Hello from Holly

We turn dreams into reality!
RC3291

Hello from Holly

Post by RC3291 »

Hi my name is Holly and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. RC let me use his account, he's such a sweetie. He told me he'll get me one of my own. I got here this afternoon and have had such a long trip. So glad to get out of that box. A nice bath and baby oil massage felt soooo good. Might make him do it again tomorrow. I wouldn't let him post any pics till I got dressed, I'm kind of shy around strangers. Well it's been a long day, my hair is a mess, and I'm tired. We'll post some more pics later after I get settled in. Think I'll try to talk RC into turning in early so we can get some rest.
Attachments
IMG_0060.JPG
IMG_0060.JPG (986.96 KiB) Viewed 1859 times
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Hello from Holly

Post by CF »

Welcome, Holly! You should have RC help you sign up for a doll account and post here more often!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

He said he would get me my own account but it's been such a long day and we're both tired.
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

Holly2017
Doll
Doll

Post by Holly2017 »

RC did get me an account, hooray. He was tired but I knew I could talk him into it.
6ye 150cm D-cup X19

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

RC3291 wrote:Hi my name is Holly and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. [...] I wouldn't let him post any pics till I got dressed, I'm kind of shy around strangers.
Hi Holly, and welcome! A little modesty goes a long way, and I hope you never let that change. Best wishes to you and RC!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello Holly! And may I say that you are looking quite lovely this evening! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Hi Holly! Glad you're here and have an account. We can't wait to hear more about you once you've rested.

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Alexandra
Doll
Doll
Location: Living at EBF's place, with Julie and the Ishino twins

Post by Alexandra »

Hello Holly,

Welcome :)
RC3291 wrote:Hi my name is Holly and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. RC let me use his account, he's such a sweetie. He told me he'll get me one of my own. I got here this afternoon and have had such a long trip. So glad to get out of that box. A nice bath and baby oil massage felt soooo good. Might make him do it again tomorrow. I wouldn't let him post any pics till I got dressed, I'm kind of shy around strangers. Well it's been a long day, my hair is a mess, and I'm tired. We'll post some more pics later after I get settled in. Think I'll try to talk RC into turning in early so we can get some rest.
Smart girl, not to let him take pics of you undressed :)
Your hair looks fine to me!
Rest well and then we will hear more from you :)

With Love,
Alexa
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

Holly2017
Doll
Doll

Post by Holly2017 »

Feeling better now that I've gotten some rest. Here's a little about me. I'm 150cm tall. I weigh 26.8 kilos. I was born in Shenzhen China, that's a long ways away. My birthday is July 14. My trip took 4 days to get here. Tuesday seemed really long crossing some line in the ocean that made it seem like two days. RC explained it to me but I'm not sure about all this time stuff yet. When the man took my box out of the truck I heard him ask "what's in this box, a body?" RC laughed and told him yes. Still need to get some new clothes but he's letting me wear some of his stuff that's too small for him. He's teaching me how to play the ukelele. It's really fun and not too big for me to hold. He even has a spare he gave me so when I learn we can play together. He has two dogs and one scared me when she barked at me. I guess it's fair because I scared RC when he walked in the room and I was sitting there on the bed the first day. The other dog was afraid of me and ran. Sorry no more pics yet, my wig is a real mess after sleeping in it two days. I'm sitting here watching him try to untangle it. He keeps saying bad words to it. Our heads look alike with no hair. He said I'm sexy without my wig. It is cooler but I wouldn't want anyone else to see me like this. He told me to tell Jeff at BCD thanks and good job. Well I can't think of anything else right now so I'm going to read the forums and see what the girls are up to. Any questions just ask. Holly
6ye 150cm D-cup X19

INFORMATIONS