Looking for a Gorgeous 165CM B cup lady. Meet Gabriella

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Looking for a Gorgeous 165CM B cup lady. Meet Gabriella

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you would like to adopt a doll like her, a hot TPE lady with a sexy B cup body let us know by email at YOURDOLLUSA@GMAIL.COM
We kindly ask to that if you have any questions about her, you contact us directly by email to
YOURDOLLUSA@GMAIL.COM
As always, feel free to make comments like very pretty or she is sexy.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
TDF's most loved vendor
"We turn dreams into reality"
Dreams can come true''my review''and comments''
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=79536
Attachments
Gabriella.jpg
Gabriella.jpg (132.1 KiB) Viewed 743 times
body.jpg
body.jpg (286.41 KiB) Viewed 743 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Looking for a Gorgeous 165CM B cup lady. Meet Gabriella

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Please note, she is 165CM in HIGH HEELS.
Naked, she is 160CM.
Love
Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS