NEW 170CM WM doll- Another jaw dropper

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

NEW 170CM WM doll- Another jaw dropper

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Looks like WM has done it again!
A 5'6" piece of ass you will want all night long!
You can read more about her:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=80114
and we call her Mia
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=80115

If you like what you see and want to join the BCD family, contact us at yourdollusa@gmail.com for your special BCD TDF pricing.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
TDF's most loved vendor
"We turn dreams into reality"
Dreams can come true''my review''and comments''
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=79536
Hello, my fellow doll lovers and deviants. I would like to take this time to thank Booty Call Dolls for making my dreams come true and too Jeff for helping me create my dream girl and making her a reality. To start I was having a long day at work, stressful even, when I got on break and saw that I had an email from Jeff I got a little happy because the email contained to my surprise a picture of my new girlfriend waking up for the first time at the factory and saying hello. I not only got ecstatic and giddy like a school girl I literally jumped around and had the biggest cheesiest smile on my face, my coworker who was sitting across from me was like wth is wrong with you? I said I had just received some awesome news! I made up a lie about my sister getting pregnant. I haven't felt this happy and giddy in God knows how long, my heart melted when I laid my eyes on her for the first time and realized I was in love! could it be? is this how it feels, love at first sight? I would share my first picture with you guys but you'll have to wait until she officially moves into my apartment. That first one is for me(hehe) sorry fellas. I want to also say thank you to Jeff and Booty Call Dolls, you have not only helped a new customer in finding and creating the perfect girl for him but giving him hope, love and a new start to a beautiful new relationship!
From the bottom of my heart I can not thank you enough!!! :D :D :D
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421
Attachments
MIAMIA.jpg
MIAMIA.jpg (59.42 KiB) Viewed 3762 times

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: NEW 170CM WM doll- Another jaw dropper

Post by windave »

Yes, she is a stunner. It's hard to catch your breath. One beautiful doll after another is emerging these days.

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

windave wrote:Yes, she is a stunner. It's hard to catch your breath. One beautiful doll after another is emerging these days.
Dave,
I couldn't agree more!
The state of the doll art, at least as it applies to appearance is such that anything new is not necessarily better, only different. Couple that with the recent progress in extending the lifespan of the wonderful TPE dolls, and one can scarcely ask for more! Such a happy dilemma!
So, if you've seen all of the new offerings and haven't spotted EXACTLY what you're looking for; just wait a couple of weeks or so. Your dream girl is very likely already on some designers drawing board!
T'Bolt

RagingBullTheo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RagingBullTheo »

Now *that's* a doll. LIterally and figuratively and any other -ly you can think of... Glad I didn't buy a shannon yet, or penelope... Now too many darn choices.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

RTB,
There are many fish in the see and with CNY, our suggestion is to take your time to ensure you get the doll of your dreams
Jeff and the BCD Girls
Attachments
NICE NIPPLES.jpg
NICE NIPPLES.jpg (75.93 KiB) Viewed 3253 times
15.jpg
15.jpg (57.08 KiB) Viewed 3253 times

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Excellent picture with the dark hair.
She is stunning.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

casita1666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by casita1666 »

Hallo Jeff, What model is the gray hair doll ?. Thank you

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

casita1666,
PM sent
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Can the rest of us know too? She looks too nice to be a secret.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

In order to not promote manufacturers not TDF approved, we kindly ask that you just email us at YOURDOLLUSA@GMAIL.COM any questions about the grey haired doll.
Thanks
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS