How To AVOID Cleaning Built-In Vaginas

We turn dreams into reality!
Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

How To AVOID Cleaning Built-In Vaginas

Post by Stepford_CT »

Do you enjoy putting a 70 pound doll on a bucket and forcing water up her vagina to flush out your big load of sperm? Do you look forward to the challenge of drying out the vagina to ensure there's no mold growth? Do you really want to repeat that routine time after time? Are you sure there is no water making its way to the metal skeleton via the vagina?

If you answer "yes" to any of the above, this thread is not for you. This thread is for those of us who want a quick, simple, and EASY way to ensure our dolls keep a clean vagina.

Let's face it. The doll is a female simulator. Period. She will not act like, talk like, or feel exactly like a real woman, so let's stop kidding ourselves into thinking that it will. You can imagine all you want her voice, her words, her touch, and her feel, but in reality, she's a doll. I have Flight Simulator 2, Flight Simulator 2002, Flight Simulator 2004, and Flight Simulator X on my computer but it's not the same as flying a real aircraft no matter what and landing on a simulated runway doesn't have the same feel as landing a real aircraft. I should know; I logged 7 hours in Cessna and Grumman aircraft during my time in USAF. Same goes with the doll; she'll look like a real woman, but that's "as real as it gets" because everything else is left to the imagination.

Now that we have that understanding, let me share my idea of keeping your doll's vagina 100% free of moisture and mold. It involves the use of a female condom, available from Amazon.com or any Planned Parenthood clinic for free. The Amazon link is: https://www.amazon.com/FC2-Female-Condo ... B010NB016S

My doll is a WM156 that has never had ejaculate released inside of it; therefore, I've never had to go through the hassle of douching and drying her vagina. From day one, I have used a female condom and have found it to be "as real as it gets" when it comes to simulating a real woman. Whatever is lacking is simulated in my mind, and I have a vivid imagination.

Before sex:
1) Coat the vaginal cavity with Vaseline.
2) Lubricate the inside of the female condom with water based lube and, using your fingers, work it from open end to tip
3) Forget the O-ring; the Vaseline will hold the condom in place once inserted.
4) Using the USB warmer or tampon suppository (in other words, nothing sharp), insert the female condom into the vagina as far in as you can go while leaving the open end outside the vagina. I usually shove the tip to where her uterus would be if she had one.
5) Lube yourself and go for it.

After sex:
1) Taking the female condom by the exposed part, pull it out.
2) Walk to the bathroom sink.
3) Turn on the water.
4) Fill female condom with water.
5) Pour out the water.
6) Turn female condom inside out and rinse again.
7) Hang on towel rack to dry.
8) Get dressed.

There. Now, isn't that alot easier and simpler than trying to manhandle a 70 pound mass of metal and TPE in a bathtub or over a bucket trying to flush her out not to mention no need to use fish tank air pumps and hoses to air dry your doll's vagina?? Not to mention that my method takes less than a minute whereas douching and air drying a built-in vagina takes much longer. I don't know about you, but I have better things to do with my time than spend it trying to balance a doll and hose out her insides and then air dry her and hope she doesn't grow mold, which is a "death sentence" for a TPE doll or even a TPR sex toy. And did you know that mold can cause health problems for you even from a sex doll/toy?

There's an old saying, "To each his own." and this is my method. If you prefer to do it the hard way, I say, "Knock yourself out." And as I pointed out earlier, she will NEVER feel like a real woman because she isn't a real woman. And be glad of that.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: How To AVOID Cleaning Built-In Vaginas

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thank you for sharing your method!
Love,
Yu
Attachments
YU.JPG
YU.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 10130 times

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Seems like a good option. Even with the Vaseline, How does one ensure the female condom stays put? I foresee being in the heat of the moment, and it starts slipping or shifting to the side and getting bypassed. 8O
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Yes, I've been using female condoms from day one too and I love it!
Well, I love that I don't have to clean so much afterwards ;)

Hmm, interesting that you reuse them... I have so far bought 60 of them and they aren't exactly cheap...

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:Seems like a good option. Even with the Vaseline, How does one ensure the female condom stays put? I foresee being in the heat of the moment, and it starts slipping or shifting to the side and getting bypassed. 8O
I don't use vaseline. I powder the outside of the condom and slide it in using the handle of a table knife. Never had a problem with it sliding out.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:Seems like a good option. Even with the Vaseline, How does one ensure the female condom stays put? I foresee being in the heat of the moment, and it starts slipping or shifting to the side and getting bypassed. 8O
Trust me, it stays put. In seven months of going at it, it's never moved. I go fast, slow, ride high, ride low, and it doesn't even begin to move out. If it gets bypassed, it's because you pulled out completely and went in between the condom and the vaginal wall.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

All I do is use a meat injector and squirt warm soapy water inside, over a plastic bowl. Then I jam my fist in with a clean microfiber cloth and I'm done.

2 minutes, if that.

That reminds me, I need to go clean her up.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

Azuwish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Azuwish »

Stepford_CT wrote:
Trust me, it stays put. In seven months of going at it, it's never moved. I go fast, slow, ride high, ride low, and it doesn't even begin to move out. If it gets bypassed, it's because you pulled out completely and went in between the condom and the vaginal wall.
Yup, I wholeheartedly endorse this - it is the only 'method' I've used. I can't explain the mechanical whys and hows that make it work, but in over seven months of fairly frequent use in two different dolls there has never been a problem for me. I also use cornstarch not Vaseline, and wash and reuse... no issues there either.

It's a good thing too - I am notoriously poor when it comes to upkeep and cleaning, if I had to do more than the routine cleaning and oil baths/Vaseline treatments I shudder to think....

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Sofos wrote:Yes, I've been using female condoms from day one too and I love it!
Well, I love that I don't have to clean so much afterwards ;)

Hmm, interesting that you reuse them... I have so far bought 60 of them and they aren't exactly cheap...
The instructions on them being a "one time use" is for "legal reasons" by the manufacturer to keep them from being sued in the event someone gets an infection. Then again, they didn't anticipate doll owners to use them. I've been re-using the same female condom since November 2016. Just be sure to inspect it for tears or holes after each use and they usually show up when you fill them with water during the cleaning.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Schenker411 wrote:All I do is use a meat injector and squirt warm soapy water inside, over a plastic bowl. Then I jam my fist in with a clean microfiber cloth and I'm done.

2 minutes, if that.

That's a minute longer than my method. And I know I got it all out.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Sounds good. I will try and reuse some in the future. Also environmental friendly!

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Stepford_CT wrote:
Schenker411 wrote:All I do is use a meat injector and squirt warm soapy water inside, over a plastic bowl. Then I jam my fist in with a clean microfiber cloth and I'm done.

2 minutes, if that.

That's a minute longer than my method. And I know I got it all out.
But I don't have to fuck around with the condom.

After I'm done, I make sure her legs are spread wide open (she looks great like that) so Mother Nature can do her thing.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Stepford_CT wrote:Do you enjoy putting a 70 pound doll on a bucket and forcing water up her vagina to flush out your big load of sperm? Do you look forward to the challenge of drying out the vagina to ensure there's no mold growth? Do you really want to repeat that routine time after time? Are you sure there is no water making its way to the metal skeleton via the vagina?

If you answer "yes" to any of the above, this thread is not for you. This thread is for those of us who want a quick, simple, and EASY way to ensure our dolls keep a clean vagina.

Let's face it. The doll is a female simulator. Period. She will not act like, talk like, or feel exactly like a real woman, so let's stop kidding ourselves into thinking that it will. You can imagine all you want her voice, her words, her touch, and her feel, but in reality, she's a doll. I have Flight Simulator 2, Flight Simulator 2002, Flight Simulator 2004, and Flight Simulator X on my computer but it's not the same as flying a real aircraft no matter what and landing on a simulated runway doesn't have the same feel as landing a real aircraft. I should know; I logged 7 hours in Cessna and Grumman aircraft during my time in USAF. Same goes with the doll; she'll look like a real woman, but that's "as real as it gets" because everything else is left to the imagination.

Now that we have that understanding, let me share my idea of keeping your doll's vagina 100% free of moisture and mold. It involves the use of a female condom, available from Amazon.com or any Planned Parenthood clinic for free. The Amazon link is: https://www.amazon.com/FC2-Female-Condo ... B010NB016S

My doll is a WM156 that has never had ejaculate released inside of it; therefore, I've never had to go through the hassle of douching and drying her vagina. From day one, I have used a female condom and have found it to be "as real as it gets" when it comes to simulating a real woman. Whatever is lacking is simulated in my mind, and I have a vivid imagination.

Before sex:
1) Coat the vaginal cavity with Vaseline.
2) Lubricate the inside of the female condom with water based lube and, using your fingers, work it from open end to tip
3) Forget the O-ring; the Vaseline will hold the condom in place once inserted.
4) Using the USB warmer or tampon suppository (in other words, nothing sharp), insert the female condom into the vagina as far in as you can go while leaving the open end outside the vagina. I usually shove the tip to where her uterus would be if she had one.
5) Lube yourself and go for it.

After sex:
1) Taking the female condom by the exposed part, pull it out.
2) Walk to the bathroom sink.
3) Turn on the water.
4) Fill female condom with water.
5) Pour out the water.
6) Turn female condom inside out and rinse again.
7) Hang on towel rack to dry.
8) Get dressed.

There. Now, isn't that alot easier and simpler than trying to manhandle a 70 pound mass of metal and TPE in a bathtub or over a bucket trying to flush her out not to mention no need to use fish tank air pumps and hoses to air dry your doll's vagina?? Not to mention that my method takes less than a minute whereas douching and air drying a built-in vagina takes much longer. I don't know about you, but I have better things to do with my time than spend it trying to balance a doll and hose out her insides and then air dry her and hope she doesn't grow mold, which is a "death sentence" for a TPE doll or even a TPR sex toy. And did you know that mold can cause health problems for you even from a sex doll/toy?

There's an old saying, "To each his own." and this is my method. If you prefer to do it the hard way, I say, "Knock yourself out." And as I pointed out earlier, she will NEVER feel like a real woman because she isn't a real woman. And be glad of that.
It's a good idea. When I had built in vagina dolls a used to place a towel under her ass and with a stick that had a sponge I used to clean her up, repeating the process with desinfecting soap a few times and that's it.

STT

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Thank you for this info Stepford! Now everybody doesn't have to be worried about getting a doll with an insert for ease of cleaning. :)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Stepford's method sounds like a good one. It also sounds like a great way to keep from getting a doll pregnant! :razz: But just be sure that your doll doesn't put any holes in that female condom. Dolls have been known to do that in order to trap a guy! 8O :haha4:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS