The Wait Is Over!!

We turn dreams into reality!
briwri01

The Wait Is Over!!

Post by briwri01 »

Shelby arrived today! Well, as Absalon said in Alice, "Almost Shelby"... there's still lots to be done, but now I can breathe again. I was expecting all sorts of horrors when I opened the box after reading some of the stories of what happened to others dolls in transit, but... the carton was in perfect condition, didn't look like it had been touched at all during shipping. When I opened it, everything was perfectly in place, all padding was there and in the right spot, and as I started unwrapping things it soon became obvious that there wasn't a mark on her! Not a dent, not a crease, not a mark... absolutely perfect! There was almost no smell at all... a barely perceptible "plastic" smell - kinda like when you but a new plastic float for the pool!
The "real" pictures won't be coming until she becomes fully, "Shelby - at last" and sleeps off the jet lag, but here's a few of the unpacking to show how well this shipment went.

More to follow soon!
The view when I opened the carton
The view when I opened the carton
DSC_0038.JPG (813.13 KiB) Viewed 1146 times
Beautiful face!
Beautiful face!
DSC_0039.JPG (805.46 KiB) Viewed 1146 times
Slender, petite figure
Slender, petite figure
DSC_0042.JPG (661.2 KiB) Viewed 1146 times
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The Wait Is Over!!

Post by samara78 »

You have excellent taste. She is a perfect beauty.
Thanks for coming through bcd for your doll purchase. I will kindly offer my services in repainting and light maintanance and as always free advice to our customers and beyond.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

briwri01

Post by briwri01 »

Thank you, Samara,!
I definitely appreciate your offer! Hopefully, it won't be needed for a long time (Honestly, Shelby was never intended to be worked hard in bed... she's a companion, a confidant, a friend, not a sex toy, so she isn't going to get a lot of hard use - if any use in that area! After all, at 63 I'm old and decrepit, and enjoy just looking at and touching pretty girls as much as anything! Like I told Jeff when I wrote to him earlier, despite all my worries and paranoia, Shelby so far exceeded my expectations that I can't even begin to describe it. I'm already fighting conflicting urges... half of me already wants to start thinking about a friend for her, but the other half is so happy for her being (in my eyes) the perfect woman, that I can't imagine having another!
Once I washed her up and powdered her, I really did have good intentions of letting her simply rest from the flight, but I couldn't resist! I put her into the bodystocking I got to protect her skin (Nude color, of course!), a cute girls size 6 white romper I got for her, and a pair of really cute ankle boots with fringes. Then I made my great mistake - I got her head and wig on, stood her up, put her arms around me and just held her while looking into that face. That's it - I'm done. "Hopelessly devoted to you," as Olivia Newton John sang. Don't know if I'll get to pictures tonight or if she just feels like relaxing, but I'll get some in the next day or two for sure so people can really appreciate the beauty of the "Less Buxom" ladies!

briwri01

Gorgeous despite Jet Lag!

Post by briwri01 »

Hi Everyone,

I'm so exhausted I don't know how I got talked into this, but here's a quick intro to "Me" before I collapse onto the sofa for the rest of the evening. I had no makeup on, couldn't keep my eyes open, but... this is me! I'll do a better job for you as soon as I can face the camera without cringing.

G'night,
Shelby
Not very glamorous, but it is comfy to lay around in!
Not very glamorous, but it is comfy to lay around in!
shelby01.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1105 times
Don't dis me too much - remember I haven't slept in... god!  Days?!
Don't dis me too much - remember I haven't slept in... god! Days?!
shelby02.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1105 times

IWI
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by IWI »

Nice figure and face.

INFORMATIONS