Looking for a gorgeous black doll to love?

We turn dreams into reality!
Shibumi01

Re: Looking for a gorgeous black doll to love?

Post by Shibumi01 »

Okay, I'll bite, what are 6YE dolls and how do I find out more about them? I'm about to order this lovely creature and would like to do a little research. Here is what I have in mind to recreate.
Attachments
IMG_4857.PNG
IMG_4857.PNG (2.86 MiB) Viewed 1485 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

blackcloud wrote:Holy shit!!!
Yeah what he said! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

OK, I finally clicked and I must admit I'm impressed!

RK :thumbs_up:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

GlenB
Ex-Member

Post by GlenB »

Shibumi01 wrote:Okay, I'll bite, what are 6YE dolls and how do I find out more about them? I'm about to order this lovely creature and would like to do a little research. Here is what I have in mind to recreate.
6Ye is a very underrated brand. I find their skeleton and TPE are more durable than some of the major TPE manufacturers in the market. Though not many western buyers notice their innovation (like their ball-joint design that is very flexible and durable) and high quality commitment, their dolls have been improved a lot and I can say that 6Ye is one of the best TPE doll makers now.

symmes

Post by symmes »

Shibumi01 wrote:Okay, I'll bite, what are 6YE dolls and how do I find out more about them? I'm about to order this lovely creature and would like to do a little research. Here is what I have in mind to recreate.

There's a thread in the YL Dolls sub-forum about a new head that might be similar enough to what you want to suit you:

The doll's face isn't quite as round as what you showed, but otherwise it looks pretty similar. There are two or three other heads of "African ancestry," as it were, from Jinsan-related designers.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

wow, this doll is lovely

Shibumi01

Post by Shibumi01 »

symmes wrote:

There's a thread in the YL Dolls sub-forum about a new head that might be similar enough to what you want to suit you:

The doll's face isn't quite as round as what you showed, but otherwise it looks pretty similar. There are two or three other heads of "African ancestry," as it were, from Jinsan-related designers.

Thanks "symmes,"

Waiting for the original from this thread to arrive. I'll see if I'd like to order this additional head.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Please note that since that head is being made at a different factory, matching skin tones will be tough.
Perhaps we could ask 6YE about a custom head.
Thoughts?
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=81370
...I couldn't be more happier with the two people who know about her and the love that Jeff, Babel99 and the whole Doll Forum community has been.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

bowieshum wrote:No offense, personally never into dark skin women. but after looking at your beauty, i m having a change of heart.

Ditto. And that Butt I could die for.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Checkout below!
If you want a doll like her, email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com to move forward and join the BCD family.
Please check out below for her adoption fees
http://bootycalldolls.com/
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=81370
...I couldn't be more happier with the two people who know about her and the love that Jeff, Babel99 and the whole Doll Forum community has been.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421
Attachments
VERY SEXY.jpg
VERY SEXY.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1365 times
GREAT ASS.jpg
GREAT ASS.jpg (636.91 KiB) Viewed 1365 times
PERFECT CHEST.jpg
PERFECT CHEST.jpg (712.78 KiB) Viewed 1365 times
SEDUCTIVE.jpg
SEDUCTIVE.jpg (473.22 KiB) Viewed 1365 times
SASSY.jpg
SASSY.jpg (482.16 KiB) Viewed 1365 times

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Very nice, very tempting!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Shibumi01

Post by Shibumi01 »

She's inbound ladies and gents! I'll keep you updated however that amazing vendor Jeff cannot be praised enough for this sneak peak as she cleared PQC. Hold your breath, I sure am! She's pretty close to the pic I posted earlier in this thread. I'm satisfied.

Shibumi01
Attachments
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG (322.93 KiB) Viewed 1323 times

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Lovely! Congratulations you lucky man!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Wow, this doll looks amazing! She's exactly what I'm looking for as my next doll. I'm just a little hesitant, as 6YE is the new kid on the block & don't know much about them yet. The pic I saw of their skeleton did look promising though, eliminating the weak gooseneck & all.

Shibumi01, I can't wait for you to get her & hear your thoughts on her; maybe see some pics too. :)

Shibumi01

Post by Shibumi01 »

airgirluvr wrote:Wow, this doll looks amazing! She's exactly what I'm looking for as my next doll. I'm just a little hesitant, as 6YE is the new kid on the block & don't know much about them yet. The pic I saw of their skeleton did look promising though, eliminating the weak gooseneck & all.

Shibumi01, I can't wait for you to get her & hear your thoughts on her; maybe see some pics too. :)
Still getting over "dollshock," for she's far more than I expected and cannot wait to create her introductory thread. Here is a little tease of "raw"experimentation of a photo shoot and a full review will follow soon.

Jeff (BCD) is to be praised for the amazing job he does when ordering from Booty Call Dolls. 6Ye is fantastic if this is what their product line is like.

Shibumi01
Attachments
IMG_1376.JPG
IMG_1376.JPG (760.55 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
IMG_1375.JPG
IMG_1375.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1246 times
IMG_1374.JPG
IMG_1374.JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1246 times

INFORMATIONS