How To AVOID Cleaning Built-In Vaginas

We turn dreams into reality!
Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How To AVOID Cleaning Built-In Vaginas

Post by Stepford_CT »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:I just lay on top of the doll until I ejaculate. problem solved.
You know what they say; solve one problem and create another.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

hmmm! sounds pretty good. no more hard ship of cleaning. off to amazon!

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I will probably try the female condome with my doll. I didn't even know they exist before reading this forum. But i also got a bottle brush with a sponge on its tip for that purpose which will make cleaning, drying and applying oil or vaseline if needed very easy even if i don't use condomes. And no need to move the doll anywhere after having some fun.
Bottle_Brush.jpg
Bottle_Brush.jpg (30.26 KiB) Viewed 2850 times

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Been doing this for the past year as well, not just for quick cleaning, but also due to the ridiculous vag-ball issue on my WM. It doesn't feel nearly as good as without condom though, much due to the female condom being huge and wrinkles a lot inside the cavity. Still good enough for quickies!

I still haven't tried a regular condom along with babyoil or vaseline for lube yet, which technically won't need any cleaning at all. Problem with that is to get rid of the silicone-based lube from the condom first, and I tend to lose my wood if doing that after putting it on :P Haven't found a model with waterbased lube on yet. Regular condoms also tend to break unless using a lot of lube, but which will make a mess everywhere else. So either double condoms or extra thick ones are recommended imo. Babyoil also often have a strong smell to it, while waterbased lube can be anything from bubblegum to strawberry. Aaaand of course regular condoms aren't re-usable like the female one, so it gets more expensive.

DocMoriarty wrote:I will probably try the female condome with my doll. I didn't even know they exist before reading this forum. But i also got a bottle brush with a sponge on its tip for that purpose which will make cleaning, drying and applying oil or vaseline if needed very easy even if i don't use condomes. And no need to move the doll anywhere after having some fun.
Bottle_Brush.jpg
That thing will shred your dolls insides to pieces with that rinsing middlepart. Sponge at the top works, but you'll probably want to cut it down a bit to fit better. The TPE is very sensitive to friction!

I'm surprised there are no proper tools available for this yet. A stick with a small sponge attached to the top and a small hose for the waterpump to reach all the way in, should be shipped with any doll. Then get an aquarium-pump and some fiber-towels for drying.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

fxrs789

Post by fxrs789 »

How about pulling out and spewing on her tits or back? Couple of wipes with a dish towel, and it's nap- time!
Easy- No muss, no fuss.....
Of all the things I've lost.....I miss my mind the most...

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

fxrs789 wrote:How about pulling out and spewing on her tits or back? Couple of wipes with a dish towel, and it's nap- time!
Easy- No muss, no fuss.....
Pre-ejaculations. No way to know how much is released, but is likely still enough to cause problems if not cleaned and dried.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This is one great thread!
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

JamesThomasP
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JamesThomasP »

is vaseline safe to use on silicone? it seems like something that is not water based and I thought water based products are recommended.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Stepford_CT wrote:
My doll is a WM156 that has never had ejaculate released inside of it; therefore, I've never had to go through the hassle of douching and drying her vagina. From day one, I have used a female condom and have found it to be "as real as it gets" when it comes to simulating a real woman. Whatever is lacking is simulated in my mind, and I have a vivid imagination.

Before sex:
1) Coat the vaginal cavity with Vaseline.
2) Lubricate the inside of the female condom with water based lube and, using your fingers, work it from open end to tip
3) Forget the O-ring; the Vaseline will hold the condom in place once inserted.
4) Using the USB warmer or tampon suppository (in other words, nothing sharp), insert the female condom into the vagina as far in as you can go while leaving the open end outside the vagina. I usually shove the tip to where her uterus would be if she had one.
5) Lube yourself and go for it.

After sex:
1) Taking the female condom by the exposed part, pull it out.
2) Walk to the bathroom sink.
3) Turn on the water.
4) Fill female condom with water.
5) Pour out the water.
6) Turn female condom inside out and rinse again.
7) Hang on towel rack to dry.
8) Get dressed.

There. Now, isn't that alot easier and simpler than trying to manhandle a 70 pound mass of metal and TPE in a bathtub or over a bucket trying to flush her out not to mention no need to use fish tank air pumps and hoses to air dry your doll's vagina?? Not to mention that my method takes less than a minute whereas douching and air drying a built-in vagina takes much longer. I don't know about you, but I have better things to do with my time than spend it trying to balance a doll and hose out her insides and then air dry her and hope she doesn't grow mold, which is a "death sentence" for a TPE doll or even a TPR sex toy. And did you know that mold can cause health problems for you even from a sex doll/toy?

There's an old saying, "To each his own." and this is my method. If you prefer to do it the hard way, I say, "Knock yourself out." And as I pointed out earlier, she will NEVER feel like a real woman because she isn't a real woman. And be glad of that.
+1. My method too.

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

lol

I remove the femidom, wipe the cavity with 3% peroxide, stick my turbo tampon in and walk away
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=89988

Aaaand if I wanna go bareback I spend an extra 2 mins shooting some cleaning fluids up there and rinsing it out with a 100ml syringe over the potty too :)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Interesting thread and not a new idea. But you could have said all you needed to without the condescending attitude towards people who think differently to you.

Everest18

Post by Everest18 »

Excellent information here and thanks to the OP for sharing.

So that I have things straight:

1. Either use male DRY condom and use vaseline or babyoil as lube, or

2. Use a female condom as detailed by the OP

In this way I would never have to clean out the vagina? What about powdering the insides? I guess powdering the insides should never be required right since the sticky feel of TPE would be negated by the vaseline before use etc?

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Everest18 wrote:Excellent information here and thanks to the OP for sharing.

In this way I would never have to clean out the vagina? What about powdering the insides? I guess powdering the insides should never be required right since the sticky feel of TPE would be negated by the vaseline before use etc?
Why would you powder the inside? It needs to be lubed.

Everest18

Post by Everest18 »

Stepford_CT wrote:
Everest18 wrote:Excellent information here and thanks to the OP for sharing.

Why would you powder the inside? It needs to be lubed.
Thought the same. I guess the confusion stems from people using inserts and powdering the outside to slide it in.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Why not just use an empty bread bag?

INFORMATIONS