BCD Review and D4E135 First Impressions

We turn dreams into reality!
CrashTW
Active Poster
Active Poster

BCD Review and D4E135 First Impressions

Post by CrashTW »

This is going to be a stupid long post, sorry.
-
For anyone that does not know me, which is generally everyone since I do not often post unless I have something to actually add to a thread, I am a “new” TDF member, but have spent over a year studying, testing, and researching TPE and dolls.
After so very long I finally picked a vendor, and after a few more months of waiting (not by my choice… Stupid work trips) I placed my order.

Jeff and BCD:
My first year was spent in the shadows of TDF, lurking. Then I made an account, and spent time logged in and lurking. Eventually I made my first post after over a year of non-stop reading, studying and researching, and testing TPE.
I spent time messaging vendors on TDF, to get an idea of their response times and overall attitudes. The one exception to this was Jeff at BCD. He messaged me first from my first TDF post. He liked the information and hard work I had done on my studying for TPE.
I did research on Jeff on TDF, reading the reviews people gave him.

I went to his website, and after laughing for a few minutes, it reminded me of back in the early 90s when images on websites were a new thing, I found the testimonials page and read all of those reviews of Jeff and BCD.

I began chatting with Jeff, and found him to be a very nice guy who was a doll enthusiast. He was not pushy or greedy, he answered my questions, and quickly won me over as decided he would be my vendor of choice.
Even with the delay in placing my order, Jeff was responsive every time I messaged him. He was a cool and nice guy, responding to me even though he had made no money from me yet, and had the possibility of me never ordering a doll.

BCD’s website may look awful, but Jeff is a solid guy that gives a crap. He gets to know his customers. Calls them the BCD family, and you definitely feel like you are family. Jeff cares about his BCD family, and will do double back-flips if that is what it takes to get the exact doll his family member wants or to fix any problem his family member may experience.
Words will never do Jeff justice, so the only thing I can do is add to the long list of people that vouch for Jeff and BCD as the best vendor around. Great prices, great manufacturer selections, and amazing top level customer service.
I have always planned on owning two dolls, and both of those dolls are going to be ordered through Jeff.
-

Doll Forever Order Prep; Super Soft TPE, bad idea?:
Originally, I had plans to order a WM140A. Jeff told me about the possible issues that might come with a WM doll. Nothing like “dear god don’t order a WM!” just “be aware” like the TPE ball issue, and the goose neck design that, while uncommon to fail, is a weak spot of the current skeleton.
I was glad to be told, though I was already aware of the goose neck issues.

Suddenly, Doll Forever appears on TDF just before my order. I loved the look of the dolls and the faces, then saw Jeff’s post welcoming them to TDF. Their solving the TPE ball issue, and their skeleton designs that did not include a goose neck. It sparked my interest more.
I went directly into research mode and began reaching out with questions, hitting up D4E Danny (that poor man’s inbox blew up from me), Jeff, Indigo20, and some members.

I had concerns, as their TPE is always listed as “super soft TPE”, and I remember the ultra-soft TPE flop from WM (Jinsan).
There is a sex shop near me that has TPE and silicone dolls for sale from legit manufacturers, and they had two “Ultra Soft” dolls from WM in the shop for a time. They arrived damaged, and while the Ultra Soft felt nice, it was just too fragile and easily deformed or damaged. The shop already had them written off as a loss, so I was allowed to give a firm squeeze to one and the TPE actually dented from it. I also had several Ultra-Soft TPE test pieces for extra tests, and just found the material to be too easily damaged.

With that first hand experience of the Ultra-soft, I was worried about D4E’s stuff being listed as “Super Soft”. After discussing it with a couple members from TDF that had experience with D4E dolls, I learned that while their TPE is soft, it is not like the Ultra-soft flop and is far more durable, and it is softer than I would get with a WM doll.

Doll Forever Order Prep; Configuration and the Wait:
With the TPE fear assuaged, the skeletal improvements D4E offered, and the TPE ball issue being fixed, D4E quickly won me over.
So I contacted Jeff and updated my upcoming order with him to a D4E135.

I had some trouble navigating the D4E choices, their website is still being worked on. They have a few heads listed that do not seem to be available anymore. I had originally planned on ordering a 135cm with a Celia head but was informed that head would not work with the 135, and was informed of another head that D4E does not have listed on their website and obtained some images of it.
Luckily, the non-listed head, Xuan, was very good looking to my tastes, so I adapted my order.

Jeff patiently put up with my crazy during this, helping me put the order together top to bottom until it was ready and sent in.

So began the waiting process, which was not that bad. I placed my order on a Friday, and by the next Friday I received passport photos from Jeff and tracking information. She hopped a plane Saturday and arrived at my place Thursday.

FedEx Delivery:
The FedEx delivery guy pulled the box out of the truck and sat it on edge. I winced inside, staring at the giant “THIS SIDE UP” across the box, knowing she was now sitting on her neck or her feet as he closed up the truck. He then began carrying it up my steps, taking one step then dropping it on the edge (her neck or feet) each step.

I jumped to and grabbed the package from him to rescue her, carrying the package up the rest of the steps myself.
I could not be too upset with the delivery guy, he chatted with me and told me it was his sixth day back to work with FedEx after his stroke a few months ago. He still should not have been dragging the package that way, he should not have been hauling packages of any kind after a stroke that recent, but that inner voice wanting to choke him for how he treated the box let it go.

Once at the door I placed it, correctly, on my floor and turned to sign for the package. He of course asked “What is it anyway?”.
I thought up an answer on the spot, looking inside from my front door you can see my server rack that holds two of my servers, my data vault, and my UPS.
“Oh, just some equipment to upgrade my home network and servers *points at server rack*”
I signed and nervously set up to open up the box and meet my lady.

Checking the box, I noticed only a small dent in one side of the box, barely breaking through the top layer of the cardboard.
Once I had the box opened, I was less worried about the way FedEx unloaded her box from the packaging inside. I have seen multiple images of unboxings of dolls and found this packaging to actually be a few steps above.

Packaging & Unboxing:
There was foam padding and air bubbles across the entire top/front of the precious contents, foam padding against all the sides. Not the thickest padding, but decently dense.
Removing the top layer of foam and air bubble padding, I found a very soft white blanket. Opening this I got my first glimpse at my lady.
More foam padding in the corners pressed against her shoulders, preventing her neck from reaching the top foam pad and cardboard behind it.
Memory foam blocks between her legs with her head between two memory foam blocks wrapped up in at least four bag-like foam sheets and air bubbles, with a foam face mask that also had foam across the strap itself around the back of her head.
She was wearing white slip on shoes and silky smooth and soft white stockings on her feet and legs. The were folded over at the shin, but unfolding them they reach her upper thighs.

I lifted her out of the box using the blanket as a stretcher and placed her on a memory foam mat I set up in advance. Once removed I could better unwrap her from the blanket and discovered another large block of memory foam for her butt.
Seriously D4E, multiple blocks of real memory foam used in your packaging? Fracking awesome! Not thin cheap-o memory foam either, these things are easily four inches thick each.
I am keeping these memory foam blocks, already have the large one she had under her butt for her trip set up on one of my computer chairs for her to sit on.

Accessories included was a USB warming rod, the brunette wig I ordered, an extra blonde wig thrown in as an extra, a silver and white two piece bikini, a carbon anti-static comb, shoes and white stockings she was wearing.

Alright, so unboxed and on my foam pad. I sat her up, put her head on, dressed her, and attached the wig.
Allow me to introduce you to Saya.
SayaC000.jpg
SayaC000.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 5407 times

First Impressions Listing:
The first thing I noticed was the “factory” smell of the TPE. I expected this, of course, and it was not so overpowering that it was a put off. Just a noticeable scent.
Current doll owners know the smell, future or prospective doll owners I have no way to describe the smell to you. It is “chemical” smelling but not overpowering or bad smelling. Just, noticeable.
I gave her a bath, I love my large bathtub that can fit three or four adults comfortably, and this really helped reduce the “fresh/new TPE smell”.

I of course felt her skin, and I can tell you this TPE is far softer than the other TPE dolls I have felt. Much softer.
To some the softness could be a turn off, she is “squishy” and if you squeeze her arms or legs firmly you can easily squeeze down to the internal skeleton. She is not a toned and defined woman, she is a soft delicate flower. If you like to squeeze hard/firm on arms/legs/neck/shoulders then these dolls may not be for you, as you WILL squeeze down to the internal skeleton.
The waist/hips area are little more “thick” with TPE, but it is still not too difficult to squeeze from front and back and touch your hands together.
She is very soft, and I wish I could provide an adequate comparison to something common and non-doll related for people to get an idea of the softness.

To me, I have no real need to firmly squeeze her arms/legs/whatever so it is not an issue for me. The softness of the TPE feels fantastic, and it is a very smooth matte finish to her skin. Even with no powder on her, the skin is silky smooth. Powdering only increases the silky smooth softness of her.

Of course, with soft TPE comes jiggly bits, and the jiggly bits jiggle nicely. Just picking her up and taking a step it is like hentai boobs and butts. The jiggle simply seems to defy the laws of physics.
While my doll is a smaller breast option, they still have plenty of jiggle and plenty of soft squeezie goodness. Her ass is in the same class, a jiggle that does not stop. I have no idea how long I spent just bouncing her butt with my hand the first night. The jiggle is addicting.

Even with the softness of her, I did not have any trouble moving her around or picking her up, though I also have read endless posts from TDF members on “how to” for picking up/carrying/moving dolls around. All that information was in my head for the first attempt, and it I had no issues at all.
For anyone that has not picked up or carried a doll, and I know this is all over TDF in nearly every fracking thread, they are 100% dead weight in a squishy and jiggly package. It is not like dragging your drunk buddy home after a night out. The doll will not help you in any way, and it is super awkward.
The only tip I can provide is find her center of gravity and lift/carry around that point for the best success.
That and, pay attention to her arms, hands, and feet. You will lean her to one side maybe 10 degrees, and when you lean her back find her fingers completely bent backwards.
Why? Because they are evil creations that actively plan and plot to be in the worst possible place for any possible movement you are considering. They are The One Ring, only instead of wanting/trying to get back to Sauron, they want/try to get in the way of anything and everything to be bent and broken.

I know some folks have asked about the TPE’s longevity because it is soft, and I have absolutely no concerns on this after feeling the TPE directly. It is no less durable than other blends of TPE I have hands on experience with, just much softer feeling. I am not sure what magical formula D4E came up with, but they have successfully blended softness and durability with their mix.
I can pull, twist, push, squeeze, and grope her the same way as the other TPE blends, the only difference being this TPE is just so much softer than any others I have first hand experience with.

D4E uses a permanently welded/attached rod for the neck bolt. This is a bit of a bummer, as it means you cannot use the magnetic head/neck connectors. Hopefully D4E will change this and use a removable bolt, ideally the M16 bolt, so a magnetic connector can be used and/or design and offer their own magnetic connectors.

I began moving her around, testing the various joints. They easily hold position but are not so tight that it takes The Incredible Hulk to move her around.
I used the image posted on the D4E site that shows all the joints and bends, super helpful to learn their skeleton.
D4E Joints01.jpg
D4E Joints01.jpg (236.41 KiB) Viewed 5407 times
I definitely like the neck joint design over the goose-neck design. It is easy to move and position and feels far stronger and more firm.

I got the non-standing feet, because, as confirmed by Danny from D4E and Jeff, her feet can support her body, if her upper body is supported. IE I can lean her standing against a memory foam pad on the wall with no damage to the feet.
The neck improvement is fantastic. I find it far more firm and easy to manipulate than the goose necks. I do not know the exact build inside the neck, but it seems to be a jointed configuration. The neck moves left/right, forward/backward, and everything in-between.
The fingers are still a weak spot of course, the standard finger-wire set up, so I am being as careful as I can with them.

Vaginal, Anal, and Oral orifices are well placed.
The vaginal and anal openings are far better placed than other dolls I have seen. They seem appropriately placed for missionary and “froggy style”.
The oral opening is small, so there will possibly be some face deformation for oral use. This is pretty standard across all dolls, so not really a big deal to me.
The vaginal and anal openings, while well placed, are also small. At first glance I was like “There is no chance in hell I can fit in that…”
Small means tight I suppose, so there is that. Internally, they all have nubs/ribs/bumps inside them. Plenty of stimulation.
-

I am going to end this here, since it is merely a first impressions for the ordering process, unboxing, and D4E135. That and it is stupid long and no one will actually read it.
Once more time passes I will write up a full review on the doll itself.

I am happy to answer questions or check/test something for anyone that has any.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: BCD Review and D4E135 First Impressions

Post by NeoChibi »

Have a great honeymoon and come back with some pics :)

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

Dam great review (btw I read all of it :P )
Sounds like you made a sound purchase. Jeff is a great guy and very helpful as I know for a fact.
I agree that fingers can be a mad pain (especially if you sleep with your doll and move around alot in your sleep) but can be over come with a sock over the hand and making a fist with her hand. That's if you want to be cheap or some nice thick cuddle gloves help also. Just watch out, the more you bend the wires, the more chance they will break. Also placement of the hands is a sure thing too.
Hope you really enjoy Saya

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Congrats CrashTW, Saya is beautiful. I love her eyes. That was a great and detailed review. I couldn't agree more, Jeff is fantastic to work with. I'll reinforce what nogame said about minding her fingers. But don't despair if you end up with a dislocated one. I think it's inevitable with the wire design.

