Please welcome Juli (PIC HEAVY)

We turn dreams into reality!
awolfe9
Apprentice
Apprentice

Please welcome Juli (PIC HEAVY)

Post by awolfe9 »

Juli is my new YL148cm with #20 head, insert with standing feet. I fell in love with the face and wig when I found a picture on another thread that Jeff had posted for a doll the end of last year. She had already been sold but Jeff offered to get another one ordered at a great price. I wasn't originally planning on naming her but her body is exactly like a hot 20 something Laotian girl named Juli that I used to see (by the hour) a few years ago. Just about the same height, same ass and same tits!

ORDER PROCESS: Order was placed with Jeff @ BCD on February 25, she was shipped from YL on March 23rd. It probably would have been sooner but the first one that they made did not have standing feet. A replacement was quickly made and on the way.

THE ARRIVAL: She arrived at my local fedex location and was picked up March 27th. She visited Japan, Hawaii and Oakland California on her way home. Box was a little dinged up in a few places but she arrived safe and sound thanks to the great YL packaging. She came with an outfit, USB warmer with super short cord and a cleaning kit. No instruction sheet was provided, but thanks to this great forum I figured out how to keep her safe and healthy.

THINGS LEARNED: Wigs suck! I think she looks much hotter with the darker hair, I am going to order a dark wig with short hair and see how it works out. I did purchase a few other darker wigs but they're just too much for me to handle. 70lbs isn't really too bad, I thought it was going to be much worse. It's really no big deal to move her around and pose her. You guys that take these great photos, I wish I had your talent. I have a really nice DSLR but I don't think I will ever be able to take photos that look half as good as yours. I have a much greater appreciation of the photos that are posted here because it takes talent and TIME to take these photos.

Now for the pictures! Passport photo, few of the dinged up box and official unboxing, of course I stared an awe and thoroughly groped. She did have a faint TPE smell and felt much firmer than I was expecting. After she warmed up she seems to be not quite as firm. I am hoping she'll soften up even a little more. Joints are tight and I'm still learning her range of motion. She has a few compression marks and seams are hardly noticeable.

She's alive and a little shy!

I told her I'd leave her alone so she could finish the book she started on her trip.

That's all for now....

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Please welcome Juli (PIC HEAVY)

Post by VegasBill »

love the from behind sneakers in the air shots :) :)
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Love those behind, and all the panty shots. And as always, glasses are super sexy. Thanks for a great post.

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Very nice man. Congrats! I am still waiting on my YL 148cm to arrive. Can't wait.

Unknown2

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great beginning to your honeymoon!

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

“Pic Heavy” is great!!!!!!

148cm is a classic, glad the weight isn’t too bad for ya.

:glou:

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Gorgeous doll you have there awolfe9, congrats and enjoy the honeymoon. Juli has some cute outfits.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

She looks fantastic! http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... G_0715.JPG
I personally love this photo, that wig looks great on that face! Take a week off from work to spend with Juli! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Congratulations, Shes lovely. the YL148 is still my favorite :glou:

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Nice touch with the glasses, i guess she doesnt mind getting her panties in a bunch from time to time. :)

INFORMATIONS