Looking for a second doll......

We turn dreams into reality!
KiltedCowboy

Looking for a second doll......

Post by KiltedCowboy »

As the subject says, I am looking for a second doll. I am still wavering a bit on exactly what I want, but I think I am getting closer. I have been chatting with Jeff who has been very helpful, BTW! I have been following his "Do you want to design your own" thread. It seemed like it did get off the rails a bit, so I want to follow up with a more serious thread with those who actually willing to put real money into a build. Obviously having multiple dolls built would be cheaper for each buyer than a single one off.

This is what I have been considering.......

* Platinum silicone
* Asian face
* Detailed body
* Fine texture on hands and feet
* Finger bones
* Hinge at the waist/hip for better positioning
* Realistic placement of lady parts
* Hinged jaw for better facial expressions
* Tongue and teeth

I think that the Z-One 162 cm body is a great start. I am not into the larger boobs, but I think there has to be a happy medium especially when trying to do a group build.
162.170.JPG
162.170.JPG (51.47 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
The face has to be right! A lot of dolls are good, but just do not have the right look. The head/face will probably have to be a custom. The look I would love to see should be similar to.....
Asian1.jpg
Asian1.jpg (33.28 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
Asian2.jpg
Asian2.jpg (42.06 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
Asian3.jpg
Asian3.jpg (35.12 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
Asian4.jpg
Asian4.jpg (69.36 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
The Z-One head A41 is very close, the eyes could be a bit more angled,but my big issue is with her mouth. Just too small.
A41.JPG
A41.JPG (33.44 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
Last but certainly not least I would like to see some level of detailing to the skin. I have done a lot of research into silicone masks and figures and it is very easy to get a high level of detail airbrushed onto silicone! I know this is done on high end silicone dolls...
Skindetail.jpg
Skindetail.jpg (48.45 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
Skintan.jpg
Skintan.jpg (88.93 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
Skintan2.jpg
Skintan2.jpg (50.26 KiB) Viewed 1179 times

So......would there be any takers if we could come up with something like this? Please stick with the parameters I listed. Thanks, Mark
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Looking for a second doll......

Post by xsdolls »

Just wanna pop in and tell you that this level of detail (skin - first face attachment) is impossible with TPE and only possible with platinum silicone and a VERY talented airbrusher. This endeavour you are looking for will start at a 5 number figure without even counting the expenses for the mold, the sculpting and the labor.

~G
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Understood George. That's why I listed platinum silicone as one of my requisites. I have looked at some of the existing high end dolls, $6-$7K range, but when you are inquiring about a purchase of this high dollar amount with some basic questions and you cannot even get a response from the company.....well forget about it! Not every company has the kind of customer service that you and Jeff offer!!! I think you know me, customer service is everything. I have also considered getting a "stock" platinum doll in the lightest possible skin tone and finding a local airbrush artist to paint on the skin details. LOL! I can just picture myself walking into an auto paint shop and asking if someone there could paint a doll for me!!!! FWIW George....I know how busy you are trying to launch your new website and I did not want to bog you down with questions for a purchase I may not make for several months, but your input and opinions are always greatly appreciated! Thanks, Mark

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

To follow up a bit on George's post, and give a little back history, I was seriously considering a high end doll for my first purchase. Having never owned a doll or even seeing a doll in real life, I just could not pull the trigger on spending that kind of money not knowing what I was getting into. Now that I have spent some time with Mei Lin, I know I would not regret spending the money this time around. Mei Lin is very special to me and will always be my number one, but the great thing about dolls........no jealousy!!!!

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Mark, no worries. Have a look at PIB, the owner usually responds fast and is (in my opinion) the best in his field (in terms of design). However, the first skin picture you linked to is from a russian manufacturer, I think Vlad is his name but I know nothing about them.

Last but not least, after we 'drop the bomb' with our new website I will get back working on our prototypes, who will exceed your specifications and will be under the normally quoted price range. So in case you're not in a hurry, just stay put until December and you might be rewarded ;)

Cheers,
George

Latest Dollcast Video:

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Yes George.......the Russian doll! Silicone perfection in my opinion. Taking the whole dealing with a company in Russia out of the equation, incredible product.....zero customer service. I tell you though, one of those dolls (or one that looks like that) with A.I. and facial animatronics......I would sell two of my trucks swear off of real women forever! I have looked at PIB, but I could not find myself "attracted" to any of their faces. I have looked at every company here on TDF and many that are not, but nothing compares to that "feeling" when I first saw the Nanase face on DS.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Man, am I happy to see George is back!
I can not wait to see his dolls once they hit the market.
They will be game changers!
Jeff

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Man, am I happy to see George is back!
Aah, after the website is done i'll be again hanging around here more often ;)
But I am glad that you are taking good care of newcomers here on TDF

/G

Latest Dollcast Video:

INFORMATIONS