SAN HUI goes SUPER BUSTY

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

SAN HUI goes SUPER BUSTY

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Well, SH did not waste any time with F-M cups, did they?
They by passed them all and made an R cup.
READ MORE ABOUT IT below
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 61&t=86697

If you want a sexy, gorgeous , BUSTY R cup SanHui, please email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!

CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: SAN HUI goes SUPER BUSTY

Post by CF »

I question the R-cup breast size - that appears inaccurate, at least from the photos we have seen so far. Probably more like an F or G-cup, which is certainly a happy handful!

What is truly remarkable about the doll is the articulation of the hips. It is a revolutionary design and Sanhui has a lot to be proud of!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Hey CF, check this. The stats on the website are as follows; 44.8" bust (112cm) and 24.8" (62cm) underbust. That is a difference of 20". The Panache bra chart only goes up to K cup (UK) and that is a 16" difference between bust and underbust. Add 4 more inches to 20 and it would read an O cup, still off the charts!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

carver wrote:Hey CF, check this. The stats on the website are as follows; 44.8" bust (112cm) and 24.8" (62cm) underbust. That is a difference of 20". The Panache bra chart only goes up to K cup (UK) and that is a 16" difference between bust and underbust. Add 4 more inches to 20 and it would read an O cup, still off the charts!
Yowza! That's a VERY happy handful! :)

Maybe they should rebrand the doll as an O-cup. In addition to being more accurate, it'd give people a better idea of which items of clothes to purchase.

Did you see the flexibility of this doll? Holy moley, she's like a gymnast ...
Viva la megaboobs!

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

is she big enough for you CF? Maybe you can take the plunge! the few pics we have seen are driving me batty.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

carver wrote:is she big enough for you CF? Maybe you can take the plunge! the few pics we have seen are driving me batty.
Space is my biggest issue. Not enough room at home to store a full-body doll, which is why I've been bell-ringing for busty torso dolls the past few months.

All of you with spacious homes large enough for dolls ought to count your blessings! :)

Carver, it sounds like you are thinking about getting her. Are any of the vendors offering discounts to the first few buyers? If you do get her, a photo set of her dressed like a cheerleader, doing high kicks and athletic poses, would make my day!
Viva la megaboobs!

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

Great....more over sized tits...sanhui dolls are pretty skinny in person and these will just make the doll look weird. The normal look they have is fine as smaller tits go well with a skinny doll but that's just my opinion , i'm sure they will sell well regardless.

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Kruiser, thanks for the informed advice. They do indeed look skinny as hell. That doesn't bother me, she is 80lbs anyway. Cf, The US cup size K cup is a 12" difference, add 8" or 8 more sizes and thats puts her at an S cup US size. So to be conservative she is indeed a US R-cup, 20" over. Incredible.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

A couple things
First of all, I suggest focusing on the dolls shape and forget her cup size.
For example, a 6yE 165cm C cup looks alot different than the 169 C cup.
I do not take measurements as gospel.
Second,
San Hui has mandated pricing if the vendors are playing by the applicable ROE.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Hi Jeff, has anyone on the forum received this new doll? We need more pics and some first hand info and of course reviews would be nice. I think this might be the biggest chest available in silicone. Agreed?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

She's jigglicious!
Viva la megaboobs!