BCD A+ Review

We turn dreams into reality!
BBJ

BCD A+ Review

Post by BBJ »

Summary: Jeff and BCD get my highest recommendation for full service and satisfaction.

I started looking into purchasing months ago, reading about and planning what I wanted. Every week a new model would come out and would change what I thought. Around that time I reached out to many vendors with questions. Most of them responded helpfully, but Jeff was the most responsive. He asked questions, he answered questions. I had specific requests and was very concerned about privacy and he was understanding and helpful.

When it was time to order he went over my options and gave suggestions, but was not too pushy, and then after the order he was still very responsive even though he already had the money and had made the sale.

I asked if he could get the package delivered to himself and then inspect after the trip and he was happy to so, even repacking it very securely and anonymously – no giant labels about what was inside.

I am working on the review of the arrival, but I did not want to wait to add to the positive feedback that BCD so richly deserves. If you are even thinking about it, send an email or PM to Jeff, he is just that good.

IWI
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: BCD A+ Review

Post by IWI »

Congratulations, BBJ.
I am also new to getting a doll. Mine isnt here yet due to a problem.
I can concur that Jeff has been a top notch person for me to inquire and purchase through.
He has represented my interests to the manufacturer of my choice and its a good thing I chose to go through him, with me being new to this all.

I also asked for Jeff to be my receiver of the doll so he could check it out, making sure it would be of standard quality, and discreetly sent on to me.

Well, there was a problem in shipping. Jeff informed me, and handled it.
Had I ordered straight through the manufacturer I would have been at a loss to know what was acceptable shipping damage, and what was not. I might have questioned this whole endeavor, having a damaged doll and being left to deal with return shipping to a sex doll manufacturer, and unsure of expectations. This glitch proves how Jeff can be so valuable.

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: BCD A+ Review

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Yes, Jeff really takes care of his clients!! When yinz receive your dolls, make sure to post some pics in the BCD Babes thread, so we can all see your beautiful lady's!! :thumbs_up:

Congrats! :glou:

INFORMATIONS