options etc. I decided right away that I should not be left to my own devices to click an order from a website, because there was so much that could go wrong. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
Attachments
LIU IS SO PRETTY.jpg
LIU IS SO PRETTY.jpg (261.64 KiB) Viewed 905 times
LOOK AT HER.jpg
LOOK AT HER.jpg (361.52 KiB) Viewed 905 times
OMG.jpg
OMG.jpg (287.36 KiB) Viewed 905 times
GREAT CURVES.jpg
GREAT CURVES.jpg (235.36 KiB) Viewed 905 times
EVERY WHERE.jpg
EVERY WHERE.jpg (171.42 KiB) Viewed 905 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Looking for a gorgeous Asian lady to love? Meet LIU

Post by samara78 »

Holy crap! My favorite body type she is amazing looking.
I would photogragh her all day long
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Looking for a gorgeous Asian lady to love? Meet LIU

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Yes, she is so elegant.
She is really only 160CM tall with out 8CM high heels on
Love,
Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS