My little corner of the forum

We turn dreams into reality!
Holly2017
Doll
Doll

Re: My little corner of the forum

Post by Holly2017 »

She's beautiful and I love the outfit. RC's going to have to shopping at the thrift stores again. He won't take me with him though.
6ye 150cm D-cup X19

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Holly2017 wrote:She's beautiful and I love the outfit. RC's going to have to shopping at the thrift stores again. He won't take me with him though.
Thank you, Holly.

Well, if RC won't take you with him, tell him to at least bring a tape-measure. I'm sure he knows what styles you like to wear, and now you can look forward to being surprized when he comes home.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

lilbitlonely wrote:Jen is just your average girl next door, and that's what I like about her the most.
I think that's also what I like about Jen, she's really pretty and she always looks pleased and happy. Very pretty.
She reminds me of Beth, Urdor Izajar's girl and you might be able to tell me if they have the same head sculpt.
lilbitlonely wrote:May my photographic skills continue to improve, and may you all have the patience to put up with me.
Enjoy!
Those portrait shots you have done for the contest and in your last post are just superb, I doubt that you could improve much on those, they're beautiful.

Anyway, glad I've finally caught up with Jen.

Best wishes Mondoon, Hanna and Katie.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Mondoon wrote:I think that's also what I like about Jen, she's really pretty and she always looks pleased and happy. Very pretty.
Thank you. I agree. She really does brighten my days. I feel very fortunate to have her here with me.
Mondoon wrote:She reminds me of Beth, Urdor Izajar's girl and you might be able to tell me if they have the same head sculpt.
In his first post, Urdor Izajar said that Beth has the WM#62 head. Jennifer has the WM#56.
Mondoon wrote:Those portrait shots you have done for the contest and in your last post are just superb, I doubt that you could improve much on those, they're beautiful.
Wow. Thank you so much.
Wait... I entered a contest?! When? How? Which one? (Egad! What have I gotten myself into?)

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

lilbitlonely wrote:
Mondoon wrote:Those portrait shots you have done for the contest and in your last post are just superb, I doubt that you could improve much on those, they're beautiful.
Wow. Thank you so much.
Wait... I entered a contest?! When? How? Which one? (Egad! What have I gotten myself into?)
ha ha yeah sorry, it was my A and B cup thread where I saw her first. :oops: :D

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Gofigure
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Gofigure »

Thanks for mentioning Salvation Army, I might not have ever thought of that for outfits. Bargains too I'll bet.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Gofigure wrote:Thanks for mentioning Salvation Army, I might not have ever thought of that for outfits. Bargains too I'll bet.
You're welcome, but I'm sure that I'm not the first person to mention thrift stores (in general) when shopping for dolls. Just make sure to take your dolls actual measurements, and then bring a tape measure with you when you go shopping, and USE it.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Love the jail prisoner /cop outfits. So awesome. All the pics are nice! :glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

irishgirl wrote:Love the jail prisoner /cop outfits. So awesome. All the pics are nice! :glou: IG
Thanks. When the girls get into their playful moods, I never know what I might find when I get home. (Gotta love Halloween props.)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Lilbit!
Just found your little corner of the forum!
Great pics of your lovely companions! Love the cosplay outfits ... too cool! Jen and Crissy make a great pair!
Seeya soon!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hi Lilbit!
Just found your little corner of the forum!
... and I thought I hid it so well. Gonna have to find a new hiding-spot now. :wink:
von_Shredhead wrote:Great pics of your lovely companions! Love the cosplay outfits ... too cool! Jen and Crissy make a great pair!
Thanks. They keep me out of trouble... when they're not getting me into it.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

So... I found the Manual setting(s) on my camera yesterday, and decided to see if I was smart enough to figure out how to take some pictures with them. The following photos are from my day of fiddling.
These were taken without a flash, and there is no postwork, however, I did rotate them in Photoshop.
Unfortunately, my place is too small to be able to set up a decent studio at the moment (and I'm not about to take my dolls out in public) so you get my wall as a backdrop again. Lucky you.

I would like to thank everyone for the kind support; because of it, I feel just a little more comfortable about uploading pictures now.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

lilbitlonely wrote:So... I found the Manual setting(s) on my camera yesterday, and decided to see if I was smart enough to figure out how to take some pictures with them. The following photos are from my day of fiddling.

Hi lilbit, I love this shot. The lighting is really nice and Jen's pose is very natural. I like the pink blouse too and the lippy matches great,
The whole shoot looks so natural. :thumbs_up:
If this is your first attempt at manual settings you've done really well.
You need to start posting more of her, and your little corner of the forum is being appreciated by quite a few people now.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Mondoon wrote:If this is your first attempt at manual settings you've done really well.
Thank you. Yes, it was my first time using the manual settings. As I mentioned previously, I'm still in the process of trying to figure everything out.
Mondoon wrote:You need to start posting more of her and your little corner of the forum is being appreciated by quite a few people now.
Honestly, I was completely surprised by all of the positive feedback. I wasn't sure what kind of response I would get, if any, since I'm not posting nudes.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

lilbitlonely wrote:So... I found the Manual setting(s) on my camera yesterday, and decided to see if I was smart enough to figure out how to take some pictures with them. The following photos are from my day of fiddling.
These were taken without a flash, and there is no postwork, however, I did rotate them in Photoshop.
Unfortunately, my place is too small to be able to set up a decent studio at the moment (and I'm not about to take my dolls out in public) so you get my wall as a backdrop again. Lucky you.

I would like to thank everyone for the kind support; because of it, I feel just a little more comfortable about uploading pictures now.
She strongly reminds me of Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow) in this set, which is awesome. Have you seen the "Existing doll faces; Celebrity Look Alikes - Please join in!" thread? You could make a nice addition to it!

INFORMATIONS