Enjoy the honeymoon!
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Maledictus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Maledictus »

Thanks for the review!

That is a gorgeous face.

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Has the full review cum yet?

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Long honeymoon?;)

CrashTW
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CrashTW »

Unfortunately busy weeks and weekends preventing me from having the time to sit down and write.
I have plans to attempt to complete this topic this weekend.

OCTATOK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by OCTATOK »

Great review, thanks for the read.

Having had a similar experience to you, lurking for a year or so, it is encouraging to hear about your good experience.

Many vendors are talked of very highly here, leading me to expect a certain level of customer service within the doll industry. With such expensive and sensitive purchases, the value of assuaging the customers concerns and maintaining a good relationship throughout the process cannot be overstated.

Unfortunately after contacting ~3 vendors who seemed either disinterested or down-right rude I am yet to make my first doll purchase.

...hi jeff.

Congratulations Crash, may Saya bring you happiness for a long time to come

CrashTW
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CrashTW »

This will most likely be another stupid long post. Sorry.
-
This took some time to write and complete, but unfortunately, work keeps me fairly busy.
I have had Saya for some time now, and I know a few people posted curious about the final verdict. Which is surprising for me, as I am not known for writing riveting work that has people wanting to read more.

I have also lost a great deal of my desire to post on TDF.
After a few members all but directly called me a stupid noob and that I should basically kowtow to them because they have “so much more experience” with dolls and own multiple dolls when I had the audacity to point out things as incorrect, demonstrably so.
From that, I did not feel welcome or even wanted on TDF. So I went back to lurker mode, and have been happily running tests and experiments without that negativity and ignorance interfering.

So let me get right to it then.
-
Jeff and BCD:
I do not have vast experience with other vendors, as I made my first and only, so far, purchase through Jeff. I have spoken with several other people however, and even read some transcripts of email correspondence between a few vendors and their customers. So, I believe I can reach a fairly reliable conclusion.
BCD and Jeff, is possibly the most awesome vendor on TDF.
My purchase is complete and over, but Jeff still emails me. He followed up, on his own, inquiring after my purchase of Saya. Asking how things were going, if I was pleased with her, if anything needed fixing or looking after or if I needed any help.

Now, maybe this is all part of his great evil genius plan to rule the doll world, but that was an absolute perfect touch to the already awesome experience I had with the pre-purchase, purchase, and waiting periods of the whole process. A vendor that cares enough to follow up, even though I was not running around raging or bad mouthing anything about my experience.
He took the time to let me get to know Saya, and then check in and make sure nothing at all was amiss.

I said previously, Jeff calls BCD customers his family, and you really do feel like you are part of the family with the way Jeff tries to move mountains to get you from wanting to owning exactly what you are after. Even following up with me, even after I dropped that story-long first impressions that gave him fantastic marks and praise.
It shows he truly gives a crap, and if absolutely everything had gone wrong and I was not happy with Saya in the least, I have the distinct impression the man would have drop shipped me a dozen more dolls if that was what it took to get me the doll I wanted.

I am following my plan for getting my second, and final, doll now. There was not even a question in my mind with whom I would be doing business with.
Jeff and BCD are my sole vendor for anything doll related.

If anyone reading this is on the fence of a vendor to pick, I strongly suggest you check in with Jeff. He will do everything that is humanly possible, and possibly a bit of inhumanly possible, to get you exactly what you are after.
-

Doll Forever “Super Soft TPE”:
Beginning note: I am not going to name specific manufacturers used in my tests. I am not out to shame or otherwise “bad mouth” TDF approved manufacturers, they are on TDF so they ALL meet a certain level of quality and service.
I did these tests out of personal curiosity, and because I am sick and tired of the people that argue about things with nothing but anecdotal evidence.

I know several people have voiced concern over the named “super soft TPE” that D4E uses in their doll descriptions.
It is indeed crazy soft, but after all this time and use, and even a few topples. Saya has ZERO damage or marks.

The D4E TPE is fairly durable, and I was lucky enough to get a couple test pieces of their TPE for tests along side the various other manufacturer test pieces I have not yet utterly destroyed.

Controlled Tests:
Shore Durometer Hardness:
From basic tests, their TPE is next to impossible to get to register on my shore durometer, while others I can get reliable readings from.
There is another thread somewhere in the general section of a user encountering this issue as well. Not getting reliable readings from the D4E doll, but getting readings from the other doll(s) they owned.
So, without a solid reading to record, I had to mark it as an N/A or 0, where as other TPE test pieces gave me a 5-20.
D4E TPE wins hands down on the softness tests against the other manufacturers.

While I only “own” a single D4E doll, I have had hands on with other dolls from other manufacturers. As previously mentioned there is a local adult store that has dolls from TDF approved manufacturers on display/sale. So, before the fanbois and post counters come flocking to whine about skewed results and that I cannot compare because I only own a single doll.
I have hands on with other dolls. I did not have sex with other dolls, but I do not require that to squeeze a boob, arm, leg, butt, etc to get a general idea of the softness of a doll.

Sorry that your chosen manufacturer does not measure up on the softness side of things compared to D4E. That does not make your chosen manufacturer bad. Get over it.

For anyone interested in repeating the tests, you will need a Shore Durometer 00, and some TPE test pieces, gummy candy, etc. Really anything “soft” you can think of. You can also find some simple “scale images” for durometers on google to see some of the measurements to expect from common things.
-
Durability:
Moving on, I tested durability by attaching the TPE test pieces to a clamp elevated roughly six feet on a tripod contraption I put together. I then attached another clamp to the opposite side hanging in open air.
From there, I allowed them to hang for two hours.
The clamps themselves were roughly 2kgs. I added weights to them to get them as close as I could to an exact weight, but I do not have an endless supply of gram weights, so I just brought them all to within a few grams of each other.
I then attached a 1kg weight to each test piece’s hanging clamp and allowed them to sit for another two hours.
Rinse and repeat, adding a new 1kg weight every two hours.
End result was D4E lasted longer than all but one test pieces.

So D4E does not win “most durable” on that test, but second place and winning “softness” is an acceptable compromise for me.
ALL manufacturers did fantastic in this test, and each TPE blend held SEVERAL weights before tearing or ripping.

For anyone interested in repeating the tests, you will need a whole lot of gram and kg weights, ideally with a loop in the top to allow attaching with a wire or string to hang from. Some clamps, ideally all the same type/model/brand of clamp, and a few tripods or something steady and level that you can hang the clamps from.
-
Upcoming:
I am still working on setting up for the last test I want to do.
That is alcohol v TPE tests.
I have to purchase a new microscope, as I want to get one that has a 2,000X on it, and I will need to pick up new scientific pipettes to ensure exact amounts.
Basic non-controlled testing shows me TPE does not react well with exposure to alcohol. That is easy to figure out honestly, however, people are still arguing about it all being some huge conspiracy or BS cause >insert anecdotal evidence here< reason.
I want to test it in a fully controlled fashion, but for the test pieces I did rough non-controlled tests on. Do not use alcohol on the D4E TPE. It REALLY does not handle it well.
-
Conclusion
From my tests, and now experience with owning a D4E doll, I went in fully blind for my purchase since very few people had one yet, I have no concerns with the durability/longevity of the D4E blend.
If you are on the fence for D4E and are worried the TPE will fall apart on you, it will not.
-
Owning A D4E Doll:
Cleaning Routine
External Cleaning
I am extremely happy with my purchase of the D4E 135. I have settled into a nice easy cleaning and care routine that takes up maybe an hour of time each week. Your mileage may vary, depending on how often you fiddle with clothing or have sex with her, but I will lay out my schedule as a base line.
Each Saturday, I do the following:
  • *Undress Saya and lay her out on the bed.
    *Lay out a microfiber towel on the bed, have a second folded and ready beside it.
    *Run a hot bath.
    *Over the threshold-wife carry her to the bathtub.
    *Get in the bath still carrying her.
    *Take bath with Saya in lap.
    *Use a soap that is for super-extreme sensitive skin and has no additives or perfumes.
    *Rinse her off and drain the bath, still sitting in the tub.
    *Once drained, turn her slightly to easily over the threshold-wife carry her.
    *Stand up, get out of the tub, and carry her to the towel on the bed.
    *Pat dry with microfiber towel.
    *Open powder sifter case, and apply powder to powder puff.
    *Pat powder over her entire front, then rub it in with the powder puff.
    *Pick her up, turn her over, and place her on her stomach.
    *Pat powder over her entire back, then rub it in with the powder puff.
    *Pick her up, turn her over, and place her on her back.
    *Bend her legs, turn her, and sit her up on the bed.
    *Remove wig and apply powder to her head and face with the powder puff.
    *If needed, touch up her makeup, but not often needed.
    *Remove her MF 3D printed quick change lens eyes, and powder eye sockets and reinstall her eyes.
    *Pick out an outfit and dress her and reattach the wig, and brush out her hair.
    *Done.
Oh but what about oiling her with mineral oil?
Well, I only need to do that once every four to five weeks. I simply wait for the TPE to get a “certain” feel to it. It is noticeable, but hard to describe. If you get a D4E, she will feel a little “oily” when she arrives and have a slight smell. Not bad, but just noticeable. That goes away with a wash, but she will feel supple and very soft, and after a powdering, silky smooth and soft.
After a few weeks of handling her, you will notice the TPE feel a bit different. Tacky and not as supple. That is when I add the step of rubbing her down top to bottom with mineral oil after the microfiber towel pat dry on the bed.
Add a few hours of waiting for her to absorb the oil to the routine once every fourth or fifth Saturday. I personally go play a video game while I wait, but I suppose you could sit there and stare at her if you really want to.
-
Before someone starts gasping for air that I put her in the bath. I spent time testing a few things and found a way to fairly reliably seal up her neck bolt hole, so it is fairly difficult to get water into her from the neck.
Now, I am not saying I can dunk her into a tank of water with no worries, but if she should slip in my lap and get a bit of water on her face, it is not going to get into the neck hole.
That is why I do not need to remove her head or put plastic on the neck with a rubber band or something.
Honestly, it felt weird giving her a bath without her head. So this was my answer to that. Now she takes baths with me with her head on, and wig attached.
I also wash her hair with some wig-safe shampoo/conditioner I found and liked, and is for super sensitive skin/scalp and does not come with a thousand ingredients.
-
Internal Cleaning:
Saya is a fixed vaginal model, I did not want the insert since it really just “breaks” the mental image for me, and no matter how many people say you cannot see/tell the difference, every time I saw an image of an insert model I could tell it was either; A) an insert model and/or B) had the insert was inserted or removed.
So I went with fixed.
El-gasp-o! I know, the EVIL fixed option!?
What was I thinking? All that extra work after sex!
Well, it turns out, if you do not do things in a very poorly thought out fashion, the internal option is about five minutes of cleanup work, excluding the air dry.
Also, please, before someone tries to bring it up, I know about condoms and female condoms. I do not want to use them. I am not interested in using them. I do not care that you use them. I do not need yet another pointless post about how using them is the best thing since sliced bread or electricity.

I will put this down into a list form like the external cleaning.
  • *Place microfiber towel under doll
    *Prop her up against the headboard with a pillow behind her.
    *Insert tube attached to 150ml syringe filled with Hydrogen Peroxide mixture.
    *Flush cavity, towel will catch and absorb spillover.
    *Insert tube attached to 150ml syringe filled with water.
    *Flush cavity, towel will catch and absorb spillover.
    *Insert super absorbent towel with plastic cylinder.
    *Turn towel/cylinder a few times and remove.
    *Insert air hose from air pump.
    *Move towel down so a dry area is now under the vaginal opening and her butt.
    *Go do something else and come back in a few hours to remove their air hose.
    *Done
Crazy difficult cleanup, I know, but taking five minutes to clean up is acceptable for me.
-
I picked up a couple syringes from the drug store that have tubing with them, they allow to fully flush the cavities back to front.
A simple absorbent microfiber towel catches all the spillover. Not sure why everyone seems to think you need a toilet or bucket.
The towel I insert into the cavity is some super-duper ultra absorbent towel I found on Amazon. It honestly reminds of the old Sham-WOW infomercials. No idea if the Sham-WOW actually worked, I never had one, but this thing sure does. I can empty far more water into it than I expected and the thing does not drip or leak. Crazy.

The end result is a few minutes of cleanup and she is ready for air dry with the aquarium air pump I have, which is a dual channel pump, so I used a T connector and run both outlets down a single line.
I come back after a few hours, and she is dried out.

Oh but trust me, I can hear the wails now of all those that think this is not enough and the mold is a growing thick inside Saya.
Think what you want, I already verified my cleaning processes with actual tests instead of annectodal evidence and feelings or beliefs. I will get to that further down.
-
Ownership Woes and Wants:
I have had Saya for a while now, and have no complaints.
I have had a few mishaps with her, where she tipped when I turned to get her brush or something. I nearly cried when she tipped and whacked the nightstand with her face.
I thought for sure she was going to have a giant gash across her nose and brow, but there was no visible damage at all, besides knocking her eyes out of her head.

