We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Introducing Niyati

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She is a 140cm tall and made of super soft TPE
She is less than $1275 shipped with standing feet
If you would like to own her, please email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com to join the BCD family
Thanks in advance
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
IMG_0902.jpg
IMG_0902.jpg (98.25 KiB) Viewed 1125 times
Vivid140cm_4369.jpg
Vivid140cm_4369.jpg (125.67 KiB) Viewed 1125 times
Vivid140cm_4377.jpg
Vivid140cm_4377.jpg (88.97 KiB) Viewed 1125 times

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Introducing Niyati

Post by deerman »

A pretty doll baby! :D

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Niyati

Post by Alucard1959 »

Sweet little thing she is. Yummy!
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

INFORMATIONS