Just ordered a YL 148

We turn dreams into reality!
DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Just ordered a YL 148

Post by DollDaddy27 »

After lots of surfing and hand wringing I finally pulled the trigger on a YL 148 with Jeff. So far ive found BCD to be informative and helpful. I will be posting photos when she arrives in about 3 weeks. I made the choice of a 148 based on the realism of her shape. I welcome any and all advice from 148 owners about care, tricks, managing weight or anything you can think of. :P This forum has been great in helping me make up my damn mind! Thank You all.

IWI
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Just ordered a YL 148

Post by IWI »

They look hot. Which face did you choose?

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

i went with #56 as i think makeup can transform her between 20 to 30 years old. Different eyes make this doll look completely different also. So i ordered extras to have all three colors.....

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

148 is classic, can’t go wrong.

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Congrats on your new purchase! Jeff at BCD is the best, and the YL148 body is a knockout! You will definitely have fun with every inch of her. I believe Jeff posted a beginners guide on how to maintain her. Three pairs of eyes huh, that's awesome.

Eye positioning is the key to get great looking realistic photos. It's very easy to move her eyes, I push the eye in slightly, then move to whatever position that is needed, left, right, up, or down. But be careful of her eyelashes, they will come off quite easily. Good luck, can't wait to see some photos of her!

I use Almay makeup remover pads, they work really well and the mineral oil in them conditions the TPE... :thumbs_up:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations, and welcome aboard, officially!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

So today was "arrival" day. The box was HEAVY. Once I carefully peeled the box and wrappings and got down to the actual doll, It wasn't as heavy as the whole box. I absolutely LOVE the doll! Washed and waxed her followed by a powder shower and now shes just standing in her room looking gorgeous.

The Review: DAY 1
BCD was very accurate with the entire experience and I felt very comfortable dealing with him. I ordered on July 9 and received July 26 ( 17 Days ) That's pretty damn good. Especially coming from China. The doll was in good shape with no serious damage (despite the box looking like it was repeatedly kicked by an entire kindergarten class). Her breasts are smooshed a little, but I read a post about that being pretty common and they "bounce" back to shape in time.
The order was missing 3 items which I emailed Jeff about and he responded within minutes. He advised he was contacting the manufacturer.
I would have to give Booty Call Dolls very high marks for experience, customer service and delivery of such a great product!

Photos WILL follow...
-DD27

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Congrats DollDaddy27 and welcome to the owner's club. :thumbs_up: Glad to hear she arrived in good shape. I recall it being both exciting and terrifying unwrapping everything.

Pics pics pics!
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

The YL148 is a GREAT doll! I'm very happy for you, and you picked wisely with choosing BCD. Congrats!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I think you chose very well. This will be a great first doll. Post pics.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

I'm new so forgive me.... Photos are posted on "Introducing Miss Kianna Kahn" right here on BCD thread.

INFORMATIONS