Her skin is still flawless, supple, soft, and absolutely squeezable.
I have to put her in her chair some nights because I simply cannot sleep with her and keep squeezing and squishing things when I am supposed to be getting some sleep.
The body makeup, nipples/labia, has come off after the first oil rub down, which I expected. I was able to find a fairly close match to the pink color she came from the factory with, and have reapplied the color myself.
It takes a little practice, but if you mess up you can remove it easily enough and start over.
For her face, I am not big on makeup. From the original image on the first post, you can see she does not really have much face makeup. Eyeliner is about all I like on a woman, and I have reapplied that as well.

Her joints are still plenty tight to hold any pose I put her in. They are stiff, but not so stiff I cannot move or adjust her while laying in bed or leaning her against the wall or sitting her in her chair easily enough.

One thing that CANNOT be said enough is their non-standing feet are amazing. They WILL support her standing if I have her leaning against something, like… A bed or wall(wink-wink, nudge-nudge), and her feet have no damage.
So many people just instantly go to non-standing=feet damage if they try to stand. This is not the case with D4E.
Their non-standing feet are still metal plates inside the feet that will allow for leaning upright. So you can lean her against the wall with a memory foam pad between her and the wall, and the feet are fine.
So think about that just one second.
D4E also makes the Piper Dolls, which are the only dolls around with a seamless, aka permanent, head.
Their non-standing feet also allow the doll to stand with support, without damage to the feet.
AND, they have solved the TPE ball issue, so fixed vagina do not have a “hole” in the back of them.

So… If you want a completely “sealed” doll with a seamless neck, and no feet holes or do not want to deal with feet bolts, but still want to have a doll that can stand upright or lean against something, and has no TPE ball on fixed vagina orifices…

I am amazed no one else has pointed out D4E is currently the only ones offering a completely sealed doll you can stand up against things and take swimming with no issue.

-
D4E Hollow v Solid:
If you are after a super soft doll, D4E will not disappoint.
The same first impression things apply. If you squeeze really hard, you can easily squeeze down to the internal skeleton. Less hard on something where the TPE is thinner, like the arm or leg. This might be a deal breaker for some, but I personally have never felt the need to squeeze her abdomen or arms like I was trying to get the last drop of ketchup from the bottle.
For the things you WANT to squeeze, namely the breasts and butt, there is no skeleton internals there. So squeeze away. They will not disappoint.

I do not have any experience with the hollow breast option, but with the softness of the TPE, the solid breast option is plenty bouncy and jiggly.
I did not go with hollow breasts because others had reported it felt “odd” to them. Since the TPE is so soft it jiggles nicely in the jiggly bits, more so when it is hollow. With the hollow breasts, it was reported you could “feel” the hollow cavity, or rather the difference in density, when you squeezed.

Ultimately, this has to be a decision on your own. If you go hollow breast, you will get some very bouncy and jiggly breasts, but if you squeeze them you may feel the density difference and hollow internal cavity of the breast.
If you go solid breast, you get some nice bounce and jiggle, and a consistent feel through the entire squeeze.
-
Confirmation Steps and Closing:
Confirmation Steps:
So as mentioned previously, I have what many will consider “questionable” cleanup steps for the internal cavities. Many will think I am just a day away from a total mold outbreak.
Personally, I am absolutely sick of the here-say, conjecture, and complete lack of anything remotely resembling evidence or anything more than anecdotal and blind belief that follows so much advice on “how to clean” and “this is what you -have- to do” posts on TDF.

Well, I was careful with my planning, and I am a creature of testing.
To test my cleaning methods, and ensure Saya’s longevity, I purchased several sets of agar plates for mold growing, I also picked up some agar plates for bacteria growing.
I did a crazy deep cleaning and “sterilization”, as best as TPE can be, and took swabs for the plates.
I did follow up swabs after a few weeks of my above standard cleaning steps.
I also took swabs of various objects around my home, things I clean regularly with harsh chemicals like bleach, ammonia, and disinfectants.

The end results were, there are no mold growths on the mold plates from any swab of Saya on the before, after, or follow up swabs.
There is some bacterial growth on the bacteria plates from Saya, but I expected this as bacteria is everywhere. None of it is anything more than common bacteria you will find on any surface that has ever existed outside of a NASA clean room.
I also had no mold on the control mold plates from the various surfaces around my home. Good to know I am not a filthy person.
For the bacteria plates from around my home, they have more bacteria growth in them than the Saya bacteria plates.

