Preview pics of my 166 muscle girl

We turn dreams into reality!
dollguy

Preview pics of my 166 muscle girl

Post by dollguy »

Apparently i dodged 2 bullets tonight. Jeff was sending me a bolt and i never got it. So,i asked him about it. Come to find out,paypal still had my old address with one of my credit cards. Which i dont understand why,but it did.

So,the bolt was sent to my old address. Good thing this happened. Cause my doll would have gotten sent there as well. Lucky we got the address corrected in time.

Now the second bullet is,they didn't put the standing feet option on. So, a couple more days for that. Anyways,here are my preview pictures. I was saved by the bolt!!
Attachments
IMG_5068.jpg
IMG_5068.jpg (74.18 KiB) Viewed 1737 times
IMG_5070.jpg
IMG_5070.jpg (86.69 KiB) Viewed 1737 times
IMG_5069.jpg
IMG_5069.jpg (66.36 KiB) Viewed 1737 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Preview pics of my 166 muscle girl

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This why it is SO important that vendors get pictures before the dolls ships.
Two bullets were dodged for sure.
All suppliers should know the HUGE added value of sending pictures.
One is to catch mistakes
The other is for the new owner to know things are getting closer.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

How they going to add the foot option? Cut the foot open? Or kinda guess and push in?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

No, they will make you a new doll.
Love,
Nyoko
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

Well we are 10 days and counting since a electronic label was made. Apparently she has landed on US soil. Probably another 2 or 3 days doing the custom thing.

I have prepared mentally to be disappointed with the condition of the doll from shipping faults. But,i am hope i dont get a mangled doll.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-04-29-07-42-02.png
Screenshot_2017-04-29-07-42-02.png (456.52 KiB) Viewed 1173 times

INFORMATIONS