Delivery option Australian owners ?

We turn dreams into reality!
conda111
Active Poster
Active Poster

Delivery option Australian owners ?

Post by conda111 »

Im in the process of getting a doll delivered .the dilemma is to get it delivered without my wife finding out as most post offices dont accept large packages im not sure how to go about this .i dont want it turning up at the door whilst she is home .rather to pick it up at my own discretion .any advice greatly appreciated !

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Delivery option Australian owners ?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Do you have a UPS stores in your area?
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Conda,

I sent you an PM answering this.

Who is you carrier going to be ?

More than likely you can arrange pick from their distribution depot most local to you. Call you freight carrier, quote the waybill number and arrange depot pick up.

In Australia, Oz Post uses Star track express, in most cases when they can not deliver to an address as the consignee is not available, delivery pick up can be arranged. If the consignmnetnis comming via UPS, then they hand over to Startrack on behalf or AU Post.

Speak to your carrier.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

conda111
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by conda111 »

Im not sure who carrier is going to be .they could delivet it and she signs for it ? .if i have to go and pay import duties that would be better then i could pick her up not sure what to do here !

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

are you through ups? just been through them and they only have depos for pick up in botany Melbourne or somewhere in sydney. as they where using star track as the local courier(who actually now just piggy backs onto Australia post in my area) i contacted them about pickup from the Australia post depo 5 mins away and was told no.
they only allow pick from ups owned depos,the 2 i listed, but once its in the hands of the local courier they dont allow pickup. here is the response when i asked about Australia post depo pick up

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that UPS only delivers to physical addresses such as home or business. Unfortunately, we do not deliver to the local Post Office for collection.

You may request one of the following delivery options:

1. WILL CALL - UPS will hold your package for five business days at your local UPS Customer Center. It will be available for you to pick up on the following business day once your request is submitted and someone will contact you.

Your local UPS Customer Center is located at the following address:

UPS CUSTOMER CENTER
Port Air Industrial Estate - Unit 3a, 1a Hale Street
Botany, 2019

they state they dont use the australia post depo near me which is wrong because thats exactly where star track pickup from and the invoice clearly stated that. sorry for long post but hopefully it helps other Australian buyers

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:lol: Yes, that is the same for me, I missed the delivery with Star track and had numerous attempts a redelivery go astray, as UPS did not seem to communicate well with startrack. Startrack delivered it to the Wyong AUS Post depot, and thats where I collect my YL 128cm from.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Anung Un Rama wrote::lol: Yes, that is the same for me, I missed the delivery with Star track and had numerous attempts a redelivery go astray, as UPS did not seem to communicate well with startrack. Startrack delivered it to the Wyong AUS Post depot, and thats where I collect my YL 128cm from.

Anung
so for pick up option you need failed deliveries???? rofl :lol:
the guy who delivered mine wouldn't even lift the box out of the van. said it had to be a 2 person lift. it was only 20 odd kilos so i just signed and said its fine, picked her up and carried her in no worries.
not a smart move in hindsight as i was a little sore the next day but didnt really feel like letting some random dude carry a sex doll into my house.
thats just me though :thumbs_up:

conda111
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by conda111 »

So if no import duties due they will just deliver it . Not aure how to go about it..

conda111
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by conda111 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Do you have a UPS stores in your area?
Hi jeff just found out yes we have one here not far away.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Do you have a PO Box that they can deliver to...if the item is too big for the PO Box or locker, they will send it to an AUS Post depot for collection.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

conda111
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by conda111 »

No i dont but think i will get one ..

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

When people get a JINSAN doll, the clearance is done by us so tracking will be tough to follow, but you are not the first BCD family member in the Land Down Under.
Since we take care of clearance which will take 7-10 days. Until then there won't be update. Once there is update, it will be delivered within 3 days.
A couple things, first, we have a BCD Air Traffic Controller that most people do not use.
Second, we will cover the 1st $100 in customs.
We do this for BCD family OCONUS like Canada.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
http://8065b9ae.ngrok.io/html/testimonials.html (mobile friendly)
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS