VENDOR
VENDOR

Inserting the insert on TPE ladies

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

What are your tips to pass on?
Some of mine are as follows since we have the new TPE care ROE
1. Use baby oil to lube the insert
2. Use baby oil around opening
3. Insert four fingers into the insert hole and use other hand to open up the hole by lifting up
( her legs are already spread wide of course)
4. Line things up then insert the insert
5. Wiggle fingers in the insert once inside to remove them

Thanks in advance,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

IWI
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Inserting the insert on TPE ladies

Post by IWI »

I have zero personal experience on this.
But, I liked the suggestion I read (maybe from Indigo 20) after doing all the proper lubing and hole lifting of body cavity as you suggest, to use a plastic cooking spoon handle ( i.e., 1/4" plastic dowel) placed into the length of the insert to carefully locate it inside body. Seems clean, supportive and rigid to provide good alignment.
I will find out once my first doll arrives.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Recommendation for TPE inserts:
Do the care of the vagina canal from the insert with vaseline.
The usage of a second insert provides you more flexibility.
One insert is inside the doll, the second insert is doing the absorbation with vaseline.
The cleaning of a insert that is saturated with vaseline inside the vagina canal is so easy.
Water and soap rins out very fast.

Apply a bit baby oil outside of the insert by turning "the insert on the cooking spoon".
Apply vaseline at the labia.
The cooking spoon provides the stabilization and the straight form of the insert while pusing it gently into the hollow space.
It is going extremely well without stretching the vagina that much.
Also removing afterwards is more easier.

Please do not more use any powder for the insert, the hollow room and the labia.
A great pointer from Indigo20 from pge 2

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Freddielinton,

'Johnson's Baby Oil' seems to be the right one. Consists only of clear mineral oil. It is very similar to the 'Penaten Baby Oil' which we have in Germany.
The others you've pictured, involve either Styrene Copolymers (which are not easy degradable, they're actually micro-plastic particles) or Syloxans (which are silicone-like compounds, suspected to harm TPE at long terms).

Kind regards,
Hansdampf
From page 7 of ???
As hansdampf mentioned:
As a care product with the intension to saturate the TPE material with mineral oil, please use the clear baby oil with the pink label (mineral oil + fragrance)
That is the baby oil we need.

@ hansdampf:

Oh man, I'm so happy to have you here.
Thank you very much.

Hansdampf is "the other chemist".
We know each other for more than one year and doing a lot of experiments with TPE material.

"Dear ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts and lederhosen..." (we are both from Bavaria)
Page 8 of ????
Again: use only baby oil which contains paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil) and maybe isopropyl palmitate or fragance.

Here are 2 examples

- Johnsons Baby Oil 'original'
https://www.amazon.com/Johnson-Baby-Oil ... B000GCJLZC

- Penaten Baby Oil
https://www.amazon.com/Penaten-Baby-Oil ... n+baby+oil

From page 11 of ????
That's my experience, too. When everything 'heats up', the vaseline gets thinner and warms up, too.
Yes, it feels much more like the real thing then.
Because vaseline doesn't soak into the TPE that fast, this is just ideal. And there's really not much of a friction. In fact, this is the most effective way to safe her crotch from any harms.
I even smear the vaseline all inside of the insert, which effectively prevents fluids being stuck there. Cleaning is much easier then.
from the other chemist
Page 20 of ????

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Please note that babyoil shoud be on mineraloil/paraffinum
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

Hey i got a question about the insert?

i just took it out and cleaned it with mild soap completely, i cleaned it and now its all sticky so what now?

Do i need to powder it? or just use vaseline and insert it again? or is Parafin oil better to insert it instead of vaseline?

Thank you for replying!
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

GamerDoll wrote:Hey i got a question about the insert?

i just took it out and cleaned it with mild soap completely, i cleaned it and now its all sticky so what now?

Do i need to powder it? or just use vaseline and insert it again? or is Parafin oil better to insert it instead of vaseline?

Thank you for replying!
That's how TPE is after you wash and dry it, and why you should dry it on a microfiber rag. And if you don't turn the insert inside out, you probably didn't remove all the residue. This can build up and lead to black mold, and why I don't like built-in models. I don't like baby oil (and especially not vasoline) for this because it makes the insert slimy and is much harder to get off your hands. Also, it is much harder to detect semen residue by "feel" when washing it under the sink. Lastly, rubbing alcohol is much easier and less messy to apply than baby oil. I use a spray bottle. A couple squirts into the cavity, a few squirts on the insert itself, and it goes right in and comes right out. Indigo and some others may disagree, and CLAIM I am damaging my dolls, but I have been using this method on Silicone AND TPE dolls, for three years with no damage in that region on any of them. One of my TPE dolls has 600+ romps on her, and I can show you where she is wearing out in some areas, but her vagina cavity remains pristine, and it is the highest traffic area of all.

m00zes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by m00zes »

i have a follow up question about this ... do you insert the insert (no pun intended) after cleaning, or do you wait until a few minutes before your 'next session' before you put it back in?

I'm using the vaseline in the cavity method but i can see that when all vaseline is sucked into the doll it's gonna be hard to get the insert out again, if i place it hours in advance.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

m00zes wrote:i have a follow up question about this ... do you insert the insert (no pun intended) after cleaning, or do you wait until a few minutes before your 'next session' before you put it back in?

I'm using the vaseline in the cavity method but i can see that when all vaseline is sucked into the doll it's gonna be hard to get the insert out again, if i place it hours in advance.
You are correct. This is why baby oil is superior to vasoline for inserts, and alcohol is superior still. I recommend leaving the insert out to dry and not installing it until just before use. However, if you do leave it in, it usually won't dry because that area is fairly airtight with the insert installed. Overnight or even a few days should be fine, but I would not recommend storing it there long term.

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

Begog wrote:I would not recommend storing it there long term.
Ok, so for example i use Vaseline to insert the insert and i leave it in her permenantly (without having sex with her) and i decide after a few months i wanna have sex with her and i need to clean it again is it really that bad that it stays in her? I mean isn't it meant to stay in her aslong you don't have sex with her?

Also a thing to note i never cum inside of her just saying this already, so there will be no semen in her.

My 6YE doll review:

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

On a other note i have Parafin Oil its basicly like mineral oil so is this safer to use then vaseline to insert it inside of her?

My 6YE doll review:

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Getting the insert in was always easy, pops right in with some baby oil.

...getting the insert back out without causing a huge mess was always the problem for me. Usually completely negated the cleaning advantage of an insert in my experience.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

1i1ihe.jpg
1i1ihe.jpg (51.33 KiB) Viewed 7713 times
1i4me6.jpg
1i4me6.jpg (50.86 KiB) Viewed 7713 times
Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

WaffleAnomaly wrote:Getting the insert in was always easy, pops right in with some baby oil.

...getting the insert back out without causing a huge mess was always the problem for me. Usually completely negated the cleaning advantage of an insert in my experience.
This!
Baby oil and vasoline make a mess on bed sheets a woman will never miss. Nor will she likely miss wig hair. Alcohol evaporates.

If you don't cum in the doll, a fixed vag would have served your purpose. Now you got to buy (and use) CONDOMS! 8O I hate that.
As for leaving in insert with vasoline in long term, you'll have to ask someone who tried it.

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

Begog wrote: If you don't cum in the doll, a fixed vag would have served your purpose. Now you got to buy (and use) CONDOMS! 8O I hate that.
Well since my first doll has a fixed vag and the inside is now bland without any "feel" anymore i went with inserts... + if i want to cum inside of her i still have the chance. Now i cum in something else that i can just throw away.

My 6YE doll review:

INFORMATIONS