Inserting the insert on TPE ladies

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Inserting the insert on TPE ladies

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Indigo20 says you can leave the insert in.
Of course, this means you are doing all the other right things as well.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Begog wrote:Lastly, rubbing alcohol is much easier and less messy to apply than baby oil. I use a spray bottle. A couple squirts into the cavity, a few squirts on the insert itself, and it goes right in and comes right out. Indigo and some others may disagree, and CLAIM I am damaging my dolls, but I have been using this method on Silicone AND TPE dolls, for three years with no damage in that region on any of them. One of my TPE dolls has 600+ romps on her, and I can show you where she is wearing out in some areas, but her vagina cavity remains pristine, and it is the highest traffic area of all.
Wow, this is just absolutely awful advise for TPE doll care. :thumbs_down:

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

If you install the cleaned and dry insert with baby oil or vaseline, it is normal that the insert is really tight inside the cavity.
And that is very good !
You can leave the insert inside the doll.
It is good if you have an additional insert for changing.

After sex, put a tampon inside the insert.
1. Nothing comes out when you remove the insert
2. The tampon soaks off a lot of the fluid inside the insert

Put some baby oil or vaseline on your fingers, go around the labia and around the insert and remove it.
That was not hard to guess, right?

@ Begog:
I know that you belong to the faction of doll owners recommending alcohol for TPE dolls and that you are wiping true facts away.
It makes no sense to discuss with you because you are not able to learn or to go away from made recommendations even if they are wrong.
You have a fixed point of view and you do not reject it.
And it does not matter to you whether your recommendation causes damage.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

@Indigo: So you say. WHAT damage? My dolls don't have any. Anyone that's been around my dolls (and many have) can verify they are all in pristine condition, and that includes their lady parts. And where are YOUR dolls at? Do you even own any? I've never seen any pictures of them. Sometimes theory and actual practice are two different things. Your solution is quite messy. I've tried it. And you are recommending a tampon? Really? What a joke. Do you know what happens when germs and moisture are allowed to stay in a doll? Black Mold. Alcohol kills germs, but it won't remove black mold once it forms. Neither will baby oil, vasoline, odorless mineral spirits, antiseptic soap, or even clorox. If it's just the insert, toss it and get another. If it's in the doll's ass, mouth, or fixed vagina, that doll is finished. I suppose if you drown the insert in baby oil or vasoline you might produce an environment where it would be difficult for mold to form in the first place, but now it would be REALLY messy. That's not what the manufacturers intended. Many of us have wives or girlfriends who will notice baby oil or vasoline in the bed. If you USE your TPE or silicone doll, you will use up several inserts during its lifespan, and the actual doll will wear out long before it suffers any damage related to alcohol being used on it's insert.
Now, before you go talking shit on me again, show me some PROOF that ANY doll suffered an injury from alcohol being used to insert the insert. I'm not saying you haven't had some good ideas, but a tampon ain't one of them. It's not the INSIDE that's making the mess. You can hold it shut. But when you yank it out, that's when baby oil and or vasoline gets in your bed from the OUTSIDE of the insert because you used it as lube. An air pump is a better solution to dry the cavity, but we are talking about the outside of the insert. Water-based lube and semen are on the inside, and they will form black mold if left there long enough.

One other thing: I'm not going to be buying tampons at the store for my doll anytime soon, and I doubt anyone else here is either.

@airgirluvr: Hey buddy! When did you get a TPE doll? Tell us how you do it.

m00zes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by m00zes »

Indigo20 wrote:If you install the cleaned and dry insert with baby oil or vaseline, it is normal that the insert is really tight inside the cavity.
And that is very good !

You can leave the insert inside the doll.

What if the insert is so tight it's almost impossible to get in? Even when the doll is spread to the max. I never even experienced a tightness like this on any RG (front or backdoor) and i'm maybe a tiny bit above average built. I even have a hard time penetrating the insert when it's out of the doll. Very inconvenient.

According to Isaac there's no option on wider inserts for 6YE dolls available.

To give you an idea: If i manage to get in AND i'm able to finish the job, the insert is so tight it pushes all fluids out towards the opening ... it's like a little puddle down there. I wouldn't even have to clean her since nothing stays in (i actually do clean it tho, it's figure of speech)

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

Indigo20 wrote: You can leave the insert inside the doll.
So if you leave the same insert in her for lets say 3months - 1 year without changing it (and not using her) its safe and it will cause no damage in her if you wanna pull it out after?

Ps: Indigo, thank you for the tips :)
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

@ Begog:

1. The tampon & towel crisis:

Damn, I made a mistake !
It is my fault that I think that people reading my articles have their brain switched on.
You showed me that this is not always the case.
Sorry Begog.

Ok, so especially to forum member Begog:

The tampon is removed from the insert before washing it.

And as a final summary for the usage of tampons:
- Please let the cord from the tampon look out of the orifice where the tampon is inserted
- Not all orifices that have a cord looking out of it have a tampon inserted
- Do not cut off the cord from the tampon
- The cord is there to remove the tampon, therefore you have to pull the cord and not to shove
- Do not try to have a ringtone when pulling the cord, tampons do not have a bell inside
- Do not think a used tampon is usable as a teabag because of the cord

For further introductions ask your doctor or a real woman.

And Begog, here is another "brain thing" for you.
You said that it is producing a mess if you are removing an insert with baby oil or vaseline.

Well, there is this special product, known from most all people around the world, and it is used from them every day.

Its name is towel.

And for cleaning the insert you should do this inside the washing basin.
Begog, do you want me to introduce you the usage of a washing basin and a towel ?
From your answer it seems to me that you never have been in contact with this fantastic equipment of a bath room.

If it is necessary I can write an article that describes exactly what you have to do with your left hand, your right hand, and everything is summarized in an accurate timeline.
If you are only doing something wrong within a second, you are doing it wrong.
And if you like, I can make videos, like the usage of the "holy handgrenade".

2. Do not drink and drive...and do not use alcohol for TPE love dolls:

The TPE blends used for making TPE love dolls are made with mineral oil.
That is a main component and with the amount of mineral oil you are able to influence softness, stiffness and stretchability.
Alcohol and mineral oil do not bind.
Because of that, alcohol is producing micro-cuts inside the TPE structure.
This happens very quick with soft TPE blends, like the Jinsan super-soft version and with Doll Forever TPE.
5 applications of alcohol on the surface and the micro-cut effect is visable on the surface.

I get so many mails from TPE love doll owners with shocking pictures because they followed wrong recommendations.
Alcohol, disinfectant sprays and baby wipes are in the lead with this.
All I can do is to answer: Sorry, you became a victim.

That is the reason why I fight against these wrong recommendations.

Begog, I never provide pictures from my customers to the community.
I provided pictures of my testing results to the community and you did not accept the results.
You are not accepting facts.

3. The real sperm killer is not alcohol:

It is hydrogen peroxide 3%.
It is absolutely safe for all TPE blends (and very cheap).
A woman is producing hydrogen peroxide after fertilization of the ovum inside the uterus to kill the remaining sperm. :wink:

Now the brain task:

What can we do with hydrogen peroxide 3%, a tampon and a time frame of 30 minutes ?

The winner has an TPE doll with perfect and not harming desinfection.

4. Show me yours and I show you mine:

Begog, I do not belong to the faction that is making pictures of their dolls.
My dolls are something very personal for me.
You are not in a position to tell me that I have to provide pictures of my dolls :!:

Currently I have a YL Doll 148, OR Doll 156-G, WM Dolls 152 and a 4woods CC Body, and of course broken TPE dolls and a lot of different TPE blends for testings.
And another point is that I'm sometimes repairing TPE dolls for my customers.

Begog, I do not talk shit on you.
I fight against your wrong recommendations.
And from what I have seen in your answer, I can provide you some adult brain training if you like, including a practice training in the usage of tampons and towels.
I'm sergeant major in a German military police unit and I'm well known for my intensive trainings with "delinquents".

@ m00zes:

I had this problem of getting into the insert in the past too because of "my diameter".
I modified the WM Doll insert entry that way.
Insert mod.jpg
Insert mod.jpg (237.03 KiB) Viewed 2028 times
This is made very easy with a sharp fingernail scissors and hot air molding.

The 6Ye doll insert comes with labia (as far as I know).
You can try a modified WM doll insert for having sex and the 6Ye doll insert for the nice look.

If a lot of "fluid" comes out after sex you can use condoms
or
you are very quick with a tampon
or
you are using a towel, paper towel, handkerchief etc.

@ GamerDoll:

Yes, you can leave the cleaned and dried insert inside the doll.
Why not ?
The doll is TPE and the insert is the same TPE.

My YL Doll 148 (from 2015) has the insert version and there is always an insert inside, plus additional cleaned inserts stored inside microfiber towels (do not produce fluffs).
In the past I was months on missions and the lady was always in perfect condition when I got home.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I wish my dick was big enough to mount the insert on and then insert the insert into the doll without using my hands...

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

Indigo20 wrote: @ GamerDoll:

Yes, you can leave the cleaned and dried insert inside the doll.
Why not ?
The doll is TPE and the insert is the same TPE.

My YL Doll 148 (from 2015) has the insert version and there is always an insert inside, plus additional cleaned inserts stored inside microfiber towels (do not produce fluffs).
In the past I was months on missions and the lady was always in perfect condition when I got home.
Oh alright sweet, good to know! :D

Yea i was kind of affraid that if you leave it in her to long while the baby oil (i used peniten oil) dries up in her and after a while that you wanna pull it out again it would rip the inside maybe? Where the entire insert is in.

My 6YE doll review:

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

@ GamerDoll:

An insert, that is inserted together with baby oil or vaseline has more "grip" inside the cavity after a while.
That happens because the mineral oil is absorbed inside the insert and the cavity.
Both TPE surfaces (insert surface and wall of the cavity) stick more together.

If you remove the insert, you have to pull the vagina with one hand anyway.
And with the other hand you are grabbing the insert.

If you are doing this after sex, there is lube around the vagina and at the insert.
Therewith your fingers are wet and you are able to go between the insert and the wall of the cavity.
That makes the insert more loose and you are able to remove it.
You can support this with additional baby oil or vaseline at your fingers.
Your fingers are "wet" anyway.

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

Indigo20 wrote:@ GamerDoll:

An insert, that is inserted together with baby oil or vaseline has more "grip" inside the cavity after a while.
That happens because the mineral oil is absorbed inside the insert and the cavity.
Both TPE surfaces (insert surface and wall of the cavity) stick more together.

If you remove the insert, you have to pull the vagina with one hand anyway.
And with the other hand you are grabbing the insert.

If you are doing this after sex, there is lube around the vagina and at the insert.
Therewith your fingers are wet and you are able to go between the insert and the wall of the cavity.
That makes the insert more loose and you are able to remove it.
You can support this with additional baby oil or vaseline at your fingers.
Alright sweet, thank you very much for ur help :D

My 6YE doll review:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

@Indigo20: I never knew we had such an expert on tampons right here on TDF. If you don't mind, I'd like a detailed manual, in triplicate, on the proper use of tampons so I can give it to my girlfriend next time she goes on the rag. I would have responded sooner, but she was here. She didn't notice any baby oil or vasoline residue in my bed because I DON'T USE THAT MESSY SHIT. Not for inserts, anyway, but they do have some uses.

Obviously, you didn't read my earlier post, or you failed to understand it. Allow me to reiterate, hopefully in a way even you can understand. I said: " It's not the INSIDE that's making the mess. You can hold it shut. But when you yank it out, that's when baby oil and or vasoline gets in your bed from the OUTSIDE of the insert because you used it as lube."
Now if you only use the doll once or twice a week, the doll may indeed be able to absorb the baby oil. However, if you use the doll a lot, or more than once in a day, she will become saturated, and indeed a few drops of baby oil are likely to come out with the insert when you remove it. Thus the need for a towel and wash basin (See Indigo's tutorial on towel use :thumbs_up: ), and you'll need to do it carefully or move her to the bathroom. Of course, if no woman is ever going to be in your bed, then just yank it out and don't worry about it. As for vasoline, you might be OK if you leave the insert in all the time, until it develops BLACK MOLD. Then you can just replace it and keep rolling. Of course, you probably will never notice there's black mold in there, until you see some on your cock or tampon. If you were removing it, and turning it inside out to clean it properly, and then letting it dry out inside and out, you'd KNOW there's no black mold or anything else that doesn't belong in there. Unless you've got some fancy lithotripsy setup handy, you can't see up in there. Don't think for one second that a tampon is going to defeat or prevent black mold. Live semen aren't the problem. What IS the problem? Moisture and bacteria. A tampon won't get it all. Who cares about live semen? The doll can't get pregnant. I don't even have live semen - I had a vasectomy. 8O But I can still get black mold. And I did once. One other word about vasoline. The doll can absorb a certain amount of this, but when it is exposed to air, it tends to booger up. Sooner or later, that too will come out of the doll, and you may not even notice. If your girlfriend finds it on her leg in bed, she'll want an explanation. Alcohol evaporates and leaves no trace.
Now let's talk about this so-called alcohol damage: According to Indigo's calculations, all my dolls should be destroyed by now, but yet there is no alcohol-related damage. Case in point: My 2015 WM155
I got her about the same time Mr. Indigo arrived at TDF. She's got 600+ romps under her belt. Each time the insert was installed, she was used, the insert was promptly removed, TURNED INSIDE OUT, cleaned properly, and allowed to dry inside out. Once dry, I turn it right side out, where it finishes drying on a microfiber rag. It's the same method I use on my Real Doll, since 2014, only I don't turn the silicone inside out, but the opening is big enough to see inside, and allow enough air to dry properly. No damage to her either.
When I got the doll, WM recommended I use baby powder for insert/removal. After the 1st 15-20 times, I abandoned that practice and switched to alcohol. Reasons: Powder was getting in the bed, building up on the doll, and I had to wash the sheets every time I thought I might have a woman over. About a year later, word got out that alcohol destroys TPE. OMG! You're destroying your doll! 8O And I imagine it would if you left her submerged in a vat of alcohol. The same result would probably occur in a vat of coca-cola. So, I briefly switched to baby oil, maybe 20-30 times, before abandoning that as well. Reasons: Messy, slimy, harder to wash off. So, this TPE doll has 550+ HARD rubbing-alcohol-related romps under her belt. What damage has she suffered?
1) 9 broken (bass worm) fingers
2) 1 broken big toe
3) several finger pokes
4) All joints loose and floppy. Can't even sit up any more.
5) A few minor nicks and cuts
6) TPE seems to be loose from the leg bones, probably a result of me bending her up like a pretzel on multiple occasions.
That's it! The doll is at least half used up, I already crossed Doll Aficionado's coveted <$5 per romp goal, and I think she can double this number, although admittedly, her hands are screwed. The point here being, her lady parts are still in perfect working order with NO DAMAGE. Go ahead and listen to the tampon expert if you like, your call. I don't care.
So what about the inserts?
I've been through 3 in two years. Keep in mind I use the SAME insert for ALL 4 of my Jinsan dolls. So now it's more like 800 romps, and I'm on insert #4. That's not bad mileage from an insert. Here's what happened to them:
1st insert: Used about a year, at least 300 times. Eventually got careless and stuck a finger through it pulling it out.
2nd Insert: Came apart in the sink. Water was too hot, apparently. 50 uses. Live and learn.
3rd insert: Tore bicep late last year. Couldn't turn insert inside out to clean for about a month. Did the best I could with one arm. When I finally WAS able to turn it inside out, it had black mold. It was impossible to remove. Had to toss. 250-300 uses.
4th insert: Still in use. About 200 uses. These are all just estimates, of course, based on how often I have sex with these dolls. Usually every day, sometimes not, sometimes more. Do you have black mold in YOUR insert? How do you know for sure?

