Big shout out to BCD AND JEFF

We turn dreams into reality!
mgarner77

Big shout out to BCD AND JEFF

Post by mgarner77 »

I just wanted to say how professional and comfortable it is going through BCD for a doll purchase. Jeff assured me that I would get what I wanted and boy did he come through for me! Breaking up with a real girl isn’t fun....but knowing you have a tpe girl to come home to is a real treat. This is now my 3rd doll and I couldn’t be happier. To a lifetime of business with BCD. (Depending on who I marry,lol) the 150 JY-doll is amazing! Soft to the touch and just enough curves. I will get a 170 busty doll if I’m single for another 6 months. No pictures yet... but rest assured... it was worth the hassle. Thank you!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Big shout out to BCD AND JEFF

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

It is always a please assisting you.
Please feel free to show off your lovely lady.
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS