It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:49 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.


Official TDF Rules & TOS


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 5 of 6 [ 85 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
   
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:36 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 12:21 pm
Posts: 4681
Location: Luxembourg - The Land of the Red Rocks -
Great news. Can't await to start the travel!!!

- SF -



_____________________________
Image

Click to see our Doll Album
Click to see our TDF link index
Click to see siliconefun's amazing doll team - topic link index

---- Owning love dolls is by far more than a fine friendship, it's a true relationship ----
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:30 am 
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 9:18 pm
Posts: 126
Wow, what a great event! It would be nice to go for a meet as as of now I am living in the UK.

Howeber, it seems that I cannot really find where exactly the meeting venue is... Besides, I do not really own a doll yet as I would be interested in looking at how beautiful the ladies are as well as touching how realistic do they feel, so I am not sure how welcome would I be there..



_____________________________
“The most important consequence of self-sufficiency is freedom.”

-Epicurus
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:02 pm 
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:15 am
Posts: 17725
Location: Germany
Hi epicurus, it´s absolutely not unusual that members attend a meet without owning a doll yet, it happened the last two years. And members traveling from overseas ususally don´t bring their dolls to the Meet too.
So don´t worry about that. It´s totally ok to look at the attending dolls, you may ogle until your eyeballs fall out of your head. Touching is different though, don´t touch a doll without first asking her owner. Well, Brigitte is my wife so you better not fondle her boobs without my permission, if you aren´t Samurai, at least. :lol: But don´t worry, you´ll probably get the permission, especially as there will be vendors attending the Meet who´ll bring dolls not owned by members.
If you are still interested under this conditons please post that, I´ll send you a pm with info about the venue.

Chris



_____________________________
Click here to see my Doll Album.
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:37 pm 
Doll Forum Site Manager
Doll Forum Site Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 11131
Location: In TLC, The Low Countries, surrounded by dolls
Epicurus wrote:
Wow, what a great event! It would be nice to go for a meet as as of now I am living in the UK.

Howeber, it seems that I cannot really find where exactly the meeting venue is... Besides, I do not really own a doll yet as I would be interested in looking at how beautiful the ladies are as well as touching how realistic do they feel, so I am not sure how welcome would I be there..

It would be great to welcome you. If you like to attend, please PM me 8)


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:31 pm 
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 9:18 pm
Posts: 126
I am not sure if I am free that particular weekend, but if knew where exactly the meeting is, the situation would be more clear. :)



_____________________________
“The most important consequence of self-sufficiency is freedom.”

-Epicurus
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:09 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:03 am
Posts: 2047
brigittes hubbie wrote:
. Touching is different though, don´t touch a doll without first asking her owner. Well, Brigitte is my wife so you better not fondle her boobs without my permission, if you aren´t Samurai, at least. :lol:

Chris


Hey I was only walking by when Brigitte asked me to touch her breasts 8O And being the gentleman that i am, i was only to happy to oblige :whistle:

Well that's my story and i'm sticking to it ! :razz:

:mrgreen:



_____________________________
My Doll Albums http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12928
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:48 am 
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:15 am
Posts: 17725
Location: Germany
Samurai wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:
. Touching is different though, don´t touch a doll without first asking her owner. Well, Brigitte is my wife so you better not fondle her boobs without my permission, if you aren´t Samurai, at least. :lol:

Chris


Hey I was only walking by when Brigitte asked me to touch her breasts 8O And being the gentleman that i am, i was only to happy to oblige :whistle:

Well that's my story and i'm sticking to it ! :razz:

:mrgreen:


I asked her and she said it´s true! Of course it is. :D

Cheers, :glou:

Chris



_____________________________
Click here to see my Doll Album.
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:00 am 
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:27 am
Posts: 2
Location: Germany
Hey guys,

just out of interest: how many people do you expect? How many people have come in recent years?

best regards

Andreas


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:08 pm 
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:15 am
Posts: 17725
Location: Germany
Andreas Pirlo wrote:
Hey guys,

just out of interest: how many people do you expect? How many people have come in recent years?

best regards

Andreas


Hi Andreas, it´ll be around 25 members, as the last years.

Chris



_____________________________
Click here to see my Doll Album.
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:07 am 
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:27 am
Posts: 2
Location: Germany
brigittes hubbie wrote:
Andreas Pirlo wrote:
Hey guys,

just out of interest: how many people do you expect? How many people have come in recent years?

best regards

Andreas


Hi Andreas, it´ll be around 25 members, as the last years.

Chris


Hey Chris,

thanks for your response. Are there meetings like that in Germany or other countries, too?

Andreas


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:03 am 
Media Account
Media Account

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:06 am
Posts: 4
Hi :)

Is there anyone from Norway planning on going to this?


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:56 am 
Matrix Admin
Matrix Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:31 am
Posts: 977
Location: Germany
Hi Andreas,

the only other doll meet I know of is in the US in May, but feel free to organize a meet in Germany, I for sure will attend :thumbs_up: :wink: :mrgreen:



_____________________________
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Lorena (4woods, AI S+)
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:56 pm 
Doll Forum Site Manager
Doll Forum Site Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 11131
Location: In TLC, The Low Countries, surrounded by dolls
landsnett wrote:
Hi :)

Is there anyone from Norway planning on going to this?

Hi landsnett, no-one from Norway has booked. This year we have members from the UK, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands. Maybe we also have attendees from other countries, even from other continents. In previous years we also had members from Canada, Danmark, France, Spain, US, and maybe I forgot some.
It's great fun, you'll be welcome. If you need more info, send me a PM.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:57 am 
Media Account
Media Account

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:06 am
Posts: 4
Nescio50 wrote:
landsnett wrote:
Hi :)

Is there anyone from Norway planning on going to this?

Hi landsnett, no-one from Norway has booked. This year we have members from the UK, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands. Maybe we also have attendees from other countries, even from other continents. In previous years we also had members from Canada, Danmark, France, Spain, US, and maybe I forgot some.
It's great fun, you'll be welcome. If you need more info, send me a PM.



Thank you so much for your reply! :)


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: European Doll Meet 2017
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:25 pm 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:19 pm
Posts: 8
Location: Northern England
Hi, a newbie here, no doll yet but seriously in need of one for photography (my main business occupation) and pleasure. Wondering which end of the UK the meet is and would it be possible for a non doll owner - so far - to come along and get advice as well as see examples for real?
Alternatively - I'm not far from Hexham and travel ne and nw with contracts - anyone my end of the world?
A long shot but - who knows!
Mike


 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 5 of 6 [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum