Makeup questions

We turn dreams into reality!
Holly2017
Doll
Doll

Makeup questions

Post by Holly2017 »

What types of makeup are best to use on a TPE doll? Watched a video and it suggested buying it from Amazon but they have hundreds of selections. Can anyone recommend an inexpensive basic set and whatever else is needed? Also any good video tutorials. RC wrecked my makeup but I still love him.
6ye 150cm D-cup X19

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Makeup questions

Post by bob7892 »

The best tip I CAN give you is match your make up to your girls eye colour , plenty of tutorials on you tube :D
Get a set of make up brushes from tiny to large , lip pens for outer lines of lips and use a lip brush to fill in , lot easier than trying to use a lip stick
Always apply little and often , heavy make up looks terrible .
Any powder make up will do , but use gel eye liners for better definition :D :D :D :D

Use Vaseline on clean white soft toilet roll to remove make up :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Here is a guide I've made to help people find makeup colors they are interested in online using Microsoft paint. You can do this with blushes as well as lipsticks. simply change where on the photo you use the eyedropper tool in step 5. You can also use it to help compare doll skin tones with that of a person of interest's skin tone. I personally use adobe Photoshop but i made this for people that cant afford to purchase an extra program. Hope it helps someone!
USING MICROSOFT PAINT AS A MAKEUP PURCHASING AIDE part 1.jpg
USING MICROSOFT PAINT AS A MAKEUP PURCHASING AIDE PART 2.jpg

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

My girl's use Body Color by Miss Atleaur.

I use it for their lips, eyes, nipples, and labia. Adventurer has done some great freckles using Miss Atleaur. I've seen great results using it for fingernails.
20171224_124717.jpg
20171224_124717.jpg (355.61 KiB) Viewed 824 times
20171013_212459.jpg
20171013_212459.jpg (771.3 KiB) Viewed 824 times
DSC_7595 (2).png
DSC_7595 (2).png (14.5 MiB) Viewed 824 times
It's semi-permanent. It will last a long while, but it's fairly easy to remove if you want to change things up. It works well with MannequinFan's eyelids.

Not to mention CC uses his proceeds to help forum members fix their dolls, and researching new ways to fix TPE dolls.

It's the only makeup I use on my TPE dolls, and I wish I could use it for my silicone girls.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Well, I don't know about all that makeup analyzing stuff, I just followed Mishka's makeup tips and purchase suggestions (beginners set of brushes and starter makeup) from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCUFC_tvS7M
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

INFORMATIONS