So the end results are:
No mold growth at all with Saya. My steps are more than sufficient to clean her and stop mold.
She does have bacteria present on her, but anyone that has ever taken a science class past the fourth grade level should be able to tell you, EVERYTHING has bacteria present on it.
Side note, she WAS cleaner than my sink, which I found humorous.

Now, I also considered the fact that perhaps my mold plates were defective, or I cannot swab to save my life, even though I swabbed just fine for the bacteria plates, or improper storage of the plates that prevented mold growth.
I also had a control base for the mold plates that I swabbed a KNOWN mold source with and applied to the plates.
These plates did in fact grow mold on them, ruling out defective plates, bad swabbing, or improper storage.

So, now, anyone that wants to point out my cleaning steps as insufficient or tell me how I ought to be doing it. Feel free to provide me the evidence of your mold plates from your dolls that grew mold after correctly following the same cleaning steps I follow. I will be happy to review your results with you and go over the cleaning steps and testing steps to ensure adherence to proper methodologies.
Without such results, I will simply ignore you.
-
Random Experiment
Not really related to only D4E, but I have also taken the time to research and mix and create my own powders to use on her.
I use corn starch as the base, since it is likely I will ingest the powder on Saya during more amorous activities.
I now have roughly nine scented powders ranging from a flower medley blend of rosebud, lavender, and germanium, to cheesecake scented powder that makes me want to, literally, try and eat her.

They smell amazing, and just getting the supplies together to make a test batch gives me more than enough to make pounds of the stuff.
Not always a good thing, considering I have had plenty of smelly failures.
-
I also tested and created strict steps for all clothing that touches Saya, thus preventing any staining occurring on her.
Creation of and adherence to my clothing testing and color fasting steps has allowed me to find some great clothing for her that I may have otherwise not tried.
-
Thank Mokko, There is an End!
I could likely add more, but this is ridiculously long as it is and most will not read it.
So in closing, or TL;DR:
I am completely satisfied with my D4E purchase.
Saya is worth every penny I have spent on her, from the original purchase to the makeup, brushes, powder supplies, and clothing I have since purchased for her, as well as the various testing equipment and supplies I have purchased or made.

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Wow thanks for the review ^_^
Can you describe how she ummm..."Performs"for you too?
Probably really well by everything else you've said:)

CrashTW
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CrashTW »

Wanna_TPE wrote:Wow thanks for the review ^_^
Can you describe how she ummm..."Performs"for you too?
Probably really well by everything else you've said:)
Quite well. When she first arrived I believe I included in the first impression how small her holes where, which was worrisome to me.
The softness of the TPE, and TPE's general property of "stretching" well enough, made that a non-issue.
The result is, I find her to be pretty tight, but still soft. The same from her first arrival and our first time holds true for last night and all the in-between.

She is light enough I can move her around without much issue, so changing positions in the middle of sex is easy enough. However, that mostly comes down to personal strength.
If you get winded picking up a phone book, your experience may differ quite a bit.
I have to dead lift irregular shaped 120-150lbs at work on a regular enough basis that I can do it, but it is still annoyingly heavy and not an easy cake walk.
So the D4E 135cm is not much of an issue for me, coming in at 30-35-ish pounds.

Saya definitely performs very well, and there are no complaints from me in that department.

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

I'm looking forward to getting mine soon:)
Her anal opening sure looks tighter then some dolls I've seen:p
What are the internal textures like?,Would you rank the stimulation as a slow builder rather then a super pickle tickler?

CrashTW
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CrashTW »

Wanna_TPE wrote:I'm looking forward to getting mine soon:)
Her anal opening sure looks tighter then some dolls I've seen:p
What are the internal textures like?,Would you rank the stimulation as a slow builder rather then a super pickle tickler?
The internals have nubs and bumps and ribs in them, and she is fairly tight. I suppose, personally, I would consider them a slow builder, rather than a "super pickle tickler" (dafuq? Haha).
She is fairly tight from the start, but you can also close her legs together in many positions to increase the tightness. Then you have the double whammy of soft and tight, with stimulation. So that may rapidly decrease some men's longevity during sex.
-

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Well I've a ticklish spot on the top of my head,Even when masturbating I don't touch it much:P
It really feels uncomfortable and most of the onaholes I've tried have over stimulated this spot but a few haven't and those were the ones that make it easy to go slowly:)
I've never had this issue with RG's either btw and I figure the D4E135 will be fine from what I'm hearing;)
Thanks ^_^

INFORMATIONS