Inserting the insert on TPE ladies

We turn dreams into reality!
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Inserting the insert on TPE ladies

Post by Cubiko »

So why do you guys recommend not using powder to ease the insertion of the insert (lol Karrot btw.) as recommended by some manufacturers since the start back in 2012-13? Apart from the obvious mess Begog mentions on the surroundings I have had zero bad experience with powder, and I have been using powder on insert and cavity every time on my 2014 YL doll. No dryness or anything. Then again I do not oil my dolls (with between 6 and 10 dolls at home at every given time that would be a huge investment of time), no ill effects from that either.

Off topic but... I have always cut off the end/drilled a hole in the insert and cleaned it like a Fleshlight, just rinse through. Easier to get completely clean and dries 10 times faster without having to fool around with an air pump or similar. When in use I just tie a rubber band around the end of the insert before powdering and insertion, so no father's milk enters the cavity.
This technique plus using powder in the insert and cavity saves time and make cleaning and switching inserts for round two (if you feel frisky) easy as hell. Have another powdered insert ready on the side for an ultra fast switch if you need that.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

Begog, tell me what you do when you have taken your doll as a cowgirl, you're done and she is sitting on you.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Indigo20 wrote:Begog, tell me what you do when you have taken your doll as a cowgirl, you're done and she is sitting on you.
Simple: Without pulling out, roll over on top of the doll into missionary, and then pull out and remove the insert normally. You will need to make sure the doll's knees are bent and watch the feet when you do it. It ain't rocket science. I hope my explanation was sufficient.

@Mandos: Yeah, the powder method does work. I used it for a while. Other than powder getting on everything, I really don't see a drawback. As messes go, it's a lot easier to live with than baby oil or vasoline. The rubber band method sounds like a great idea for those of us not bottoming out. I could do it, but my current method is working beautifully. As for oil, I never oiled any of my dolls either and they are all fine, until I got a JY. She was sticking to herself, creasing in the stomach regions, and was quite firm to the touch. Baby oil helped her on all counts. I have also used it to remove makeup and filth from my dolls. If that doesn't work, I use odorless mineral spirits. I realize this is not the best chemical to put on TPE, but scrubbing the stain will do far more damage to TPE or silicone. Friction is the absolute enemy, so it's the lesser of the evils. With OMS, it usually wipes right off.

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

I really wonder why some of you guys' girls don't have problems with their vagina.
I have practiced the 'use powder to insert the insert' method for a few month and it destroyed the vagina of my doll.

Maybe there are differences at how 'opulent' or 'thick' the vagina of different dolls is created.
So it depends on how much TPE material is used at those parts i think.

What the powder (and the usage of water-based lube) did in my doll's case, is to often leave her vagina dry, and i didn't notice it while having sex with her. Water-based lube just evaporates too fast. I'm not willing to add lube every 5 minutes.
Together with the friction of removing the insert while stretching the cavity open, this resulted in too much stress for the TPE and her Vagina slowly faded away.
In my case, i can say that if i had used Vaseline for inserting and removing the insert instead of powder, and as a lubricant, there wouldn't be any problem.
Since i use only Vaseline and no powder or water based lube, the degradation has stopped.
And it's no mess at all. Just having a towel beneath to quickly clean my hands when necessary.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

hansdampf21 wrote:I really wonder why some of you guys' girls don't have problems with their vagina.
I have practiced the 'use powder to insert the insert' method for a few month and it destroyed the vagina of my doll.

Maybe there are differences at how 'opulent' or 'thick' the vagina of different dolls is created.
So it depends on how much TPE material is used at those parts i think.

What the powder (and the usage of water-based lube) did in my doll's case, is to often leave her vagina dry, and i didn't notice it while having sex with her. Water-based lube just evaporates too fast. I'm not willing to add lube every 5 minutes.
Together with the friction of removing the insert while stretching the cavity open, this resulted in too much stress for the TPE and her Vagina slowly faded away.
In my case, i can say that if i had used Vaseline for inserting and removing the insert instead of powder, and as a lubricant, there wouldn't be any problem.
Since i use only Vaseline and no powder or water based lube, the degradation has stopped.
And it's no mess at all. Just having a towel beneath to quickly clean my hands when necessary.
Hi hansdampf21. What make of TPE doll do you have? The openings and inserts vary by manufacturer. It could be the powder was drying the doll out too much, or you were not adding enough lube to start with. Also, if it got dry and you kept going, you were damaging your doll. I have found jelly-type lube (such as KY) lasts longer than runny lube (like Astroglide). I also coat the surrounding labia with it. Even with the recommended water-based lube, a towel nearby is handy.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Ok, Locking this down, as this engine needs an overhaul, not just a tune up until STAFF can tidy it up, and sort out the opposing view points as at the moment the thread is worthless for advice, that will just add to the confusion.

My recommend is simply to Vaseline the dolls insert cavity and the groin surrounds, then a light smear of Vaseline on the insert before inserting with the legs only half open,(as continued full spread will eventually cause mirco ruptures in the tpe in the groin that will evolve in to tears). Ensure the area is free of powder (so wash down first or sponge bath to remove powder to prevent powder balling.)

The Vaseline will absorb into the tpe, and should make insert and removal easy, while inhibiting mold and bacteria growth.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS