Coming soon!

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Coming soon!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

One of my three mentors on TDF is Sandro at Doll studio.
(Indigo20 and George at X/S are the other two)
I would not be where I am today with out all of them.
Please read what Sandro states about this lady,called Sabrina.
TPE dolls of the 1st generation had several issues. Some were mere annoyances, others were serious problems. Over the years, many of these annoyances and problems were never fixed.

One of these long-standing problems is caused by the way 1st generation TPE dolls are being demolded. Their skeleton is locked into the mould form through the vaginal canal. After demolding, the vaginal canal is being glued with a so called "TPE plug". That weak design resulted in the infamous TPE plug problem, allowing to enter water into the doll and causing the skeleton to rust when this TPE plug became loose. And that happend often. Much too often.

In 2nd generation TPE dolls like Sabrina, the vagina channel base is closed and water can not flow to where the skeleton is.

Another issue of 2st generation TPE dolls affected the skeleton which used a coiled pipe, also known as "gooseneck". This gooseneck often causes a creaking noise and sometimes break. All silicone dolls use more advanced designs which cost a little bit more. Gooseneck was always the cheapest possible way to make a neck meveable, so the annoying gooseneck was retained for years.

In 2nd generation TPE dolls like Sabrina, a stainless steel hinge with double joints is used.

2nd generation TPE dolls have more improvements:
In 1st generation TPE dolls, fingers were delicate. A coiled pipe hand with copper wire fingers was used.
In 2nd generation TPE dolls like Sabrina, a stainless steel hand with tungsten wire fingers is used.
Last but not least, Sabrina has wrists and ankles with joints.
And her waist can bend laterally to the left and to right side. There are not a lot of TPE dolls out there capable of doing this.
Also, most importantly, Sabrina is not only high-tech, but also very charming…

INFORMATIONS