Indigo20 wrote:Begog, I do not talk shit on you.
Really? Then what do you call all this?
Indigo20 wrote:@ Begog:
1. The tampon & towel crisis:
Damn, I made a mistake !
It is my fault that I think that people reading my articles have their brain switched on.
You showed me that this is not always the case.
Sorry Begog.
Ok, so especially to forum member Begog:
And Begog, here is another "brain thing" for you.
Well, there is this special product, known from most all people around the world, and it is used from them every day.
Its name is towel.
And for cleaning the insert you should do this inside the washing basin.
Begog, do you want me to introduce you the usage of a washing basin and a towel ?
From your answer it seems to me that you never have been in contact with this fantastic equipment of a bath room.
If it is necessary I can write an article that describes exactly what you have to do with your left hand, your right hand, and everything is summarized in an accurate timeline.
If you are only doing something wrong within a second, you are doing it wrong.
And if you like, I can make videos, like the usage of the "holy handgrenade".
Begog, You are not accepting facts.
Not talking shit, huh? What do YOU call it, sergeant major?
Indigo20 wrote:Because of that, alcohol is producing micro-cuts inside the TPE structure.
This happens very quick with soft TPE blends, like the Jinsan super-soft version and with Doll Forever TPE.
5 applications of alcohol on the surface and the micro-cut effect is visable on the surface.

Bullshit. One of my dolls (Jotti) is a supersoft Jinsan. She's got about 100-150 romps under her belt. In each case, alcohol was used on the insert. NO DAMAGE!

Begog, I never provide pictures from my customers to the community.
4. Show me yours and I show you mine:
Make up your mind already. See those links at the bottom of my posts? Click on those if you want to see some of my 7 dolls.

I'm sergeant major in a German military police unit and I'm well known for my intensive trainings with "delinquents".
I'm probably twice your age, and "trainings" is not even a word. I should know, I'm a Training Coordinator. That doesn't make me a chemist any more than you being a military policeman does. I am simply stating the FACT that the damage you are preaching about is so insignificant that it will not affect the lifespan of the doll.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

@ Begog:

That was my "tampon recommendation":

So it is clear (hopefully not only to me) that the tampon is only inside the insert for 10-15 minutes.
During that time the tampon soaks off a lot of lube and sperm.
Then you remove the insert, remove the tampon and you are washing the insert.

The tampon method is also very useful for built-in vagina and anus to soak off a lot of "fluid" as a first and simple cleaning measure.

My question to you:

If that wasn't clear for you, why did you not ask me ?

If I do not understand something, I ask.
It was your decision to write a very strange answer.
I read your answer several times and I had no other chance to answer in another way as I did.

How about other sex positions as missionary position ?

If she is in doggy style position while removing the insert you should put a tampon very quick inside the insert.
Otherwise all the "fluid" comes out while removing the insert.

And if she is sitting on you and you are not very quick with putting a tampon inside, all the "fluid" will be running out on you and the bed.

Well, I think that the tampon method is absolutely to recommend for
- closing the insert, built-in vagina and anus
- using the soak off effect during that time as first and simple cleaning step

When removing the insert after sex, there is lube around the labia, on the front of the insert and also sometimes a bit of lube around the cavity directly behind the labia.
Therewith you have "wet" fingers on both hands while you are removing the insert.
One hand opens the vagina and the other hand grabs the insert.
And while removing the insert some lube is dripping down too.

Missionary position of the doll is the easiest situation.
But if she is in doggy style or cowgirl position you should have a towel lying between the legs of the doll.

You can support the removing of the insert with additional baby oil or vaseline at your fingers.
You can roll the insert in that towel, grab the towel roll with your "wet" fingers and go to the bathroom.

I hope it is now clear for everybody.

Now let's have a look to your new post:

You wrote:
But when you yank it out, that's when baby oil and or vasoline gets in your bed from the OUTSIDE of the insert because you used it as lube.

1. If baby oil or vaseline was used to support the install process, it is absorbed from the insert and the wall of the cavity.

2. If baby oil or vaseline is used to support the removing process, your fingers are "wet" anyway because of the water-based lube.
And as I wrote above, the water-based lube is around the labia, on the front of the insert and also sometimes around the cavity directly behind the labia.

Sorry, I do not understand what you mean.
Do you have a completely dry situation while removing the insert after sex ?
Is your doll able to remove a "dry" insert after sex by herself ?

You wrote:
As for vasoline, you might be OK if you leave the insert in all the time, until it develops BLACK MOLD.

1. That does not happen !
Vaseline / baby oil is absorbed from the insert and the wall of the cavity.

2. Black mold cannot grow in an environment of mineral oil.

You wrote:
Don't think for one second that a tampon is going to defeat or prevent black mold.

1. I have never written that or said that this is a method to prevent black mold.

2. Begog, sorry, you did not read my last post.
It was written in bold and in large size:

Do you have problems to read a sentence that is written in bold and large size ?

You wrote:
One other word about vasoline. The doll can absorb a certain amount of this, but when it is exposed to air, it tends to booger up.

1. Well, it does not happen if you apply the vaseline thinly.
That is and was always my recommendation.
If you are applying a kilo, well, you are not more following my recommendation and therewith you are overdoing it.
If people are overdoing my recommendations you are not able to prosecute me for that.
And the effect is, that the vaseline is not more of a creamy consistence, the vaseline becomes only a bit more solid.
If you are pressing vaseline of that consistency it becomes creamy again.

Are you sure that you ever have been in contact with vaseline ?

The alcohol situation:

We are not more able to throw everything in the same "TPE pot".
Meanwhile we have different TPE blends and if we are talking about a TPE doll, it is necessary to know the brand and the production date (as you made it inside your answer).
The TPE doll manufacturers are changing their TPE blends from time to time and we have the situation that there are also quality fluctuations in production.

As I have written, soft TPE blends are harmed very quickly.

How about this:

I send you thin stripes of different hard and soft TPE blends.
Holding these stripes stretched against sun light you are able to see the structure or you are using a light and magnifying glass.
You can treat the TPE samples with alcohol the way you want.
Tell us afterwards if alcohol has caused damage and/or if there is a change in the TPE structure (micro-cuts).

Write me a PM with your shipping address and I send you the parcel for free.

I also make this offer to the first 3 forum members, which write me a PM.
Therewith we have the situation of independent testers.

Begog, just a question:
Are you a 100 year old training coordinator ?
I'm asking because you wrote that you are twice of my age.
Well, that would explain, that.......I have to stop.

Begog, I do not make pictures of my dolls for showing it to others, my dolls are no "show girls" and I'm not the guy that is looking at a doll gallery.
I also do not look if someone has a new car, motorbike, a new fence around his garden or a new mobile phone.
All of that is not of my interest.
I'm happy to have a home, electricity, warm water and a fridge with food.
That is what I have learned from my missions.
I keep everything at a low and satisfying level.
Everything that is above from this low level makes me really happy.

That are my last words about the whole situation.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

- Wrong lubricants and condom usage

There are different types of lubricants available on the market, but only water-based is officially recommended for TPE.
Also, it is recommended to only use dry condoms.

Some people who are using wet condoms, did not know that the lubes are commonly based on dimethicone (=silicone).
Silicones are not compatible with TPE. They can cause a dry-out and shrinking effect to the TPE.

Any available lubricants that contain vegetable oil, should be avoided.
Vegetable oil is not compatible with TPE.

The main reason to use lube is to avoid dry friction on TPE.
Because the water-based lubes evaporate relatively fast, the situation of a dry friction may not always be prevented.

Some TPE doll owners have reported the successful usage of Vaseline as a lubricant.

Hint: the application of talcum powder, baby powder or corn starch is very useful.
But it will also soak up some of the mineral oils. Therefore, they will get removed by the normal cleaning.
It is recommended to exclude the private parts and the high stressed areas of the doll from powdering.
Love,
The BCD Girls

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

@Indigo20: You still don't get it, do you? Your tampon idea is stupid. If you hold the insert SHUT when you pull it out, NOTHING comes out from the INSIDE of the insert. Unless you missed completely, it's time to clean it. A tampon is a waste of time, money, and embarrassment. There is no need for a doll to use one. Ever. If you STILL don't understand, you have vastly over-estimated your own intelligence. And if you are still in the military at 50, you need to take a long hard look at that too. As for black mold, the mineral oil is on the OUTSIDE of the insert. Unless it is completely saturated, black mold can still grow on the inside, and if it is saturated, that shit will get all over the doll, her clothes, your bed, rug, i.e. anything within about 4 feet of the doll's crotch when you pull it out. I'm done with this idiotic conversation.

I bet if everyone here turns their well-used insert inside out just ONCE, at least 25% will find black mold. It can be avoided, and it's your fault if you have it.

INFORMATIONS