Took the plunge after only two weeks!

We turn dreams into reality!
briwri01

Took the plunge after only two weeks!

Post by briwri01 »

HI All,

Still very new here, and it's hard to believe that until about 2 weeks ago I never even knew all this existed (I lead a sheltered life I guess!). I do a lot of cooking, and while searching for silicon bake ware somehow I ended up with links to silicon love dolls, and I was instantly hooked! Started looking, searching and researching more, and eventually ended up here, and found all the comments about Jeff at BCD, so I sent him an email and the process began.
He has put up with a lot of (no doubt) stupid questions that I might have found answers to here, but in the end helped steer me to my first purchase. I've always preferred slender, non "Buxom" girl-next-door women, and this evening while we were talking on the phone we did the final tweaks to my first girl, a WM 158-A.
I thought the hardest part was deciding on options and configurations, but now that all that is past, I think the hardest part really will be waiting for her to arrive!
I'm a compulsive picture-taker, so you can count on lots of photos when she does arrive, and I suspect that in addition to her, clothing, accessories and so forth, I'll also be spending money on a camera upgrade. Used Nikon most of my life, with a brief foray into Canon, and am still using a first generation Nikon DSLR (D-100). I think this may justify getting a better camera!

More to follow,
Brian
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

IWI
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Took the plunge after only two weeks!

Post by IWI »

Hello,
I'm in a similar boat. Waiting right now for first purchase to arrive, too.
Jeff has been a huge help.

Cheers.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Congrats and welcome! I can't wait to see her pics :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

solyaris
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by solyaris »

Congrats Brian, and welcome to this forum!

I too, was totally oblivious to the whole doll scene - due largely in part that I do not own a tele, so I'm not always in the loop as to what't trending etc (although I do read the newspapers so I'm not out of the loop regarding world news worthiness..)

I am very new here too; in fact my doll arrived just two days ago (!). I am an avid photographer (was, actually) but sold my SLR years ago to pursue my many other hobbies & interests, and so for now will have to rely on my iPhone & my zoom camera, but it really won't work indoors unfortunately.

Thus far I'm getting quite into the whole dressy-dressy thing with her - be forewarned, it can be quite addictive & stimulating...!

Cheers

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Hello welcome to the forum she will grab you by your heart like Ella has.
Lydia is a 158 cm I think. You will have a great time exploring her body. Please post pics when you can and ask any questions we will help.

INFORMATIONS