Do you want to design your own sex doll?

We turn dreams into reality!
stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Do you want to design your own sex doll?

Post by stones »

$2500 for just the head or for a whole package?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Head only, sorry.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Not to be a buzzkill, but aren't we supposed to get the consent of the person in question; before making a custom doll? If not I'd go apeshit and make Abbi Secraa, Leanne Crow, Milena Velba, Nadine Jansen and Rachel Aldana in one fudging fell swoop xD I'd die happily from severe exhaustion and dehydration lol
-:-

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

[quote="blackcloud"]Omegadrill.- I still say, the 158 body is as close as we can get. Just give her gcups

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

The WM 170 cm with D cups or C cups that look real and not like breast implanted boobs PLEASE !!! btw them Chinese women in the photos in this topic are amazing it's no wonder the land of China has the large population they do with the gorgeous beauty's there. The picture below is a good example of how natural breasts look and how amazing Chinese Women are.
Attachments
tumblr_nliy3n0HhM1uqayxto1_500.jpg
tumblr_nliy3n0HhM1uqayxto1_500.jpg (75.69 KiB) Viewed 2553 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

jj-guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jj-guy »

Is there any chance for fantasy skin tones like green or blue? Because I could think of a number of science fiction fanatics that would be very interested in such a possibility.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

@Booty Call Dolls - can the breasts of a "design your own sex doll" be made softer? If not, I can't imagine paying so much money for a doll. I realize "softer" is a relative term. I have an OR156H, so softer than that. Ideally, I'm talking about softness like "the latest video from Ruby13". They ripple!

If they can be softer (while also durable), can it be done in TPE?

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Here is how I would make doll.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=84529

Basically this girl with proper genital placement that no TPE doll has.
pale-girl-with-a-fit-booty-in-white-yoga-pants.jpg
pale-girl-with-a-fit-booty-in-white-yoga-pants.jpg (35.77 KiB) Viewed 2489 times
normal_PC270008.JPG
normal_PC270008.JPG (21.43 KiB) Viewed 2489 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

ZZZ,
You can get softer than your OR.
Below is extra soft TPE ( not the ULTRA where there have been reported problems)
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: ZZZ,
Below is extra soft TPE ( not the ULTRA where there have been reported problems)
Jeff and the BCD Girls
Thanks Jeff! I missed your post somehow. That "extra soft" is interesting. But as someone else recently commented, the videos don't tell you how hard the squeeze is. Before I bought my OR, I saw videos of her breasts that were similar in terms of looking squishy. I mean, "If I really crush my OR doll's boobs, I could make a similar video."

Have you seen the "Debut" video for Doll Forever's 135cm doll? What's really going on there, in terms of TPE softness and durability? How hard are they squeezing to get her to look so squishy? Here's the video:

[/quote]

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

ZZZZ wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote: ZZZ,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
Thanks Jeff! I missed your post somehow. That "extra soft" is interesting. But as someone else recently commented, the videos don't tell you how hard the squeeze is. Before I bought my OR, I saw videos of her breasts that were similar in terms of looking squishy. I mean, "If I really crush my OR doll's boobs, I could make a similar video."

Have you seen the "Debut" video for Doll Forever's 135cm doll? What's really going on there, in terms of TPE softness and durability? How hard are they squeezing to get her to look so squishy? Here's the video:
Here's a followup question (as if I haven't asked enough):
Can a doll body be designed with different breast options? Are the molds modular in that way? I ask because a group of people may agree about a body type, but be all over the map on breast type/size.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I have been told by a very reliable source that the TPE for those dolls is softer than normal JInsan TPE and it is durable.
Chances are you will see this manufacter on TDF soon and we do carry their dolls.
V/r
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

OmegaDrill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OmegaDrill »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
That skin tone looks so good.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I have been told by a very reliable source that the TPE for those dolls is softer than normal JInsan TPE and it is durable.
Chances are you will see this manufacter on TDF soon and we do carry their dolls.
V/r
Jeff
If you're trying to say something without breaking forum rules, I think I understand you. I might wind up going that direction, but that would be "Plan B".

"Plan A" is to try getting a custom doll body made weighing no more than 20 kg (ideally less), with a target height of 153 cm/5 feet, and looking like a certain person. Even if no one else wants to join me, I might be willing to foot the entire custom design charge... I'll be away for a while, and I'll decide when I get back. But let's say I do foot the entire bill, then the doll goes on sale. Then let's say that other people buy it, and they don't have to pay any part of the custom design charge (because I already paid it). Is that fair?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Of course it is.
Are you going to want arms and legs that move like the other dolls or floppy like a Ruby13?
Are you open to arms and legs that attach with magnets like indigo 20's?
Are you looking TPE?
The weight will be the tough part.
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS