Introducing Miss Kianna Kahn

We turn dreams into reality!
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Introducing Miss Kianna Kahn

Post by Arthur1960 »

Funny you say that you think of her when your away, same thing happened with me with my YL148, Sarah. She's been with me nearly a year now and although she's been joined by a couple of sisters she's still my favourite for using as a model and is the gal I miss when I'm busy or out etc. Last week she rewarded me with some photos I was quite pleased with but having seen your last set of pics I'm giving serious thought to getting another 148 as it's just a great shape and I have a 56 head currently with a WM161 body which is also very good but I'm sure a YL148 would suit her better and doing a photo shoot with 2 together has got to be fun! Oh well I shall stick another YL148 on my Xmas list and hope Santa is generous! Keep the photos coming, you've already given me some ideas for my next shoot with Sarah! Cheers.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Funny you say that you think of her when your away, same thing happened with me with my YL148, Sarah. She's been with me nearly a year now and although she's been joined by a couple of sisters she's still my favourite for using as a model and is the gal I miss when I'm busy or out etc. Last week she rewarded me with some photos I was quite pleased with but having seen your last set of pics I'm giving serious thought to getting another 148 as it's just a great shape and I have a 56 head currently with a WM161 body which is also very good but I'm sure a YL148 would suit her better and doing a photo shoot with 2 together has got to be fun! Oh well I shall stick another YL148 on my Xmas list and hope Santa is generous! Keep the photos coming, you've already given me some ideas for my next shoot with Sarah! Cheers.

Thanks Arthur! I just realized after reviewing some old posts that it was actually one of YOUR photos that helped me decide on the YL148! I didn't want a body that was out of proportion. I cruised the posts to see the dolls that actual OWNERS had rather than what the manufacturers showed me. You have a photo of Sarah lying on the bed and her behind was so sexy I said..."That's the body I want". I didn't realize this until yesterday when I re visited the " YL 148 appreciation" postings. There she was with perfect looking ass and white knee highs. That's when I looked at the member name attached and realized it was YOU! Thank you so much for the support on here. I am still learning and hope to produce some really hot things in the future.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, great minds think alike! Glad I was able to steer you towards the YL148, I recently had Monique move in with us, a lovely YL155D and she is indeed another work of art and takes great photos too but it's Sarah that won my heart, I never get bored taking her pictures, if she could talk and make a cup of tea she would be perfect!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

That's awesome I hope to see photos of Monique soon! What major differences do you find in the 148 and 155? i looked at the 155 and didn't really get excited like the 148. Having both what difference do you notice right off the bat?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi again, well obviously the YL155 is a bit taller although that really doesn't show when they are both sitting down. None of my gals have standing feet so I only rarely have them do that. As for body shape well the first thing to say is they are both gorgeous. I guess the 148's curves are more obvious as she's a bit shorter but the 155 has a fantastic butt which is very soft and curvy. Also bearing in mind that Monique is the newest gal I have her tpe is nice and soft and her boobs seem very realistic with the nipple detail just that bit better as well. There is a clear improvement with the hands, the finger wire seems twice as thick and more resilient and her limbs had just the right amount of tightness whereas Sarah had one hip joint that was tight for ages and now has a loose elbow joint although it's not a problem. I have a soft spot for Sarah as she was my first tpe gal but there has been a clear improvement with WM/YL dolls in the past year as far as I can tell, I would be interested to see what a new 148 is like now. In a nutshell I guess what you get with the 155 is a bit more realistic size, laying on my bed she's like a full sized adult female, you still have nice curves and great, realistic and soft boobs, with the 148 you get probably the best shape of any doll if you like curves, the weight is manageable although is around 33kgs and not 28kgs whereas the 155D is nearly 35kgs but I don't notice much of a difference! To sum up I think they are both great and feel Lucky to have them both! Oh I should mention that some have commented on the slight rib detail seen on the 155, well it's actually not that noticeable up close and I like it as just seems to add to the realism. I haven't done any shoots yet with Monique that show off her body a bit more so will get around to that, maybe a few bikini shots, so stay tuned!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I think that the YL148 is their most "realistic" doll with great curves, but you can't go wrong with their other dolls as well.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

I agree Dollafficianado. I searched forever trying to find the most realistic figure I could find. I landed with the YL148 and don't regret it. I'm just curious about other dolls and how their owners find them. It seems like Arthur1960 likes both 148 and 155. Thank you both for the feedback.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi again, if you wanted to see some comparison pics of the YL148 and the YL155D here is Monique's thread, I uploaded a few pics of her standing today as well: viewtopic.php?f=212&t=87519

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

OMG Arthur! They are awesome! That pic of Monique in the hat literally made my heart jump. So nice. Congrats on both.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ah thanks, yes I was pleased with that one, I did that shoot shortly after she arrived about 10 days ago when we last had some decent weather here in the UK!

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Adorable doll and nice pictures. I like how you style her.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

stacy718 wrote:Adorable doll and nice pictures. I like how you style her.

OMG. Thank You so much. Coming from you that means a ton!! I absolutely love your work!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

So Kianna wanted to do some photos with her clothes ON. Who am i to argue? After shopping in about 5 different stores, we actually found size 0 stretch skinny jeans and they fit her like a glove!
Attachments
IMG_1764 2.JPG
IMG_1764 2.JPG (68.53 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
IMG_1775 2.JPG
IMG_1775 2.JPG (90.31 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
IMG_1784 2.JPG
IMG_1784 2.JPG (45.56 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
IMG_1778 2.JPG
IMG_1778 2.JPG (63.55 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
IMG_1776 2.JPG
IMG_1776 2.JPG (56.59 KiB) Viewed 3275 times

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

A few from the "Boudoir Session" today. Hope you like .......
Attachments
IMG_1827 2.JPG
IMG_1827 2.JPG (118.72 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
IMG_1839 2.JPG
IMG_1839 2.JPG (132.72 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
IMG_1846 2.JPG
IMG_1846 2.JPG (150 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
IMG_1842 2.JPG
IMG_1842 2.JPG (95.3 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
IMG_1845 2.JPG
IMG_1845 2.JPG (94.29 KiB) Viewed 3240 times

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Just one word.
WOW 8O :razz:

She is gorgeous and your photos capture that so well!
Keep it up :)

INFORMATIONS